Supreme Court Reconsiders Case to Reinstate Trump

And yet gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon nationally during his 4 years of leadership. Go figure!
After inheriting a record breaking economy and an ever increasing level of domestic energy production.
But it didn't last, and under Trump's' so called leadership it all came crashing down and we're still feeling the reverberations from that crash and recovery.

After inheriting a record breaking economy and an ever increasing level of domestic energy production.
But it didn't last, and under Trump's' so called leadership it all came crashing down and we're still feeling the reverberations from that crash and recovery.
Obama’s economy was record breaking?
Take your meds.

I would hardly call 4.7% unemployment a record breaking economy. So when did it come crashing down? I don't remember that until Dementia took office. Again, under Trump in that good economy gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon.

I would hardly call 4.7% unemployment a record breaking economy. So when did it come crashing down? I don't remember that until Dementia took office. Again, under Trump in that good economy gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon.
So all we need for “prosperity” is another pandemic and national shit down.

STFU you freak

What programs did Biden create?

The affordable Connectivity Act. That's right, now government will pay part or all of your cable/ internet bill if you are a Democrat vot.....I mean for underprivileged people. If you make less than 200% of the poverty line ($21,100 for a single person) just fill out an online application and valla, government will pay for part or all of your recreational services.

He also increased food stamp allotments the highest percentage since the program began. He increased the child tax credit encouraging women to stay home. When he took over, the following March he signed the federal unemployment extension where a lot of people made more money not working than working even though industry was looking for employees. That didn't expire until September of that year.

The affordable Connectivity Act. That's right, now government will pay part or all of your cable/ internet bill if you are a Democrat vot.....I mean for underprivileged people. If you make less than 200% of the poverty line ($21,100 for a single person) just fill out an online application and valla, government will pay for part or all of your recreational services.

Congress created that in 2020, and then altered/widened it in 2021.

He increased the child tax credit encouraging women to stay home.

Is this a bad thing? Is it so wrong for one parent to actually stay home and raise their children?

Congress created that in 2020, and then altered/widened it in 2021.

Nope, created by Biden and the commies.

Is this a bad thing? Is it so wrong for one parent to actually stay home and raise their children?

No, not if they are supporting themselves. If we are supporting them, then yes, it is wrong.

No, not if they are supporting themselves. If we are supporting them, then yes, it is wrong.

So, tax credits now mean that "we are supporting" whomever gets those credits?

And here I thought you all were for people paying less taxes.

No, what we need for economic prosperity is putting people back to work instead of sitting on social programs that Dementia created or expanded.
I guess you missed it but people ARE back to work, and at better pay than previously

Obama’s economy was record breaking?
Take your meds.

The National Bureau of Economic Research or NBER determines the length of economic expansions and recessions. The recent growth period started in July 2009 and has lasted for 127 months through January 2020. This surpasses the previous record of 120 months from March 1991 to March 2001, which then led into the Great Recession that Obama inherited. [Earlier version had the incorrect months for the 120 month timeframe: December 2001 to November].

Starting with the September 2009 quarter GDP growth has been positive every year since then. It ranged from 1.6% to 2.9% per year under Obama and from 2.3% to 2.9% under Trump.

What did you think would be the outcome when an entire globe shut down? Just curious why that’s trump fault
Your post and my post have nothing to do with each other. I was noting the historical events where the contango went negative in 2020, and the historical period where prices fell to a few cents per barrel due to extreme wildcatting in Texas.

Forum List

Back