Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

The downfall of this country is going to be the unwavering desire of some to assign the morals and ethics of today to things which happened 100 or 150 years ago.

We should just be able to acknowledge that the times are very different, and what was acceptable back then may not acceptable now...

Beat me to it. It's almost as if cultural norms change over the years or something.

If you think the economy is doing great you need to cut back on your use of recreational pharmaceuticals.
Gas isn't the only thing in the economy.
If more than cities are experiencing higher crime rates it makes my point, unlike yours, even more valid.
If the economy isn't doing well how is it we have inflation?

What recession can you point to that has low unemployment, good corporate profits and and continued good consumer spending?

REAL thread summary:

Congress is wasting time and effort on virtue signaling ancient history bullshit while the nation circles the drain.
Didn't a conservative supreme court just use dead white men from 260 years ago to block individual rights of women/girls now.

What virtue signal is that?

Didn't a conservative supreme court just use dead white men from 260 years ago to block individual rights of women/girls now.

What virtue signal is that?
Apples to space ships.

None of these Congress idiots are looking to historical context to interpret law.

Why am I not surprised you can't see the difference?

Apples to space ships.

None of these Congress idiots are looking to historical context to interpret law.

Why am I not surprised you can't see the difference?
What historical context? The fact they committed murder of Native Americans and received medals for it?

Or that a court used their interpretation of the thoughts of long dead white guys to deny rights today. What did those long dead white guys think of interracial marriage?

Biden gas is $5.67 a gallon here. Americans are dying by the thousands from the Fentanyl illegals are trafficking into the U.S. More than 800,000 illegals have gotten past border patrol under Biden's watch and are now roaming the U.S. A McDonalds combo meal will cost you north of $15. Seniors have stopped buying meat, they can't afford it.

I'll summarize, Dems are assholes!
Dude, everything is more expensive in California most other places in the US.

Fentanyl isn't being humped over the desert by people seeking asylum in the US. It's being transported wholesale by other means.

MacDonald's over $15? Where? Your dreams?

Seniors? The ones you want to kick off SS and Medicare and turn them over to proverty?

Dude, everything is more expensive in California most other places in the US.

Fentanyl isn't being humped over the desert by people seeking asylum in the US. It's being transported wholesale by other means.

MacDonald's over $15? Where? Your dreams?

Seniors? The ones you want to kick off SS and Medicare and turn them over to proverty?
Again, here on the west coast, see your future under idiot Dem rule.

Were they ordered to fight? If so, they deserve the medals. Soldiers do not choose who they fight. More anti-American bullshit from the poorest excuse for an American I know.
You think that soldiers who not only murdered women and babies (as well as men) who then cut the breasts off dead women and tossed them around like a football, and did the same with dead babies is worthy of a medal?

Look who's talking, Democrats CUT Social Security with their dumb ass policies. It was recently calculated that seniors would need triple the COLA adjustment just to break even on all the money they have lost since Biden and Dems took over and went 'climate' crazy.

Dems are increasingly hated by the people.

Look who's talking, Democrats CUT Social Security with their dumb ass policies. It was recently calculated that seniors would need triple the COLA adjustment just to break even on all the money they have lost since Biden and Dems took over and went 'climate' crazy.

Dems are increasingly hated by the people.
Yeah, all the people who...

Think 1/6/2021 was a tourist event.
Believe in state forced birth without any exceptions.
Denial of AGW against all scientific facts
Those that so want to retain their white privilege
That our country was found as a christian nation and want a theocracy here.
Don't believe in higher education as it creates people with critical thinking skills
Believe in bigotry, misogyny and replacement theory

Forum List

Back