Contacted VA Dem party. Will help register voters

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton IS the establishment. What is wrong with you folks that you just don't see that?

Trump ain't the best but Mrs. Tuzla can't be rewarded for her history of lying. But sadly there are folks like you that just wash rinse and repeat.

Free,

Did you cast a second vote for Scrub in 04?

How many times have you answered the call of Supply Side hucksters?

sadly i voted for bush twice and only realized how stuip is was in 2006. since then i voted for obama twice and will vote dem this time if trump isnt the nominee.

I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

What happened to "Ask not..."?

You want the government to do for you?

Q. What happened to "Ask not..."?

A. The speaker was shot to death by a man with a gun.

Q. You want the government to do for you?

A. I want the government to pass sensible law in accordance with the vision statement noted in the preamble and seconded in Art. I, Sec. 8, clause 1, to wit:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States:

I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

Squat. the rep party exists for the welfare of a few billionaires.

So does the demcrat party. It's silly to think that one party is any different than the other. You say that the GOP protects billionaires? Seems that it was the dems on the senate banking committee that blocked a top to bottom audit of the Fed which is owned by the richest people in the world. You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

So does the demcrat party. It's silly to think that one party is any different than the other. You say that the GOP protects billionaires? Seems that it was the dems on the senate banking committee that blocked a top to bottom audit of the Fed which is owned by the richest people in the world. You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

It is foolish to suggest (or rather echo the current meme) that the R Party and the D Party have anything in common.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton IS the establishment. What is wrong with you folks that you just don't see that?

Trump ain't the best but Mrs. Tuzla can't be rewarded for her history of lying. But sadly there are folks like you that just wash rinse and repeat.

Free,

Yes, I voted for Bush twice. Bush was not my favorite but there is a big difference in what he did and what Obama/Clinton are doing.

Bush may have done things I didn't like, like the war in Iraq. But he really didn't change anything in so doing. He followed the COTUS and received Congressional approval.

But Obama and company acted in Libya and Syria unilaterally without congress saying a word.

So while Bush may have been incompetent what we are seeing with Obama/Clinton is a direct attack on the very foundation of America.

Going to take a long time to get rid of the 2nd

Not at all. It just takes one 2nd amendment case where the liberal roberts court says the 2nd amendment pertains to a well regulated militia not individuals.
That's exactly what the 2d amendment is for: rogue government. Hope they try it and pass it.

Free,

sadly i voted for bush twice and only realized how stuip is was in 2006. since then i voted for obama twice and will vote dem this time if trump isnt the nominee.

You are working earnestly at redemption.....but that there were more like you in the ranks...

Free,

Yes, I voted for Bush twice. Bush was not my favorite but there is a big difference in what he did and what Obama/Clinton are doing.

Bush may have done things I didn't like, like the war in Iraq. But he really didn't change anything in so doing. He followed the COTUS and received Congressional approval.

But Obama and company acted in Libya and Syria unilaterally without congress saying a word.

So while Bush may have been incompetent what we are seeing with Obama/Clinton is a direct attack on the very foundation of America.

You really ought to educate yourself:

War Powers | Law Library of Congress | Library of Congress

Your welcome, now apologize for misleading the reader.

Free,

Do you understand how argument works, Free?

Scrub was reigned in by SCOTUS on several occasions....

Obama DID go to Congress to get authority to act in Syria.....congress, burned by the disaster it enabled in Iraqnam, declined to do its part.

And neither of us is likely to live long enough to see anyone displace Scrub as the greatest disaster to befall the nation in the modern era.

Free,

Obama DID go to Congress to get authority to act in Syria.....congress, burned by the disaster it enabled in Iraqnam, declined to do its part.

And neither of us is likely to live long enough to see anyone displace Scrub as the greatest disaster to befall the nation in the modern era.

Considering the current candidates, he could well be displaced in the next 4 years

It is foolish to suggest (or rather echo the current meme) that the R Party and the D Party have anything in common.[/QUO

Yes, it is because at the very top they are owned by the same group. It's all theater because this is a for profit entity and you are nothing but a human resource but now with the coming robotic age, we have become a resource with diminishing returns.

Free,

We have already lived long enough.

Free,

I do apologize, I didn't give the complete details. When Obama could not get his own party to support the Syrian war authorization he acted unilaterally in supplying the rebels with arms and who knows what else. Libya, he just bombed.

What threat was there to the US in Libya and Syria?

Free,

We have already lived long enough.

Can you put together an argument in support of that?

One which relies on objective measures?

Free,

I do apologize, I didn't give the complete details. When Obama could not get his own party to support the Syrian war authorization he acted unilaterally in supplying the rebels with arms and who knows what else. Libya, he just bombed.

Obama went to Congress on Syria.....and Congress choked.....drawing the ire of celebrated reactionary infotainer, Maybelline Bill O'Reilly....

Threat to the US isn't the sole criterion...

"What made the Libyan case so remarkable was not just the credible threat to a large civilian population, but the extent to which political and legal legitimacy for the operation was sought before launch. The Iraq invasion of 2003 provided an antithetical reference from which a legitimate mandate for Libyan intervention would be derived. Lessons from Iraq prompted both the NATO chief and the Obama Administration to set basic preconditions for deployment. NATO articulated their preconditions to be a: 1) demonstrable need; 2) clear legal basis; and 3) firm regional support. Similarly, the Obama Administration required: 1) local requests for intervention; 2) regional legitimacy; 3) legal legitimacy; and 4) a truly multilateral coalition that shared the burden of costs. The U.S. and NATO have both publically stated that these preconditions were all met[xxxii] [xxxiii]. By delineating how the coalition’s military actions were fulfilled, this section seeks to demonstrate its political legitimacy and legal authority."

Why Intervention in Libya was Justified

Free,

Libya, he just bombed?! Well once again a simple statement based on your biases, and once again I need to protect history so that others are not mislead by lies of omission:

2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q. What threat was there to the US from Assad?

A. The production, possession and use of Chemical Weapons

Free,

Considering the current candidates, he could well be displaced in the next 4 years
Keep hope alive...

Free,

Keep hope alive...

bud, I"m not planning on voting for any candidate with more than a 50% disapproval rating going into the election.

That's sheer insanity

Forum List

Back