What's Liz's next move?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Cheney fuels speculation about her next move

Speculation is growing about the role former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) will play in the 2024 election as President Biden and former President Trump barrel toward a rematch.

Cheney has vowed that she’ll do whatever it takes to keep Trump from returning to the White House. She has left the door open to running an independent bid and recently launched her political action committee, the Great Task, after Nikki Haley dropped her long-shot primary challenge against Trump.

At the same time, she has said she won’t be a spoiler third-party candidate if it helps Trump — leaving some Democrats curious, even hopeful, she’ll publicly endorse Biden instead.

“If you had asked me 20 years ago, whether I thought it was a really good idea for Democrats to team up with a Cheney, I would have told you that you were drinking something,” said Democratic strategist Jennifer Holdsworth. “But in this day and age, I think the more democracy-focused folks we have working towards the same goal, the better.”

I don't know what she has in mind but it's hard to imagine she'll sit idly by with the stakes being so high. No doubt she's been getting some advice from her dad, Shooter Dick. The focus really needs to be those in the persuadable middle and those who are reluctant to come to grips with their enormous error of judgement.

New $50 Million Campaign Showcases Former Trump Voters Refusing to Support Him Again
https://rvat.org/new-50-million-cam...r-trump-voters-refusing-to-support-him-again/

You can hear what they have to say here. Republican Voters Against Trump

“That doesn’t mean she has to agree with President Trump,” Byrne said, but added that “this is truly a binary choice” between Biden and Trump.

I disagree. There is a choice to be made to simply not support Trump by not voting for him. That decision does not necessitate a vote for Biden.

Speculation is growing about the role former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) will play in the 2024 election as President Biden and former President Trump barrel toward a rematch.

Cheney has vowed that she’ll do whatever it takes to keep Trump from returning to the White House. She has left the door open to running an independent bid and recently launched her political action committee, the Great Task, after Nikki Haley dropped her long-shot primary challenge against Trump.

At the same time, she has said she won’t be a spoiler third-party candidate if it helps Trump — leaving some Democrats curious, even hopeful, she’ll publicly endorse Biden instead.

“If you had asked me 20 years ago, whether I thought it was a really good idea for Democrats to team up with a Cheney, I would have told you that you were drinking something,” said Democratic strategist Jennifer Holdsworth. “But in this day and age, I think the more democracy-focused folks we have working towards the same goal, the better.”

I don't know what she has in mind but it's hard to imagine she'll sit idly by with the stakes being so high. No doubt she's been getting some advice from her dad, Shooter Dick. The focus really needs to be those in the persuadable middle and those who are reluctant to come to grips with their enormous error of judgement.

New $50 Million Campaign Showcases Former Trump Voters Refusing to Support Him Again
https://rvat.org/new-50-million-cam...r-trump-voters-refusing-to-support-him-again/

Her next move should be getting a good lawyer. She lied in her January 6th witch trials and illegally destroyed evidence.

A lot of democrats are going to need good lawyers in 2025.

Her next move should be getting a good lawyer. She lied in her January 6th witch trials and illegally destroyed evidence.

A lot of democrats are going to need good lawyers in 2025.
Such are the fever dreams of Trump cultists.

Not this year, but quite possibly in ‘28, IMO.

I LOVE watching lefties kneel in front of the warmongering Cheney family. We get to see who they really are.

“That doesn’t mean she has to agree with President Trump,” Byrne said, but added that “this is truly a binary choice” between Biden and Trump.

I disagree. There is a choice to be made to simply not support Trump by not voting for him. That decision does not necessitate a vote for Biden.
My guess is her next move is to the fridge.

Forum List

Back