I support VA GOV giving vote to felons

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
especially after the cruz/kasich establishment deal. I personally still think Trump is already the nominee, but if he isnt i will be just as happy to see the GOP burn to the ground and after 8 years of open border hillary the rep party will never again compete nationaly.

wow, why do we have STATE governments? these Governors can just click their heels, snap their fingers and GIVE THINGS THEY WANT. You little folks (that AREN'T a criminal) don't need Representation on these matters anyway.

in this case it hurts the gop, so its a good thing. I hope more dem govs will do this before Nov.

Isn't the life of a troll sad and pathetic? I mean they have to sit around all day looking for who they will harass. pitiful

Uh-huh, personally I support giving the vote to pets, most of them are smarter than the average voter and they can't possibly do any worse than the current crop of low information morons have.

Uh-huh, personally I support giving the vote to pets, most of them are smarter than the average voter and they can't possibly do any worse than the current crop of low information morons have.

Cant argue with that.

Isn't the life of a troll sad and pathetic? I mean they have to sit around all day looking for who they will harass. pitiful

I see people who swallow anything the gop puts out as part of the problem. i have no problem with burning down the gop.

Once women got the right to vote, we were lost.

Giving it to 18 year olds was just icing on the cake.

Felons? Who cares? Just another in a large group of thieves, teat suckers, and ne'er-do-wells who already vote reliably "DEMOCRAT" whenever they can.

And of course, thanks to the Democrats, they won't even have to provide valid ID when they go to vote!

It's just too precious.

As long as people swallow whatever the GOP regurgitates nothing will change. You are why the GOP will always represent a few billionaires and not its voters because they know you will ALWAYS do as ordered. Im not sean hannity and i will never compromise my values.

Looks like a Rino is dying off. Good bye Sarahgop.
depositphotos_11922199-Cartoon-illustration-of-a-rhino.jpg

wow, why do we have STATE governments? these Governors can just click their heels, snap their fingers and GIVE THINGS THEY WANT. You little folks (that AREN'T a criminal) don't need Representation on these matters anyway.
And it has been that way for a couple hundred years....oh the horror...

always get a kick watching the sheep on the left complaining about the lemmings on the right

well ok then, he need to GO ALL THE WAY. restore their 2nd amendment rights along with this you slimy progressive, commie Clinton whore

If you have paid your debt to society than you should be allowed to vote and own a firearm again. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back