Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

Nice to know things are going so great that Congress has nothing better to focus on.
What do you think Congress should focus one?

Jewish space lasers starting fires in CA?

Horse paste as a COVID treatment?

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden Hunter Biden...

Madison cllawtorn's claim of QOP drug fueled sex parties?

That's why some people, uh, "dislike" Democrats.

Always trying to find a way to correct the mistakes of the past in order to curry favor with certain groups today.

What's next?

Removing Robert E. Lee from the student rolls at West Point?

What economy is down the tubes?

Inflation is still skyrocketing? Has gas hit $10 yet?

Just cities have experienced higher crime?
wow talk about out of touch with reality

the US economy

why does it have to hit double digits for you to be concerned?

yes

wow talk about out of touch with reality

the US economy

why does it have to hit double digits for you to be concerned?

yes
Yes, the US economy.

What is your issue with it besides temporary inflation? An inflation driven by gas prices which have fallen since the start of July.

Yes, the US economy.

What is your issue with it besides temporary inflation? An inflation driven by gas prices which have fallen since the start of July.
besides the crashing markets, massive inflation.? yeah all the above

For context as to what the original intent was? Yes.

Don't get mad at me because you hate the amendment process, you piece of shit motherfucker.
Did any of the long dead white men write the word abortion into the document? So, what was there intent?

besides the crashing markets, massive inflation.? yeah all the above
Crashing markets? I bought 200 shares of AMD at $80.09 about a week ago.

Massive inflation?

Just two and only one is actually happening if you consider 9% to be massive.

Did any of the long dead white men write the word abortion into the document? So, what was there intent?
Many of their documents stated right to life. And I am pro-choice, so fuck off.

Why do you keep talking about that subject?

We're talking about dumbfucks in Congress going back and undoing what the military did 140 years ago for the sole purpose of virtue signaling.

Is there a reason these motherfucking cock suckers are wasting time undoing what was done 140 years ago that nobody gives a rat fuck about?

Last edited:
Many of their documents stated right to life. And I am pro-choice, so fuck off.

Why do you keep talking about that subject?

We're talking about dumbfucks in Congress going back and undoing what the military did 140 years ago for the sole purpose of virtue signaling.

Is there a reason these motherfucking cock suckers are wasting time undoing what was done 140 years ago that nobody gives a brat fuck about?
Apparently, thinking of rescinding the medals of long dead white men who followed orders to murder women and children triggers your white privilege.

Their documents had the word abortion?

The Medal of Honor awards before WW1 were generally political in nature and mostly dismissed today. While congress is at it they might consider the MOH awarded to Gen. MacArthur for abandoning his Army at Bataan.

The Medal of Honor awards before WW1 were generally political in nature and mostly dismissed today. While congress is at it they might consider the MOH awarded to Gen. MacArthur for abandoning his Army at Bataan.
MacArthur should have been shamed after ordering his troops to fire on WWI Bonus veterans demanding the promised payments as the republic caused Great Depression gripped the nation.

Apparently, thinking of rescinding the medals of long dead white men who followed orders to murder women and children triggers your white privilege.
Exactly what I thought. This is nothing more than a bunch a dick waving.

I don't give a shit whether or not those motherfuckers keep their metals. They're all fucking dead anyway.

I do care about these ass lickers wasting our fucking time while the rest of us suffer and our country burns to the fucking ground.

This is further evidence that you fuckers just do not get it.

The landslide coming in November will be well-deserved and I will piss in your fucking face.

Exactly what I thought. This is nothing more than a bunch a dick waving.

I don't give a shit whether or not those motherfuckers keep their metals. They're all fucking dead anyway.

I do care about these ass lickers wasting our fucking time while the rest of us suffer and our country burns to the fucking ground.

This is further evidence that you fuckers just do not get it.

The landslide coming in November will be well-deserved and I will piss in your fucking face.
Dick waving? Ass licking?

Do you have security issues with your sexual identity?

Forum List

Back