Contacted VA Dem party. Will help register voters

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

Going to take a long time to get rid of the 2nd

Not at all. It just takes one 2nd amendment case where the liberal roberts court says the 2nd amendment pertains to a well regulated militia not individuals.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton IS the establishment. What is wrong with you folks that you just don't see that?

Trump ain't the best but Mrs. Tuzla can't be rewarded for her history of lying. But sadly there are folks like you that just wash rinse and repeat.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

Squat. the rep party exists for the welfare of a few billionaires.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton IS the establishment. What is wrong with you folks that you just don't see that?

Trump ain't the best but Mrs. Tuzla can't be rewarded for her history of lying. But sadly there are folks like you that just wash rinse and repeat.

I know she is. just like cruz/kasich is.

Not at all. It just takes one 2nd amendment case where the liberal roberts court says the 2nd amendment pertains to a well regulated militia not individuals.

To do that they have to rewrite the COTUS. The wording is really very clear. But don't dispair, the SCOTUS has shown great ability in either ignoring the actually wording or invent new definitions of what words mean.

And what party bailed out corporate America?

Nah. It's 'way too late for that nonsense. "Get rid" of the 2nd, and people will exercise the right anyway. Over the anti-gunners dead bodies if necessary.

Not a threat, you Lefties. Just an observation.

And what party bailed out corporate America?
Both did.

No one is getting rid of the 2nd . People just don't want guns available out of vending machines so every nut has one .

To do that they have to rewrite the COTUS. The wording is really very clear. But don't dispair, the SCOTUS has shown great ability in either ignoring the actually wording or invent new definitions of what words mean.

The wording is what the supreme court says it is and when hillary gets her new nominee its a done deal. in 8 years the court will be 9-0 liberal.

No one is getting rid of the 2nd . People just don't want guns available out of vending machines so every nut has one .

It wont be written out of the constitution but when the new court says only a well regulated militia can own guns then states will be free to make firearm possession a felony.

It wont be written out of the constitution but when the new court says only a well regulated militia can own guns then states will be free to make firearm possession a felony.

Won't happen in your lifetime

What happened to "Ask not..."?

You want the government to do for you?

Forum List

Back