Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

You didn't have anything to do with Floyd's death fail white, but we did have a hand in forcing Chauvin into prison. Go ahead and fantasize about what you'd do next time, boy. 😄
Do you realize how typical you are, empty headed Democrat who only uses violence to solve problems. St Floyd is dead. That's all I care about, Chauvin is a martyr and you are next hahaha

Do you realize how typical you are, empty headed Democrat who only uses violence to solve problems. St Floyd is dead. That's all I care about, Chauvin is a martyr and you are next hahaha
Jesus christ you're a bitch. Pick a lane clown. Are you tough guy fan ficking about shooting protesters or do you think violence is barbaric? Or are these all clearly make believe arguments from a fail white child?

Jesus christ you're a bitch. Pick a lane clown. Are you tough guy fan ficking about shooting protesters or do you think violence is barbaric? Or are these all clearly make believe arguments from a fail white child?
Shooting you wouldn't be barbaric, it would be Justice. Fucking insurgent who wants to take over the United States. Fucking parasite failed immigrant who only thinks what he's told to think. You will lose and continue to lose bitch.

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Wrong again bitch. According to you we intimidated the country into putting Chauvin in prison and you stayed home and did nothing. :funnyface:
I will admit that you were right about one thing, we were pretty stupid to allow someone like you in our country. Almost as stupid as Jamaicans who allowed themselves to be enslaved. We Americans have a lot of work to do come November.

It's intelligence that we have developed the United States into a great country and you parasites flock here to live. Not to worry the fix is on the way! Hyena
When the Present Immigration Door Opens, the House Falls Into the Basement

Before the Whites came, America was no more advanced than Somalia and still would be. Same with Israel before the Jews returned.

Forum List

Back