Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?
Jesse%20Jackson%20fear.jpg

Maybe, but then gangsters and outlaws have always been glorified, particular by those who tend to feel marginalized. Look at the 30’s. Look at attraction of gangs.
That's in movies and TV. Now it is real people losing daughters, mothers, husband's, children to violent gangs.

Guess what, that actually matters.

That's in movies and TV. Now it is real people losing daughters, mothers, husband's, children to violent gangs.

Your message to Coyote falls on her deaf ears. I reported her to superiors for incessant trolling and irritating decent people with her Leftist excuses. We'll see if it gets through to them. They ask us for money and then sponsor this Biden lackey who lives to harass real Americans.

Biden racist lies.jpg

Last edited:

Of course it is real. It was real in other eras. That wasn't "TV" It is history. People died.then too. Nothing has changed. What is your point?

STAY ON TOPIC!
The topic isn't about Jews, antisemitism, ads, Native Americans, etc etc etc.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Ok, let's get back on track. Who here is afraid of black people?
I avoid blacks areas. I don't order food from all black staff (Jesse Jackson bragged about spitting in food he served to white people). IM2 and Superannoyingbrother say whites deserve it

The woman who was raped and murdered in Venice Canal should have had the same concern

Last edited:
Most every race has their faction of criminals. And you’re right, there is glorification of pirates and bank robbers and mafia and gangsters in our entertainment industry. It’s not fair or accurate to define any race by that.
That's nothing like getting surrounded by The Black Cloud, bro.

Ok, let's get back on track. Who here is afraid of black people?
Depends on the surroundings.

Decades ago, I had a speaking engagement in New England. From my hotel room, I could see the magnificent tower of a Gothic church about a mile or so away. I had read about it and had a free afternoon, so I walked. From a very nice hotel, the neighborhood started to decline the closer I got to the church. There were no cell phones then, and I was carrying a fairly expensive camera. I was having real serious concerns about my decision to walk. I'm a big guy and was in good shape so I put on my don't f with me look and got to the church. Yeah, I was concerned.

Happened again in New Orleans pre Katrina. I was staying a few blocks from the French Quarter and I thought I'd walk there for dinner. All of a sudden I was walking past empty parking garages and shops. I decided the hotel was a great place to eat.

Depends on the surroundings.

Decades ago, I had a speaking engagement in New England. From my hotel room, I could see the magnificent tower of a Gothic church about a mile or so away. I had read about it and had a free afternoon, so I walked. From a very nice hotel, the neighborhood started to decline the closer I got to the church. There were no cell phones then, and I was carrying a fairly expensive camera. I was having real serious concerns about my decision to walk. I'm a big guy and was in good shape so I put on my don't f with me look and got to the church. Yeah, I was concerned.

Happened again in New Orleans pre Katrina. I was staying a few blocks from the French Quarter and I thought I'd walk there for dinner. All of a sudden I was walking past empty parking garages and shops. I decided the hotel was a great place to eat.
You may have been overreacting in NE. What city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back