Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Long overdue for rewarding Genocide

Yeah, with the economy down the tubes, inflation skyrocketing, and cities overrun by crime spending time on actions taken over 130 years is the focus of our congress. What a bunch of losers.

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Ok. Though Im not sure who this helps the people who got them are long since dead, their families dont receive any special privileges because of it, and the people effected by their actions are all dead as well. So, essentially the Congress is going to delete their names out of the CMoH database at the Library of Congress? Well I for one am glad they have used up whatever amount of bandwidth it took to get this done. God knows as country we dont have anything more important to worry about that 20 dead people who got CMoH based on the standards of their time but wouldnt have based on today's morals and mores.

Were they ordered to fight? If so, they deserve the medals. Soldiers do not choose who they fight. More anti-American bullshit from the poorest excuse for an American I know.

Yeah because that's a priority vs sky high food and gas prices and 200,000 illegals flooding across the border each month, FFS.
Food is sky high? Sounds like a beanstalk story.

I just filled up for $3.65/GAL so.....

What are deportations per month?

Yeah, with the economy down the tubes, inflation skyrocketing, and cities overrun by crime spending time on actions taken over 130 years is the focus of our congress. What a bunch of losers.
They don't do anything other than screw everything up.....so they figure they can trick a few people into voting for them like the idiots they are.

Thread summary:

Some Republicans get very angry when genocidal racists aren't honored.
Who’s honoring them? Without google could you have named a single person who received one of those medals? Did you even know anyone received them? Anyone who was aware of these guys and having parties celebrating them is t going to stop because Congress rescinds the medals.

Food is sky high? Sounds like a beanstalk story.

I just filled up for $3.65/GAL so.....

What are deportations per month?
Biden gas is $5.67 a gallon here. Americans are dying by the thousands from the Fentanyl illegals are trafficking into the U.S. More than 800,000 illegals have gotten past border patrol under Biden's watch and are now roaming the U.S. A McDonalds combo meal will cost you north of $15. Seniors have stopped buying meat, they can't afford it.

I'll summarize, Dems are assholes!

Last edited:
They don't do anything other than screw everything up.....so they figure they can trick a few people into voting for them like the idiots they are.
Sure, sure how is the current unemployment rate?

The former 1-term president loved a strong dollar, so how is the dollar doing?

This is a travesty. Those soldiers deserved their medals. Quite frankly, native Americans were in the way of White European expansion across the west. We needed breathing room.

The downfall of this country is going to be the unwavering desire of some to assign the morals and ethics of today to things which happened 100 or 150 years ago.

We should just be able to acknowledge that the times are very different, and what was acceptable back then may not acceptable now...

What economy is down the tubes?

Inflation is still skyrocketing? Has gas hit $10 yet?

Just cities have experienced higher crime?
If you think the economy is doing great you need to cut back on your use of recreational pharmaceuticals.
Gas isn't the only thing in the economy.
If more than cities are experiencing higher crime rates it makes my point, unlike yours, even more valid.

Forum List

Back