Businesses where George Floyd was killed sue Minneapolis, saying police are not protecting the area

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh how I love the smell of poetic justice in the morning!

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Several stores at the location where George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police in 2020 have sued the city, accusing it of neglecting the area and hurting business.
The lawsuit, filed in mid-November in state court, also names Mayor Jacob Frey and other officials and accuses the city of not properly policing the area since Floyd’s death. It also accuses the city of blocking the intersection that is now known as George Floyd Square with concrete barriers for more than a year after Floyd’s death, keeping customers from entering.

The combination has turned the area into a hub for violent crime, the lawsuit says.

If the police are just going to "kill" people, it's best that they stay away.

*George Floyd died while being restrained, he wasn't killed. Not to relitigate the thing but if the restraint used on Floyd killed him it should also kill anyone else it's used on.

Last edited:

All businesses need to leave blue states

All you will get are Soros appointed judges to give you the middle finger.

We need to implement a scorched earth policy regarding blue cities and states.

All cops need to leave blue cities
That is the key here.
The Twin Cities and Duluth urban population have poisoned the rest of MN.
Minnesota_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Blue state my ass. You drive anywhere in the rest of the state and all you see is Trump flags.

That is the key here.
The Twin Cities and Duluth urban population have poisoned the rest of MN.
View attachment 867377

Blue state my ass. You drive anywhere in the rest of the state and all you see is Trump flags.
It's that way in EVERY "blue" state.
Get out of the ghetto cities and the rest of the state is red.

That's why the Founders created the electorial system.

Many black businesses are also effected.

Most of the state is happily red. Here's Highway 30, going west, 91 miles from the state line shared with South Dakota.

Forum List

Back