Check out the line to get into Trump's rally in the Bronx!

The Trump line were those red MAGA hats in the last 3 seconds.

Not that long panning camera crap that was being propagandized as Trumpers, it's at a park.

I used to live in the Bronx before I moved to ATL.

Those were all people already in the area.
Your previous post said they were all from out of town. You confused yourself… again.

All races, and lots of young people!

HUGE contrast to the tiny groups of angry, racist white boomers who are Joe Biden's only remaining constituency.

I didn't realize they were so many dark white people.
When you live in Marc and Im2's fantasy world, you create whatever reality you want.

Meanwhile, Biden's crowd is growing restless as he stares blankly at the teleprompter.

05-29-Small-crowd.jpg

In a CRUSHING victory Trump rallies 25,000 in the deep blue Bronx bitch slapping Biden, Dems and the news media hacks. NY governor embarrassed.

In related news Biden attracted 10's of people for his event in NH. It was so low energy some joked they were waiting for someone to yell bingo.

All races, and lots of young people!

HUGE contrast to the tiny groups of angry, racist white boomers who are Joe Biden's only remaining constituency.

Like all 50 states, New York is solid red but for the big cities. However, seeing this in dark blue Bronx is something to behold. I keep on wondering if he picks Elise Stefanik as his VP, if New York would be in reach.

Wow it's HUGE! Poor Joe and Democrats can't gather more than a dozen plants at their events.

Police estimate 3500, including those already on the street. Many if which stated leaving long before he finished speaking.

Now back to your pathetic failure of a life as an internet troll.

The people of NY are revolting against the Demafascit.

The people of the Bronx are real New Yorkers, not like the Wall Street crew that funds the Demafascist party

Forum List

Back