Cruz and Kasich . . . two Establishment peas in a pod

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
I see Senator Cruz is uniting with amnesty and trade promotion authority loving Kasich to take down Trump. See Cruz and Kasich unite to take down Donald Trump

”Ted Cruz and John Kasich have joined forces in a concerted effort to deny Donald Trump the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination on the first ballot at the July convention.”

Seems that birds of a feather do flock together.

JWK

To support John Kasich, Hillary Clinton or Senator Cruz, is to support our
Global Governance Crowdand their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

I see no problem with them doing it. Cruz has always been an open border candidate. I personally think voters will reject this. Cruz now is just working to get ryan nominated. GOP is counting on people like you swallowing any vomit they regurgitate. I HOPE you have more integrity than that

I see Senator Cruz is uniting with amnesty and trade promotion authority loving Kasich to take down Trump. See Cruz and Kasich unite to take down Donald Trump

”Ted Cruz and John Kasich have joined forces in a concerted effort to deny Donald Trump the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination on the first ballot at the July convention.”

JWK

Global Governance Crowdand their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

If you don't want establishment, DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT. It's not hard.

if trump has the most dels and doesn't get the nom, expect the gop to split and lose both houses after that as well as the WH

let that sink in, fuck trump over, you lose the House, Senate, WH and teh SCOTUS. If the dems have that much control, the Constitution will be ignored and freedom will disappear, leaving revolution as teh only option.

If you don't want establishment, DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT. It's not hard.
That would require all the partisan lemmings to actually start thinking for themselves instead of mindlessly voting for the letter behind some miscreants name, such a thing would require massive de-programming efforts and many of the subjects are so far gone that there is no hope of saving them.

That collusion and pretty low. I didn't like Kasich anyway but Cruz is on my shitlist now. I just heard his mouthpiece on FOX, he went on about how most Republicans don't want Trump. Well, what's that say for Cruz then? They aren't consistent.

you listen to fox news? i havent for several years since they went all in for romney.

JWK

They just borrowed Trump's idea is all.

Donald Trump hires Mike Huckabee's daughter as senior adviser - CNNPolitics.com

"Huckabee Sanders said she is drawn to Trump because he is an outsider.
"I volunteered to join Mr. Trump's campaign because he is a champion of working families; not Washington-Wall Street elites," she said in a statement. "What makes Mr. Trump my choice for president is he will break the grip of the donor class on our government and make it accountable to working families again."

Trump is a fake.

That would require all the partisan lemmings to actually start thinking for themselves instead of mindlessly voting for the letter behind some miscreants name, such a thing would require massive de-programming efforts and many of the subjects are so far gone that there is no hope of saving them.

Yeah, but the mindless lemmings don't care about who gets elected unless they think it's their team.

But yeah, there seems to be no hope any more, the US is on the way down and out.

Forum List

Back