Lies, lies, and more lies. When are the Democrat Voters going to get tired of being lied to all the time?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
In his press conference following the report on his retention of classified documents, Joe Biden lashed out at special counsel Robert Hur for saying the president has such “diminished faculties,” it would be difficult to criminally charge him.
One of the key and scripted moments was Biden angrily denouncing Hur for raising his son’s death.
Many in the media eagerly replayed the clip the next day, calling Hur’s question outrageous, callous and unprofessional.
But NBC reports it was not Hur but Biden himself who raised Beau Biden’s death.
In the disastrous press conference, Biden went on the attack, asking, “How in the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked the question I thought to myself it wasn’t any of their damn business.”
NBC’s sources suggest this was a knowingly false claim by the president — he was the one who raised his son’s death.

William Jefferson Clinton - I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Bold face lie while wagging his finger at your Democrat voters daring him to call him a liar.
Barrack Hussain Obama - Obamacare will not raise your premiums, which once all Democrats in Congress, Senate and Barry signed, raised premiums on everyone.
Joe Biden now using his own sons death, to seek sympathy when ever Joe screws up and needs to divert the issue away from his failed policies or his dementia. Shame on you Democrat Voters for being "The Sturmabteilung" for Joe Biden's administration, you will find out that it doesnt go well for people like you.

MSN
William Jefferson Clinton - I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Bold face lie while wagging his finger at your Democrat voters daring him to call him a liar.
Barrack Hussain Obama - Obamacare will not raise your premiums, which once all Democrats in Congress, Senate and Barry signed, raised premiums on everyone.
Joe Biden now using his own sons death, to seek sympathy when ever Joe screws up and needs to divert the issue away from his failed policies or his dementia. Shame on you Democrat Voters for being "The Sturmabteilung" for Joe Biden's administration, you will find out that it doesnt go well for people like you.
Don't blame the politicians, blame the voters. We are the ones who refuse to hold liars accountable. I think Trump has proven that over the years. His are so big they have their own Wikipedia page:

What politician doesn't lie?
It's not a matter of a politician lying. Buy the consequences of those lies.
When G.W. Bush said that Saddam Hussein had WMD's and was behind 9-11, which started a war that cost $2 trillion, and thousands of dead and wounded American soldiers. Would seem a lot more consequential than "I didn't have sex with that woman".

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter

Trump continues to deny the underlying allegation — that he had a sexual relationship with Daniels.

The democrats in this forum are all too stupid to realize they are being lied to. In fact, they all react with hostility towards anything approaching the truth.
Really? Who won the 2020 presidential election?

Really? Who won the 2020 presidential election?
Correction, who stole the 2020 election?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

MSN

I'll take - What is Never for $2,000.00

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter

Trump continues to deny the underlying allegation — that he had a sexual relationship with Daniels.
This isnt about Trump, it is about the Democrats always lying to you, and you are too stupid not to believe them...Stay focused, i know it is hard.

It's probably a combination of Democrats being so irrationally gullible and the unholy alliance of the Democrat party and the crooked MSM that is compelled to agree with every ignoramic thing that they say (the border is under control). In other words, Democrats will believe anything another Democrat tells them. Back to MAGA

This isnt about Trump, it is about the Democrats always lying to you, and you are too stupid not to believe them...Stay focused, i know it is hard.
Read the op again. This is about people who lie to democratic voters. And Trump lied to democratic voters, to republican voters, to independent voters.

MSN

FFS...

Nixon, I am not a crook.
Reagan, no arms for hostages.
Bush41, no new taxes.
Bush43, we must invade Iraq because they're stockpiling WMD.
Trump, the election is stolen if I lose (plus 30,000 other lies).

FFS...

Nixon, I am not a crook.
Reagan, no arms for hostages.
Bush41, no new taxes.
Bush43, we must invade Iraq because they're stockpiling WMD.
Trump, the election is stolen if I lose (plus 30,000 other lies).
The irony is Clinton said "I didn't have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"
And Trump said he didn't have sex with that woman, Stormy Daniels.

Footnote: Trump also said he didn't sexually assault E. Jean Carroll.

Forum List

Back