Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

What increased regulation?

Name them.

Again domestic production of dirty frack oil isn’t beneficial to our domestic gasoline pricing.
When you tout that US is producing record levels of oil yet ignore that we are begging other countries to produce more, you clearly have no clue as it relates to economics. You make a statement about dirty frack oil yet can’t back it up!

The massacre of American Indians was a shameful part of American history but why does congress want to open up that 150 year old can of worms at this time? Col Tibbets who piloted the plane that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima was awarded the Military's 2nd highest award. What's the difference between incinerating a entire city of women and children in Japan in 1945 and and murdering a village of American Indians back in the 1870's? The perceived threat was the same.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets. That's one difference.

When you tout that US is producing record levels of oil yet ignore that we are begging other countries to produce more, you clearly have no clue as it relates to economics. You make a statement about dirty frack oil yet can’t back it up!
Dude the frack oil gets sold on the world market and has never been just for our domestic use.

Hence, doesn’t affect our domestic gas pricing.

Dude the frack oil gets sold on the world market and has never been just for our domestic use.

Hence, doesn’t affect our domestic gas pricing.
Then why put more regulations on the US domestic energy producers??

So, your response to make it political position instead of science.

Do we have American leadership or lemming status?
I made it an economic discussion. If a country puts comparatively more restrictions on its domestic oil companies making the country more dependent on foreign oil, the price of domestic oil goes up. Prove me wrong.

I made it an economic discussion. If a country puts comparatively more restrictions on its domestic oil companies making the country more dependent on foreign oil, the price of domestic oil goes up. Prove me wrong.
Our problem is not an economic one, but it be of stability.

And it’s false that you did that.

Our problem is not an economic one, but it be of stability.

And it’s false that you did that.
It is absolutely an economic problem. You have no clue about basic economics. That said, what is your definition of “stability”? Gas below $3.00?

Forum List

Back