Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

So what does one mean when they say that one has to accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour in order to be saved? For many, it simply means that one must, from the heart, accept Jesus as who the Bible teaches He is, the Son of God and the only Saviour for the world. This is nothing more than belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Certainly believing that Jesus is the Son of God is a requirement for salvation, but is it all that one must do in order to be saved? The answer to this question is a resounding; No! The apostle John wrote, “He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” (John 1:11-12).
Don't bother me with your salvation doubts. You made your bed with your nasty personality, ignoring the Golden Rule and lying about Jesus.

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd.. The jury was coerced into convicting him with fear tactics. If they didn't convict, White communities would be burned down across America.

his life style caught up to this career criminal george floyd. Officer Derek Chauvin did not kill this criminal. his life style killed him. he killed himself.

Are you going to get violent when you hit the streets when Trump is elected? Parasite?
😄

If we did you still wouldn't do shit. Hell by your own admission we already took to the streets and used intimidation to make the jury convict Chauvin and what did you do then? Nothing. Go ahead and fantasize about doing something next time boy but we know your track record.

😄

If we did you still wouldn't do shit. Hell by your own admission we already took to the streets and used intimidation to make the jury convict Chauvin and what did you do then? Nothing. Go ahead and fantasize about doing something next time boy but we know your track record.
If you don't then you are just an empty vessel and basically just full of shit. I'll be able to tell you're coming from the stink LOL. You'll look pretty good with a bullet hole in you when you hit the streets parasite. You going to hit the streets and get violent? That is your way you know

If you don't then you are just an empty vessel and basically just full of shit. I'll be able to tell you're coming from the stink LOL. You'll look pretty good with a bullet hole in you when you hit the streets parasite. You going to hit the streets and get violent? That is your way you know
We already did and now that fail white Chauvin is someone's prison bitch. Only fail white cosplaying children come here to boast about what you're going to do the next time. 😄 It's always the next time with you pussies.

We already did and now that fail white Chauvin is someone's prison bitch. Only fail white cosplaying children come here to boast about what you're going to do the next time. 😄 It's always the next time with you pussies.
Yeah and your boy St Floyd is dead! You are too much of a coward to hit the streets I'm sure I won't see you. I do have my crosshairs ready however parasite.

Yeah and your boy St Floyd is dead! You are too much of a coward to hit the streets I'm sure I won't see you. I do have my crosshairs ready however parasite.
You didn't have anything to do with Floyd's death fail white, but we did have a hand in forcing Chauvin into prison. Go ahead and fantasize about what you'd do next time, boy. 😄

Forum List

Back