Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

"Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says". He shouldn't be in general population. Too many folks looking for revenge.

Well .....

That's what he gets for stopping a violent, black, criminal. Smart white cops ignore black crime and just collect their checks and benefits.
Worth thinking about.

The store clerk who called the police on George Floyd hopefully learned his lesson. The next thug who passes fake money in his store will just get the crap beat out of him and dumpsterized.

Wrong. But you're an idiot so it's expected that you'll find some false equivalence. Excuse me if I have the same sympathy for Chauvin as you guys have had for all the unarmed blacks killed by scum like Chauvin.
When I read the evidence, it seemed to indicate to me that Martin was the aggressor he threw the first punch and had Zimmerman on the ground beating him: that would indicate self-defense. Just because a person doesn’t have a weapon doesn’t give them the right to beat another person with their fist. Does a man have a right to beat a woman because he’s stronger? Does the big man have a right to beat the small man? Does the gang have a right to beat the individual? The Aggressor is always wrong: violence should always be our last resort. I am not totally opposed to violence. I was willing to kill Communist during the Cold War not because I hated them as individuals but because I loved freedom. However, I prefer to avoid trouble whenever possible.

When I read the evidence, it seemed to indicate to me that Martin was the aggressor he threw the first punch and had Zimmerman on the ground beating him: that would indicate self-defense. Just because a person doesn’t have a weapon doesn’t give them the right to beat another person with their fist. Does a man have a right to beat a woman because he’s stronger? Does the big man have a right to beat the small man? Does the gang have a right to beat the individual? The Aggressor is always wrong: violence should always be our last resort. I am not totally opposed to violence. I was willing to kill Communist during the Cold War not because I hated them as individuals but because I loved freedom. However, I prefer to avoid trouble whenever possible.
Ok, so you ignored the parrt where Zimmerman folllowed Martin around against the instructtions of dispatch and in violation of Neighborhood Watch policy. Zimmerman was the aggressor.

Here's an interesting fact The guy who stabbed him is white.

1701534208744.png

1701534234290.png

Forum List

Back