Democrats Across The Country Call For Ralph Northam's Resignation

Like it or not Dims, this village idiot that holds the position as governor of Virginia is the poster boy for hypocrisy within the Dim party.

As conservatives, we can now use this as evidence that the DNC does not give a damn about "black faces" UNLESS, it is a conservative.

Let the beatings commence.

upload_2019-2-2_21-15-18.png

Why do you commies keep lying about what Trump said. Saying you could do something is not an admission that you actually did it.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

What about accusing an innocent man of sexually assaulting women? What is that called?

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

Why do you commies keep lying about what Trump said. Saying you could do something is not an admission that you actually did it.

Now hack, try providing the complete quote. You're proving yourself to be intellectually dishonest and a liar.

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?
maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

so, because of that, I want to see him burn and am enjoying the show

OK, you want to see a man burn because he is a "lefty".

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan. We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names. Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.
You lefties wrote the playbook. Live by it.

You just called a fellow who loves military spending, the death penalty and personal freedoms a lefty. Quit drawing lines like a blind man.

What about accusing an innocent man of sexually assaulting women? What is that called?

So when are you limp dicks gonna do something about it?

Now hack, try providing the complete quote. You're proving yourself to be intellectually dishonest and a liar.

That is the full quote. What part was left out that changes the meaning of what I posted?

That is the full quote. What part was left out that changes the meaning of what I posted?

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
Note he didn't say he's done it all, or he'd actually done it, he said, "You can do anything." Of course you lying commies translate that to mean he actually did it. That's not what he said, as I said, saying you could do something, isn't an admission that he did it.

Interesting: When Northam said a mother and a doctor should be able to decide whether or not to kill a delivered, breathing, living baby, no Democrat called for his resignation, but, they want him to resign over two non-violent incidents that happened over 30 years ago: an admittedly offensive yearbook photo and blackening his face to imitate Michael Jackson at a dance contest.

Note he didn't say he's done it all, or he'd actually done it,
Yes he did.

I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

We weren't discussing kissing, were we. Once again you intellectual dishonesty is showing.

That’s assault.

Only if someone files charges.

You married? Ask your wife: “if some strange man walked up to you and started kissing you would you consider that sexual assault?”

Let us know what she says.

Personally, I don't think he should resign. That said, it's time the standards set by this PC bullshit run a muck needs to be reevaluated. You can't have standards the no one can live by, I don't know anyone who didn't do something when they were younger they regret.

View attachment 243747

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

Wouldn't that just be shared ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy? You can't complain about the BS PC culture and then try to use it as a club when some commie fucks up.

You have to use THEIR TRICKS to fight them, or like any 2 year old they will try it again if not taught a lesson!

Note he didn't say he's done it all, or he'd actually done it,
Yes he did.

I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

We weren't discussing kissing, were we. Once again you intellectual dishonesty is showing.

That’s assault.

Only if someone files charges.

You married? Ask your wife: “if some strange man walked up to you and started kissing you would you consider that sexual assault?”

Let us know what she says.

And the dance continues, this is the second reminder that we weren't discussing kissing. Are you just stupid or senile?

Personally, I don't think he should resign. That said, it's time the standards set by this PC bullshit run a muck needs to be reevaluated. You can't have standards the no one can live by, I don't know anyone who didn't do something when they were younger they regret.

View attachment 243747

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

Wouldn't that just be shared ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy? You can't complain about the BS PC culture and then try to use it as a club when some commie fucks up.

You have to use THEIR TRICKS to fight them, or like any 2 year old they will try it again if not taught a lesson!

Kewl, now all you need to do is convince yourself you're not just as big a hypocrite as they are. Good luck on that, situational values are no values at all.

Forum List

Back