US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014

This will erode white Christian conservative votes from Trump’s campaign because it’s just starting to sink in.

The reason I say this is because yesterday on “American Family Radio“ I heard this:

This just came out of nowhere but US Evangelicals will be learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

Not good for Trump if white evangelicals need to agree with Biden on Ukraine

Here is the only transcript I can find thus far on the AFR show.

Christian Right Rises to Save Ukraine as “Bible Belt” for Europe​

APR 18, 2024​

April 18: Ukraine arms …​

Former Ukrainian Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan, right, appearing on yesterday’s Washington Watch with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

Pres. Joe Biden yesterday threw his supportbehind House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) bill to re-arm Ukraine, signaling to House Democrats to pass it, and probably causing a few House Republicans to oppose it now that they know Satan loves it.​
Johnson (R-LA) yesterday said he’s going to allow a vote on re-arming and re-supplying Ukraine because it’s the right thing to do, even if it costs him the speakership.​
The Ukraine vote is expected Saturday. Trump had insisted that the Ukraine aid not be a “gift,” and in Johnson’s plan nearly $10 billion, most of it to help Kyiv keep functioning, is structured as a loan. Hilariously — and possibly without Trump’s knowledge, since he may have slept through this part — in Johnson’s legislation, Ukraine’s debt can be canceled by the U.S. president. Who is Biden.​
House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries(D-NY) said yesterday that he’s convening House Democrats this morning to discuss all the new bills. Johnson will likely need Democratic votes to approve a set of rules under which the House will handle these bills, before they can be approved.​
Like the Ukraine bill that already passed the Senate, the House version allocates about $61 billion to give to U.S. weapons makers in return for them sending ammo and other materiel to Ukraine.​
As I reported last week, Johnson met with evangelical Ukrainian leaders in January, and conservative Christian Americans and Ukrainians have been working to push the same narrative they told Johnson — a true narrative,​
I should note: that Russia is engaged in religious persecution. And that if Christians help Ukraine today, they’ll get to shape a right-wing, evangelical Ukraine tomorrow.​
Here’s former Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan being interviewed yesterday by Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, one of America’s most influential right-wing Christians. (h/t)​
Perkins starts off by shooting down claims by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) that Russia is defending Christianity.​
Russia, Perkins says, is “creating this propaganda that Ukrainians are persecuting Christians when in fact reports show that they [the Russians] are.”​
In fact, they both are. Ukraine has gone after orthodox church leaders affiliated with Russia — for working to help Russia. But Russia has done far, far worse. And Perkins explains, with Unguryan’s confirmation, why Russia targets evangelicals, both at home and in captured Ukrainian territory.​
“They tend to see evangelicals as agents for the west?” Perkins asks. “Yes,” Unguryan says. “They call evangelicals American CIA agents.” Which is my cue to remind people that Unguryan is a covert agent — for years he’s been working with the leaders of the U.S. National Prayer Breakfast to decide who from Ukraine gets to go to the event, and get access to U.S. politicians.​
The breakfast folks, known popularly as The Family, have a history of working with the State Department, and it’s by no means a stretch to question whether there have been CIA ties there, as well. (Doug Burleigh, The Family’s Russian point man, has spoken publicly about the CIA’s attempt to recruit him when he was a young man.)​
But it’s not just defending Ukraine’s evangelicals they’re arguing for. In yesterday’s discussion, Unguryan and Perkins floated a new rationale for American Christians to support arming Ukraine.​
It’s to be the Bible Belt for the European continent, such a liberal continent,” Unguryan explains, touting “pro-family, pro-life issues,” euphemisms for anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-reproductive rights policies.​
(In fact, Ukraine is only 2% evangelical, and Unguryan’s efforts at anti-LGBTQ+ legislation largely failed.)​
Nevertheless, Unguryan said, preserving Ukraine’s status as a counterweight to “liberal” Europe, is “one more spiritual reason” to support Ukraine. Please note that these are not the arguments evangelicals use when discussing these issues before a general audience.​
Perkins asked Unguryan how his viewers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — can help. “Ask your congressmen to help us,” Unguryan said.​
“Let’s create strategic partnership between Christians, evangelicals, conservatives in U.S. and Christians and conservatives in Ukraine to do our missionary ministry, global missionary ministry, and to protect our values.” Of course, neither Unguryan nor Perkins mentioned that they already have that partnership. (Perkins has his own ties to The Family and said he’s known Unguryan for “years.”)​
Nevertheless, Perkins assured Unguryan, “We will stand with you.”​
And Unguryan’s not the only player out there pushing the message.​
One past prayer breakfast guest, Ruslan Kukharchuk, wrote in the Christian Post this week that Ukraine is a bastion of “religious freedom.” But he also signaled to his readers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — that defending Ukraine means defending far-right Christian “values.”​
Kukharchuk notes, approvingly, that “Ukraine is one of the few countries in Europe where same-sex partnerships or ‘marriages’ are not legal.”​
Touting his conservative bona fides, Kukharchuk says, “I lead a large movement ‘United Together for Family’ in Ukraine. For more than 20 years, our team has systematically worked to maintain and promote the natural order of things, to protect faith, family, and freedom.”​
What Kukharchuk doesn’t mention, but I did in my report, is that Kukharchuk also led “Love Against Homosexuality.” His past remarks include “Homosexuality is a parasite of the society” and calls to “defeat the virus of homo-dictatorship.”​
Unguryan has used similar language, calling homosexuality “a treatable disease,” and gay people pedophiles. He’s also one of the Ukrainians who met with Johnson in January.​
And just yesterday, more than a dozen Christian leaders wrote to Johnson urging him to support religious freedom in Ukraine. Which he will, and there’s no evidence as of yet that Democrats are aware that Russia isn’t alone in wanting to shape Ukraine’s future.​

Last edited:

This will erode white Christian conservative votes from Trump’s campaign because it’s just starting to sink in.

The reason I say this is because yesterday on “American Family Radio“ I heard this:

This just came out of nowhere but US Evangelicals will be learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

APR 18, 2024​

April 18: Ukraine arms … Israeli abuses … Mayorkas impeachment … Maine gun control …​

Former Ukrainian Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan, right, appearing on yesterday’s Washington Watch with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

Pres. Joe Biden yesterday threw his supportbehind House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) bill to re-arm Ukraine, signaling to House Democrats to pass it, and probably causing a few House Republicans to oppose it now that they know Satan loves it.​
Johnson (R-LA) yesterday said he’s going to allow a vote on re-arming and re-supplying Ukraine because it’s the right thing to do, even if it costs him the speakership.​
The Ukraine vote is expected Saturday. Trump had insisted that the Ukraine aid not be a “gift,” and in Johnson’s plan nearly $10 billion, most of it to help Kyiv keep functioning, is structured as a loan. Hilariously — and possibly without Trump’s knowledge, since he may have slept through this part — in Johnson’s legislation, Ukraine’s debt can be canceled by the U.S. president. Who is Biden.​
House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries(D-NY) said yesterday that he’s convening House Democrats this morning to discuss all the new bills. Johnson will likely need Democratic votes to approve a set of rules under which the House will handle these bills, before they can be approved.​
Like the Ukraine bill that already passed the Senate, the House version allocates about $61 billion to give to U.S. weapons makers in return for them sending ammo and other materiel to Ukraine.​
As I reported last week, Johnson met with evangelical Ukrainian leaders in January, and conservative Christian Americans and Ukrainians have been working to push the same narrative they told Johnson — a true narrative,​
I should note: that Russia is engaged in religious persecution. And that if Christians help Ukraine today, they’ll get to shape a right-wing, evangelical Ukraine tomorrow.​
Here’s former Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan being interviewed yesterday by Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, one of America’s most influential right-wing Christians. (h/t)​
Perkins starts off by shooting down claims by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) that Russia is defending Christianity.​
Russia, Perkins says, is “creating this propaganda that Ukrainians are persecuting Christians when in fact reports show that they [the Russians] are.”​
In fact, they both are. Ukraine has gone after orthodox church leaders affiliated with Russia — for working to help Russia. But Russia has done far, far worse. And Perkins explains, with Unguryan’s confirmation, why Russia targets evangelicals, both at home and in captured Ukrainian territory.​
“They tend to see evangelicals as agents for the west?” Perkins asks. “Yes,” Unguryan says. “They call evangelicals American CIA agents.” Which is my cue to remind people that Unguryan is a covert agent — for years he’s been working with the leaders of the U.S. National Prayer Breakfast to decide who from Ukraine gets to go to the event, and get access to U.S. politicians.​
The breakfast folks, known popularly as The Family, have a history of working with the State Department, and it’s by no means a stretch to question whether there have been CIA ties there, as well. (Doug Burleigh, The Family’s Russian point man, has spoken publicly about the CIA’s attempt to recruit him when he was a young man.)​
But it’s not just defending Ukraine’s evangelicals they’re arguing for. In yesterday’s discussion, Unguryan and Perkins floated a new rationale for American Christians to support arming Ukraine.​
It’s to be the Bible Belt for the European continent, such a liberal continent,” Unguryan explains, touting “pro-family, pro-life issues,” euphemisms for anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-reproductive rights policies.​
(In fact, Ukraine is only 2% evangelical, and Unguryan’s efforts at anti-LGBTQ+ legislation largely failed.)​
Nevertheless, Unguryan said, preserving Ukraine’s status as a counterweight to “liberal” Europe, is “one more spiritual reason” to support Ukraine. Please note that these are not the arguments evangelicals use when discussing these issues before a general audience.​
Perkins asked Unguryan how his viewers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — can help. “Ask your congressmen to help us,” Unguryan said.​
“Let’s create strategic partnership between Christians, evangelicals, conservatives in U.S. and Christians and conservatives in Ukraine to do our missionary ministry, global missionary ministry, and to protect our values.” Of course, neither Unguryan nor Perkins mentioned that they already have that partnership. (Perkins has his own ties to The Family and said he’s known Unguryan for “years.”)​
One past prayer breakfast guest, Ruslan Kukharchuk, wrote in the Christian Post this week that Ukraine is a bastion of “religious freedom.” But he also signaled to his readers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — that defending Ukraine means defending far-right Christian “values.”​
Kukharchuk notes, approvingly, that “Ukraine is one of the few countries in Europe where same-sex partnerships or ‘marriages’ are not legal.”​
Touting his conservative bona fides, Kukharchuk says, “I lead a large movement ‘United Together for Family’ in Ukraine. For more than 20 years, our team has systematically worked to maintain and promote the natural order of things, to protect faith, family, and freedom.”​
What Kukharchuk doesn’t mention, but I did in my report, is that Kukharchuk also led “Love Against Homosexuality.” His past remarks include “Homosexuality is a parasite of the society” and calls to “defeat the virus of homo-dictatorship.”​
Unguryan has used similar language, calling homosexuality “a treatable disease,” and gay people pedophiles. He’s also one of the Ukrainians who met with Johnson in January.​
And just yesterday, more than a dozen Christian leaders wrote to Johnson urging him to support religious freedom in Ukraine. Which he will, and there’s no evidence as of yet that Democrats are aware that Russia isn’t alone in wanting to shape Ukraine’s future.​

not our problem,,

its past time to let europe and the rest of the world live or die by their own choices,,

President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

LOL globalist leftwing retards pretending they are Christians, wanting us to support a dumb war.

Tony Perkins is as far right Biden hating Trump supporting Christian as they get.

APR 18, 2024​

BIBLE BELT of Europe​

Who the hell invented that term, I've been around a long time, and that's a new one.

banning a huge swath of Orthodox Christianity,
Why should Ukraine not ban the Russian Orthodox Christian Church in Ukraine that has essentially become the Gestapo and propaganda branch of the global terrorist Putin regime that is committing genocide on Ukraine soil as we speak?

Why should Ukraine not ban the Russian Orthodox Christian Church in Ukraine that has essentially become the Gestapo and propaganda branch of the global terrorist Putin regime that is committing genocide on Ukraine soil as we speak?
There you have it...You really don't GAF about Christians, fucking poseur.

APR 18, 2024​

They've sold their soul to a blatant con man, so they get what they deserve.

Most of those who have, are Cafeteria Christians only. Phonies. Others will scream about this without even being Christians. It's just political for them.

APR 18, 2024​

TheHill is a pro democrat party rag

And libs are desperate to stop donald trump

APR 18, 2024​

Stay off the kook sites nut job.

TheHill is a pro democrat party rag
I’m bringing this up based upon Dr James Dobson’s “American Family Radio” which is as extremist right wing Christianity as it gets.

AFR has for the past year officially opposed funding military support for Ukraine as part of opposing the Satanic Biden Administration.

This is an observation that white evangelicals are now being led to believe that Biden is right and Trump is wrong on Ukraine

It a huge political shift advantage Biden and the good brave people of Ukraine.

Stay off the kook sites nut job.

Tony Perkins does a show on AFR and is probably the most listened to MAGA Trump Christian foreign policy expert relating things from a Biblical anti-left Worldview in all of right wing Christiandom.

So I would call Tony Perkins on his show “Washington Watch” giving us the biblical worldview of foreign policy to be a nut job site. But not for the reason you think..

President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

Tony Perkins is as far right Biden hating Trump supporting Christian as they get.
Not if he agrees with funding Ukraine and this endless war with Russia.

It’s all being pushed by people that hate Christians and want an indefinite war.

Ukraine can end the war immediately by entering peace negotiations and allow the Donbas region to be independent and Crimea to be recognized as Russia since they’ve had it since the 1770’s anyway.

I’m bringing this up based upon Dr James Dobson’s “American Family Radio” which is as extremist right wing Christianity as it gets.

AFR has for the past year officially opposed funding military support for Ukraine as part of opposing the Satanic Biden Administration.

This is an observation that white evangelicals are now being led to believe that Biden is right and Trump is wrong on Ukraine

It a huge political shift advantage Biden and the good brave people of Ukraine.

Tony Perkins does a show on AFR and is probably the most listened to MAGA Trump Christian foreign policy expert relating things from a Biblical anti-left Worldview in all of right wing Christiandom.

So I would call Tony Perkins on his show “Washington Watch” giving us the biblical worldview of foreign policy to be a nut job site. But not for the reason you think..
I dont think trump wants to see russia defeat and overrun ukraine

As for james donson I dont follow his broadcasts and cant confirm or deny what you say

For the record I support aid to ukraine within reason

But we have a border crisis that needs to be addressed first

Let’s enjoy watching this war escalate unto GOP Armageddon.

So, Christianity is only a political concern with you. Did you cheer the destruction of the Christian churches in Gaza as being ok because Palestinian Christians don't count either?

Did you cheer the destruction of the Christian churches in Gaza as being ok
Definitely not I do not cheer destruction, of any religious organization.

However, the Russian orthodox church turned away from support of genocide in Ukraine through the military operation of Putin.

Churches, should you know stand up against their nation when it’s leaders are committing genocide.

Forum List

Back