George Floyd Death --- because of Klobuchar?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Pretty sure Trump wasn't the President in 2007. Still his fault?

“Between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar, the state’s then top prosecutor, declined to press charges against more than a dozen officers accused of killing civilians,”

“In 2006, Chauvin was one of several officers involved in the shooting death of a man who stabbed others before turning on the police.”

The Washington Post highlighted another racially charged case that Klobuchar declined to bring charges in that involved the death of 44-year-old Christopher Burns, an unarmed black man, who died after he was put in a choke hold by law enforcement officers who were responding to a domestic violence call.

She might get pressure If not fall out from this. We have this case, and the one in Georgia indicating failures on the part of police or those higher to adequately investigate these things. That is one thing the Obama administration was actively engaged in through the DoJ working with police leadership. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this regarding Klobuchar.

Funny. Look who is RIOTING again. When that Black Thug beat the Hell out of that old man in a nursing home ,I didn't see Whites RIOT. Yet Blacks Riot at every excuse. They are going to have to learn a FACT. If they stop committing CRIMES ,they will stop getting stomped by Police. Now this care was Murder , but most of the others were not.

“Between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar, the state’s then top prosecutor, declined to press charges against more than a dozen officers accused of killing civilians,”

“In 2006, Chauvin was one of several officers involved in the shooting death of a man who stabbed others before turning on the police.”

The Washington Post highlighted another racially charged case that Klobuchar declined to bring charges in that involved the death of 44-year-old Christopher Burns, an unarmed black man, who died after he was put in a choke hold by law enforcement officers who were responding to a domestic violence call.

I was unfamiliar with those cases, but it is quite possible she would have been wiser bringing charges. I did not know the police there had a history of choking people until they were dead. You may have something.

I have 2 words to say regarding the Floyd case >> CODY HOLTE

Don't try to blame Klobuchar for this.

I was unfamiliar with those cases, but it is quite possible she would have been wiser bringing charges. I did not know the police there had a history of choking people until they were dead. You may have something.
Systemic blind eye turning is bad...as we can now clearly see.

India has sacred cows do we now have the same? Regardless of ethnicity and color, those in trusted with the safety and well-being of its citizens need to conduct themselves accordingly, most importantly prosecuted when they cross the line. It’s time to calm down and let our justice system work. Burning, rioting, and looting, defeats the objective.

Don't try to blame Klobuchar for this.
Not my place to blame. I am simply asking a question and giving some facts. Something you should try to do with your posts.

Funny. Look who is RIOTING again. When that Black Thug beat the Hell out of that old man in a nursing home ,I didn't see Whites RIOT. Yet Blacks Riot at every excuse. They are going to have to learn a FACT. If they stop committing CRIMES ,they will stop getting stomped by Police. Now this care was Murder , but most of the others were not.
Hmmmm....did you see blacks riot when that thug was arrested? Or did see anyone him?

Why no.

Hmmmm....did you see blacks riot when that thug was arrested? Or did see anyone him?

Why no.
You're right. Mostly white people. I get the rioting and anger at the police and town hall. But Target? That is ridiculous. What did Target do other than have stuff to loot.

Some people are just assholes.

I have 2 words to say regarding the Floyd case >> CODY HOLTE

It is possible to abhor both the senseless killing of a police officer AND a senseless killing by a police officer.

Would you agree?

Why no.
You're right. Mostly white people. I get the rioting and anger at the police and town hall. But Target? That is ridiculous. What did Target do other than have stuff to loot.

Some people are just assholes.

Yup.

It is possible to abhor both the senseless killing of a police officer AND a senseless killing by a police officer.

Would you agree?
Of course, but what should be noted is the massive publicity given to the Floyd death by the halfass, biased media, and the lack of publicity given to the Holte death.

Also noted is the rioting on behalf of Floyd, and no rioting on behalf of Holte.

1590771495789.png

buut societies idiots just can't figure out the demonic whore party is out for themselves nobody else bitch just you Americann lovinng hoes that's who they want to bring down so youur just like them " satans bitch"!

Attachments

• 1590771274983.png
    1590771274983.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 76

Would you agree?
Of course, but what should be noted is the massive publicity given to the Floyd death by the halfass, biased media, and the lack of publicity given to the Holte death.

Also noted is the rioting on behalf of Floyd, and no rioting on behalf of Holte.

There is always more publicity over police violence or unjust death by police than random violence.

Would you agree?

Are you referring to the looting "on behalf of Floyd"???

I wasn't aware that he needed a big screen TV now...

Forum List

Back