Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody, Charged With Murder In George Floyd's Death
"Custody?" For a cop? That's bullshit, utter tripe. It's protective custody, and a mock trial. As soon as the story drops off the front page news, he gets witness protection, relocation, a new name, the works.

When cops do something like that, they just need to be lined up, shot and killed by a military firing squad at court-martial.

Cops cannot properly be held accountable in the same corrupt system of justice which remains under control of their brother cops, judges, prosecutors and public defenders. People are full of shit to think that's possible even in theory.
View attachment 342972
Well, I guess we might as well get a rope and string em up, these dastardly law enforcement dudes!

/jk, lolol

Yep, there's a Lady Gaga song that came out with Blackpink. Pink Floyd, George Black, kneeling on the pew (poo). Does anyone know if Chauvin was a roman catholic? Was he a roman agent operating under the badge and flag of the United States? A very important question to ask, especially because they are identifying him as "white," but he should possibly be identified as "green."

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody, Charged With Murder In George Floyd's Death
"Custody?" For a cop? That's bullshit, utter tripe. It's protective custody, and a mock trial. As soon as the story drops off the front page news, he gets witness protection, relocation, a new name, the works.

When cops do something like that, they just need to be lined up, shot and killed by a military firing squad at court-martial.

Cops cannot properly be held accountable in the same corrupt system of justice which remains under control of their brother cops, judges, prosecutors and public defenders. People are full of shit to think that's possible even in theory.
View attachment 342972
Well, I guess we might as well get a rope and string em up, these dastardly law enforcement dudes!

/jk, lolol
Sad someone wants to play that game when 99% of leo are here to protect and serve. The 1% tarnish it for the 99%. Just really pisses me off. Posts such as justina point to this. Justina probably can’t be reasoned with, sadly.

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
Was it self-defense or defending 3 other officers from the threats the guy made on their life?
Cuffed and on his stomach, knee to his neck for eight minutes. Tell us about the lethal threat Floyd posed.
Do you have a video showing what the guy did before the chokehold was effected, Mr. King? If so, where can I find it? I just want to know what antics on the part of the detainee that they were dealing with before I make a judgment. Did the counterfiet money passer agree to questioning by the police, or did he strike out at them? What did he do to get himself restrained in a chokehold? Are cops supposed to let people who just committed a crime go because they don't want to answer questions? What did the detainee do before he was detained harshly? I want to know.
I've been looking for a some sort of account that Floyd even did resist arrest at any point. So far, it's just the word of the officers.
I can't use that as gospel, Beautress.

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
Was it self-defense or defending 3 other officers from the threats the guy made on their life?
Cuffed and on his stomach, knee to his neck for eight minutes. Tell us about the lethal threat Floyd posed.
Do you have a video showing what the guy did before the chokehold was effected, Mr. King? If so, where can I find it? I just want to know what antics on the part of the detainee that they were dealing with before I make a judgment. Did the counterfiet money passer agree to questioning by the police, or did he strike out at them? What did he do to get himself restrained in a chokehold? Are cops supposed to let people who just committed a crime go because they don't want to answer questions? What did the detainee do before he was detained harshly? I want to know.
The knee on the neck is an illegal maneuver. And the cops felt for a pulse, found none and stayed kneeling on his neck for a further 3 minutes. There is no justification for this. It is simply murder. No way to spin your way out of this.

The knee on the neck is an illegal maneuver. And the cops felt for a pulse, found none and stayed kneeling on his neck for a further 3 minutes. There is no justification for this. It is simply murder. No way to spin your way out of this.

Bullshit. A knee on the head is preferable but Floyd was bald and sweaty...too slippery. He didn't have that much pressure on his neck and the knee hold didn't kill Floyd according to the autopsy. Maybe today the lying and bullshit can stop and we'll find out what kind of drugs were in his system.

Bullshit. A knee on the head is preferable but Floyd was bald and sweaty...too slippery. He didn't have that much pressure on his neck and the knee hold didn't kill Floyd according to the autopsy. Maybe today the lying and bullshit can stop and we'll find out what kind of drugs were in his system.
A man is cuffed and on his stomach. Why was it necessary to put a knee on him at all? Because he was Black and therefore disposable? Would you be so stupidly indifferent had he been your brother? Is it accepted police procedure to apply that sort of pressure for that duration of time to an unarmed handcuffed suspect?

You can't spin your way out of this crime.

I've been looking for a some sort of account that Floyd even did resist arrest at any point. So far, it's just the word of the officers.
I can't use that as gospel, Beautress.
Things went hinky when Floyd was in the back of the squad car, from what I have read.

What the hell happened in there to make Chauvin go ape shit like that? I think that is the pivotal event.

But where are the libtard tears for the black business owners that saved hard all the lives to be able to start their own business and see it burned to the ground? Grown hardened men weeping openly as Antifa led rioters burn ed down everything they had in the world.

Who is outraged by that injustice? Oh, they're Uncle Toms and deserve what they get, right Keith Ellison?, you fucking faggot, supporting Antifa while they burn your own city to the ground?

Trump should do two things:

1) Issue emergency funding to compensate those businesses burned down in riots. Dont let the Antifa Mobs win by turning black communities into a ruined shell.

2) He should get Barr to initiate a RICO investigation on the mysterious people who have been bussing rioters around the country and delivering skids of bricks to riot with.

The true instigators of this outrage that have crushed the lives and dreams of thousands of people and set back the black community probably decades, those miscreants need to pay for their crimes, just like Chauvin will.

Sad someone wants to play that game when 99% of leo are here to protect and serve.
leo = law enforcement officers? Really?
I am an adult human being competent to protect myself. I abhor protection rackets and Democrat gun control, and I hate being "served" bogus papers at law from Democrat lawyers.

The 1% tarnish it for the 99%. Just really pisses me off. Posts such as justina point to this. Justina probably can’t be reasoned with, sadly.
There are no 99% good cops. Don't play that good-cop-bad-cop game on me. They're 100% bad when they're enforcing bad unconstitutional laws with an unconstitutional process and no proper warrant.

Knee on the neck.

This guy is white.

327A4311-F878-4CEE-9C34-BF63E80D4FFB.jpeg

Knee on the neck.

This guy is white.

View attachment 343737
That happened to a white friend of mine and he had to have recurring neck surgery afterwards. It really messed him up.

There are other submission holds too, like tackling a guy on hard pavement and rolling hiim up like a newspaper. Compound fractures to the legs usually result.

Some cops have a lot of anger to unleash and I dont fuck with them, not one bit. God has p[laced them in the role they are in to enforce the law, therefore I respect them for it.

Usually people that hate Peace Officers are ass holes.

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
I still haven't found a video of what the cops went through before putting the guy in a lock position. And the op said I needed to see the videos out there, which I haven't found yet.

Most people who are apprehended by the police don't try to do something stupid like hit back or run away from the crime scene.

If you do the crime, you have to do the time. This guy did something or said something to those cops to get put in a choke hold. I want to know but haven't found any proof that the cops just decided to kill him the slowest way possible for nothing.

Here is the COURTS description of the events surrounding the arrest of Mr. Floyd:

LINK

=========

The Court document states that Floyd did passively resist being put into the car. Then for some reason, Mr. Floyd was taken OUT OF THE POLICE CAR, placed face down on the street with Knee applied to his neck.

He was a secured arrestee being handcuffed and in the Police car, there was no apparent valid reason to remove him at all.

Knee on the neck.

This guy is white.

View attachment 343737

Of course...anybody claiming the cops don't pin an arrest down in this manner don't know what they're talking about. The officer doesn't put his weight into it...just enough to immobilize the resister. Same as what happened to George Floyd...Floyd had drugs in his system and a bad heart...his problem not the cop's.

Knee on the neck.

This guy is white.

View attachment 343737

Of course...anybody claiming the cops don't pin an arrest down in this manner don't know what they're talking about. The officer doesn't put his weight into it...just enough to immobilize the resister. Same as what happened to George Floyd...Floyd had drugs in his system and a bad heart...his problem not the cop's.
Did you watch this ??

It doesn't look good for that officer, and that other officer didn't do right by not realizing that a man's life was slipping away as people tried to help him by pleading for the man's life to the other officer as the victim went limp.

No justification for keeping the knee on the man till death in the situation, at least not by what I see in the situation.

Forum List

Back