Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd.. The jury was coerced into convicting him with fear tactics. If they didn't convict, White communities would be burned down across America.

Why would we release that murderous freak?

You lied, I was busily proving my point. Atheist
I'll repeat for the dense of brain

Screenshot_20231209-141200_Google.jpg

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd.. The jury was coerced into convicting him with fear tactics. If they didn't convict, White communities would be burned down across America.

At a minimum he deserves a re-trial now that all the new video evidence has been seen as well as the ORIGINAL autopsy before the FBI showed up.

You can hang out with Derek Chauvin down in the boiler room.
So what does one mean when they say that one has to accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour in order to be saved? For many, it simply means that one must, from the heart, accept Jesus as who the Bible teaches He is, the Son of God and the only Saviour for the world. This is nothing more than belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Certainly believing that Jesus is the Son of God is a requirement for salvation, but is it all that one must do in order to be saved? The answer to this question is a resounding; No! The apostle John wrote, “He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” (John 1:11-12).

Forum List

Back