Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis

I support good police in uniform. I like to think I'd risk my life for a guy who I know would do so for me.

Bad apples, have to be held to account. There MUST be a similar standard for officers as the rest of society. They aren't soldiers in a foreign land playing by foreign rules. Civilized societies have to hold them to a higher standard, and they have in general. They have great leeway, but, death has to only occur in particular circumstances.

What this guy did, whether he meant to cause death or not, was completely unnecessary. The man was arrested and in cuffs, he was their responsibility. I hate abusers more than anything.
There's something deeper here. I'm wondering if the name George has some significance... multiple messages, Kellie Chauvin had a child named George in a previous marriage. The kneeling. What religion was the officer? Batman moment, George Black was a British producer born on April 20th, the same as another infamous person's birthday.
Trying to derail the thread won't work.

Browse all the videos online and see who is actually crashing in the windows, their skin color and their clothing color. It tells me all I need to know.
Ya, the hired white right-wing goons from the Koch Brothers.
This has more of a Soros feel to it, Marc.
Browse all the videos online and see who is actually crashing in the windows, their skin color and their clothing color. It tells me all I need to know.
Ya, the hired white right-wing goons from the Koch Brothers.
This is antifa. And you know who is behind antifa.
At least some are calling them out

GoodT!

All 4 need to be behind bars.
Only one man killed the man who passed counterfiet money in a store. The others may have been talking to the proprietor, feds, witnesses, and accomplices. And what's this crap of thousands of people looting to get merchandise for free? It's a criminal free-for-all, and none of the looters are honoring the man who was killed by his uncooperation with a police officer trying to deal with his lack of cooperation when he was apprehended. If he had been white, it would have been chalked up to bringing it upon himself by disobeying a police officer. I'm sorry he died.

I'm even sorry the black community is capitalizing on this death with destroying private businesses of the very people who offer them services, meals, entertainment, and a plethora of shopping opportunities.

This started and is ending with people wanting something for nothing and taking advantage of other people. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
He is being charged with 3rd degree murder/manslaughter. Just reported.
I can see that. Makes sense.
They said all the others will be having charges brought against them as well.
Wow, some sanity finally, but it would be nice if the prosecuters had CAUSE OF DEATH ESTABLISHED.
There wouldn't be much of Minneapolis left if they waited for all those lab results, Jim.

Yeah, that's why you tell police to stop the looting, and shoot to kill.

Richard J. Daley Famous "shoot to kill" order prevented riots in Chicago.

That is what they need to do.
These people are angry about police brutality and you suggest we SHOOT at them now? You think that will calm them down? Who knows why after the cases of police brutality that have been all over the news in the past few years, this is the one that set their hair on fire. Was it because everyone is so fuckin on edge with these Covid restrictions and disrupted life? If it were just a particular hate-the-cops-in-Minneapolis situation, it wouldn't have triggered rioting in St. Paul, too.

Everyone is grumpy, bored out of their wits, maybe this was just the last straw.

Yes absolutely.

Say a police officer killed my neighbor in cold blood. I'd be mad.

Um... can I come and burn your house down, and loot everything I want from your house, and take your car, and set everything else you have on fire, and burn it to ashes?

Can I do that?

I'm MAD! I am angry! My neighbor was killed by a police officer in cold blood.... and... well... you have some stuff I want, so I want it.... and I hate everything, so I'm going to burn your house down and all your belongings that I can't carry to my house.

I should be able to do that! Right! I'm angry! That means I can take your stuff, and burn everything I can't take with me, to ashes and leave you with nothing.

Angry! Very angry!
I didn't defend it. I was just wondering why this one, when the four cops were instantly fired--not suspended, but fired--and the mayor called for Chauvin to be arrested for murder, and NO ONE was defending what that cop did. I recall cases that would have made me a lot angrier. That's all I was wondering.

Oh.. I see.

Well the answer is simply, they want to be angry. They want to loot and riot and be evil.

It's really that simple. You are trying to determine logical causes, to animalistic behavior.
Stop dehumanizing them. I don't recall you saying that about the white boys who dream of taking up arms against the commie deep state government, shooting and killing their neighbors, fighting for THEIR cause. Maybe it would behoove the powers that be to pay attention to this instead of dismissing them as nothing but animals.

Look, just watch the videos. They are in fact animals.

And I don't see white boys running around, burning down people's homes and businesses, and looting everything they can get their hands on.

If they did.....

IF THEY DID....

I would call them animals too.

Maybe it would behoove the powers that be to pay attention to this instead of dismissing them as nothing but animals.

MLK fought for justice, by only exclusively, violating what was unjust.

He didn't burn people's businesses to the ground, including other black people's businesses, while claiming to protest for Black people's rights.

He sat at the front of a bus. No one was harmed, no one was looted, no one's homes or businesses were burned to the ground.

Do you know why we don't negotiate with kidnappers?

Because doing so encourages kidnappers. If you pay ransom, the result is you teach them that kidnapping and ransoms is the way to make money.

When the Somali pirates were collecting money from shipping companies, the result was more and more pirates.

You know when that stopped? When the Marines started shooting the pirates.

This is universal truth. If you reward bad behavior, it encourages more bad behavior.

The way you stop bad behavior is you punish them, and hard.

You do not negotiate with terrorists. And these are terrorists. They are causing terror in their own communities, to their own people.

You keep making it out like this is a race issue.

But if this a race issue, if I was a racists person.... I would support these people.

Who are they harming? Think about it. Who are they harming?

Are they harming me? Are they harming white people? Are they burning down the white suburbs? Are they destroying white people's jobs?

Think about it! Who are they harming. Answer. Other black people. They are burning down businesses which destroys the jobs of.... you think white people from the suburbs are driving to jobs in the ghetto? No. They are destroying the jobs of black people. You think the owners of all those businesses are white rich people from the suburb? No. Black business owners.

If I was racists I would support everything these people are doing. Let them burn themselves to ashes.

I want that to stop, because there are good decent law abiding black people, that are being harmed by this.

Who do you think is harmed by shutting down that highway? You think the rich white people, that are on salary and get paid even if they don't make it to work, are the ones being harmed?

Or the poor black people, that if they are not on the clock, they don't get paid jack?

They are harming the people they claim to be protesting in support of.

Again... MLK never did this. Never. He didn't loot, or burn the city down.

These are not justice warriors... these are animals. And no, you don't pay attention to animals. If anything you shoot animals, to stop them from destroying society for the rest of us who are not animals.

GoodT!

All 4 need to be behind bars.
Only one man killed the man who passed counterfiet money in a store. The others may have been talking to the proprietor, feds, witnesses, and accomplices. And what's this crap of thousands of people looting to get merchandise for free? It's a criminal free-for-all, and none of the looters are honoring the man who was killed by his incooperation with a police officer trying to deal with his lack of cooperation when he was apprehended. If he had been white, it would have been chalked up to bringing it upon himself by disobeying a police officer. I'm sorry he died.

I'm even sorry the black community is capitalizing on this death with destroying private businesses of the very people who offer them services, meals, entertainment, and a plethora of shopping opportunities.

This started and is ending with people wanting something for nothing and taking advantage of other people. Enough is enough.
It’s not the Black local community doing it. There are those infiltrating and stirring the violence.

I support good police in uniform. I like to think I'd risk my life for a guy who I know would do so for me.

Bad apples, have to be held to account. There MUST be a similar standard for officers as the rest of society. They aren't soldiers in a foreign land playing by foreign rules. Civilized societies have to hold them to a higher standard, and they have in general. They have great leeway, but, death has to only occur in particular circumstances.

What this guy did, whether he meant to cause death or not, was completely unnecessary. The man was arrested and in cuffs, he was their responsibility. I hate abusers more than anything.
There's something deeper here. I'm wondering if the name George has some significance... multiple messages, Kellie Chauvin had a child named George in a previous marriage. The kneeling. What religion was the officer? Batman moment, George Black was a British producer born on April 20th, the same as another infamous person's birthday.
Important information if the offending officer is an agent of a foreign power that should be held accountable, and something the protesters should know. If he was doing a heil and kneeling as though on a pew, then that is extremely pertinent to what the cause and motive were, and who he was really representing.

Important information if the offending officer is an agent of a foreign power that should be held accountable, and something the protesters should know. If he was doing a heil and kneeling as though on a pew, then that is extremely pertinent to what the cause and motive were, and who he was really representing.
Quit trying to derail the thread now.

If the offending officer's life was threatened and the counterfeiter was the person who threatened his life, that police officer was doing what it took to restrain the threatening-a-police-officers-life thug, depending on how hard the deceased tried to punish the officer for arresting him. We only saw video of what happened after the fracas. We did not see the video of the fracas. I want to see the earlier video of the counterfieter's mistreatment of those who had to restrain him harshly. Cops do what they have to do to contain some pretty mean situations. We did not see that part and the black community that started burning their own part of town down went way over the top. They want to take assets away from other people and not have to say they're sorry. What happened was animal behavior. It's making all black people look bad. Why did they hurt their own proprietors who serve them food, commodities, and good stuff? Why?

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody, Charged With Murder In George Floyd's Death
"Custody?" For a cop? That's bullshit, utter tripe. It's protective custody, and a mock trial. As soon as the story drops off the front page news, he gets witness protection, relocation, a new name, the works.

When cops do something like that, they just need to be lined up, shot and killed by a military firing squad at court-martial.

Cops cannot properly be held accountable in the same corrupt system of justice which remains under control of their brother cops, judges, prosecutors and public defenders. People are full of shit to think that's possible even in theory.
20200529_095945.jpg

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
Was it self-defense or defending 3 other officers from the threats the guy made on their life?
Cuffed and on his stomach, knee to his neck for eight minutes. Tell us about the lethal threat Floyd posed.
I still haven't found a video of what the cops went through before putting the guy in a lock position. And the op said I needed to see the videos out there, which I haven't found yet.

Most people who are apprehended by the police don't try to do something stupid like hit back or run away from the crime scene.

If you do the crime, you have to do the time. This guy did something or said something to those cops to get put in a choke hold. I want to know but haven't found any proof that the cops just decided to kill him the slowest way possible for nothing.

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
Was it self-defense or defending 3 other officers from the threats the guy made on their life?
Cuffed and on his stomach, knee to his neck for eight minutes. Tell us about the lethal threat Floyd posed.
Do you have a video showing what the guy did before the chokehold was effected, Mr. King? If so, where can I find it? I just want to know what antics on the part of the detainee that they were dealing with before I make a judgment. Did the counterfiet money passer agree to questioning by the police, or did he strike out at them? What did he do to get himself restrained in a chokehold? Are cops supposed to let people who just committed a crime go because they don't want to answer questions? What did the detainee do before he was detained harshly? I want to know.

If the offending officer's life was threatened and the counterfeiter was the person who threatened his life, that police officer was doing what it took to restrain the threatening-a-police-officers-life thug, depending on how hard the deceased tried to punish the officer for arresting him. We only saw video of what happened after the fracas. We did not see the video of the fracas. I want to see the earlier video of the counterfieter's mistreatment of those who had to restrain him harshly. Cops do what they have to do to contain some pretty mean situations. We did not see that part and the black community that started burning their own part of town down went way over the top. They want to take assets away from other people and not have to say they're sorry. What happened was animal behavior. It's making all black people look bad. Why did they hurt their own proprietors who serve them food, commodities, and good stuff? Why?

How is he innocent?

What's he guilty of?
He killed a man.
beautress, you really need to go find and view all the video out there.
Depotoo, every video I found blacks out everything there is to see. I give up.
See post 196.
And please understand, I will be the first to jump in and support our leo. Until facts show something different for an individual case. And I become pissed off because they tarnish the image of the other 99% that are there faithfully to protect and serve.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back