Contacted VA Dem party. Will help register voters

Going to take a long time to get rid of the 2nd

Not at all. It just takes one 2nd amendment case where the liberal roberts court says the 2nd amendment pertains to a well regulated militia not individuals.

To do that they have to rewrite the COTUS. The wording is really very clear. But don't dispair, the SCOTUS has shown great ability in either ignoring the actually wording or invent new definitions of what words mean.

The wording is what the supreme court says it is

Nope. Dred Scott.

The wording is what it says, NOT what a particular sitting Court says it says.

No one is getting rid of the 2nd . People just don't want guns available out of vending machines so every nut has one .

It wont be written out of the constitution but when the new court says only a well regulated militia can own guns then states will be free to make firearm possession a felony.

Won't happen in your lifetime

May happen next year.

th

I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

What happened to "Ask not..."?

You want the government to do for you?

Sorry, i got tired of waiting for the rep party to represent voters, not a few billionaires that owns them

Not at all. It just takes one 2nd amendment case where the liberal roberts court says the 2nd amendment pertains to a well regulated militia not individuals.

To do that they have to rewrite the COTUS. The wording is really very clear. But don't dispair, the SCOTUS has shown great ability in either ignoring the actually wording or invent new definitions of what words mean.

Nope. Dred Scott.

That is only true to liberals when the COTUS says what they want it to say.

But what you say is morally right. What she posted is what we see, sadly.

Nope. Dred Scott.

You couldnt be more wrong. The court can do anything it wants and liberals dont care about anything except advancing the cause.

I feel like anything i can now do to make certain the rep establishemnt never wins again is to do my part in VA. I think without Trump voters the rep party is going to lose the house, senate and the 2nd amendment.

And What would be wrong with this, what has the R Party done for We the People since winning the majority in Congress?

What happened to "Ask not..."?

You want the government to do for you?

Sorry, i got tired of waiting for the rep party to represent voters, not a few billionaires that owns them

Well, I guarantee you'll get even more tired of Hillary when she squats in the White House because of the Republican idiots who sat out the election over petty nonsense.

Nope. Dred Scott.

You couldnt be more wrong. The court can do anything it wants

The people can refuse to comply, and there are a lot more of them.

The wording is what the supreme court says it is and when hillary gets her new nominee its a done deal. in 8 years the court will be 9-0 liberal.

Of course, you are right. The SCOTUS made law with Obamacare and gay marriage. There is no honesty issue at all. They ruled against Dred Scott they will do anything. So let's stick with what we can control. What do YOU think the 2nd amendment states?

Squat. the rep party exists for the welfare of a few billionaires.

And what party bailed out corporate America?
Both did.

The president of the united states belongs to both parties?

Squat. the rep party exists for the welfare of a few billionaires.

And what party bailed out corporate America?
Both did.

The president of the united states belongs to both parties?
It would seem so as far as bailing out billionaires go.

Nah. It's 'way too late for that nonsense. "Get rid" of the 2nd, and people will exercise the right anyway. Over the anti-gunners dead bodies if necessary.

Not a threat, you Lefties. Just an observation.

Gun control(s) are not an infringement on the Right of a sober and sane citizen to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun. This anti 2nd A. and they are after your guns rhetoric is total bullshit. Some may seek such an outcome, but they are the few, not the many. And anyone who knows the burden to repeal the 2nd understands such an outcome is impossible.

But no amount of reason will ever impact the emotional reaction created by those who profit from the sale of guns, or those who believe the propaganda that a vast left wing conspiracy exists to take all guns from sober, sane and responsible gun owners.

Although their logic is air tight, as pointed out, the SCOTUS will do whatever they want regardless of the truth.

Warning a bit of vulgarity.

Nah. It's 'way too late for that nonsense. "Get rid" of the 2nd, and people will exercise the right anyway. Over the anti-gunners dead bodies if necessary.

This "Lefty" supports the 2nd Amendment. Broad brush much?

Gun control(s) are not an infringement on the Right of a sober and sane citizen to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun. This anti 2nd A. and they are after your guns rhetoric is total bullshit. Some may seek to such an outcome, but they are the few, not the many. And anyone who knows the burden to repeal the 2nd understands such an outcome is impossible.

But no amount of reason will ever impact the emotional reaction created by those who profit from the sale of guns, or those who believe the propaganda that a vast left wing conspiracy exists to take all guns from sober, sane and responsible gun owners so only criminals will have guns.

Deal with crime and criminals. Leave the real people alone.

This "Lefty" supports the 2nd Amendment.

Prove it.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton IS the establishment. What is wrong with you folks that you just don't see that?

Trump ain't the best but Mrs. Tuzla can't be rewarded for her history of lying. But sadly there are folks like you that just wash rinse and repeat.

Free,

Did you cast a second vote for Scrub in 04?

How many times have you answered the call of Supply Side hucksters?

This "Lefty" supports the 2nd Amendment. Broad brush much?
I can assure you there wont be lefty's like you appointed to the court. They will be anti-2nd activists.

Forum List

Back