When is Officer Derek Chauvin going to be released from jail and given $20 million?

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.

We all know that whatever the right want, is "the truth". If they wanted him to be God, he would be God.

chesswarsnow

Are you hitting the wrong buttons. you agree with the BLM narrative?

Please watch the documentary posted 10 or 15 times in the thread. Chauvin was following proper police procedure.

Sorry bout that,

1. Let me pipe in here, Cops are not to force citizens to the ground and hold them there for 20 minutes in an action that will cause death to whoever.
2. He had a reason he was doing, murdering Floyd, he did murder him, and we saw that.
3. Any other explanation is a way to undue Justice.
4. He did it, it worked, he murdered the man with his knee.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Along with all of the J6 VICTIMS of Entrapment, false arrest, cruel and unusual punishment, kangaroo trials, torture and excessive punishments.

All while the phony R in DC go silent in $5000 suits and work Bi-partisan with those that setup the lockup of American Citizens.
Never ever nanny boo boo.

Sorry bout that,

1. What amazes me is why did The cop keep killing Floyd, when he knew he was being filmed?
2. Cops see it, and frown on this action.
3. He murdered Floyd on camera and we all know thats not ever going to be right.
4. If Cops are tempted to do what he did, then they are bad cops, and if they wont do this they are, Good Cops.
5. In America, people will still join the cops, to do whats right, and help humanity, they will follow the laws, and do whats right by the law, to serve and protect the citizenry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This has been the most entertaining of threads. Tho, admittedly I only read about 40 of the 140 responses. But, 40 seemed like a representative sampling, imo.
Too, maybe 'entertaining' is not the best descriptor. Hilarious may work too.

So, from that 40 posts that I read I gleaned some real kernels of insight.
Lemme share:

----------------------------------------------------------------

See? Is that fun stuff, or what?
It gets better. See below.

===================================================-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It should be solemnly noted that all those fascists, and zionists, and traitors, and sex changers, and, of course, Tucker and Candace, are part of the 'Big Tent' fabric of American diversity.
MAGA!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooops!!
It seems at least 12 folks didn't get poster FranklinRoosevelt's memo.

'Cause they did sit on the jury and they did think after hearing the evidence, well, they did think Chauvin should go to the slammer. So there is that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this was a fun fact about the jury:

Well now, now we have something to agree with. Poster FranklinRoosevelt ain't wrong about everything all the time.
Or so it seems.

I mean by that, 7 of the 12 jurors were, indeed, 'feminine'.
In fact, they were women!
And I'm gonna stretch here a bit, but.......but I kinda think those 7 (and the 2 alternates who were women also), well, I think they were, most certainly, leading a "feminist style of life".

You know, being females and all.
No?
-----------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!

You love Chauvin because you are a Zionist Fascist.

Forum List

Back