Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

He is being charged with 3rd degree murder/manslaughter. Just reported.
I can see that. Makes sense.
They said all the others will be having charges brought against them as well.
Wow, some sanity finally, but it would be nice if the prosecuters had CAUSE OF DEATH ESTABLISHED.
There wouldn't be much of Minneapolis left if they waited for all those lab results, Jim.

Yeah, that's why you tell police to stop the looting, and shoot to kill.

Richard J. Daley Famous "shoot to kill" order prevented riots in Chicago.

That is what they need to do.
These people are angry about police brutality and you suggest we SHOOT at them now? You think that will calm them down? Who knows why after the cases of police brutality that have been all over the news in the past few years, this is the one that set their hair on fire. Was it because everyone is so fuckin on edge with these Covid restrictions and disrupted life? If it were just a particular hate-the-cops-in-Minneapolis situation, it wouldn't have triggered rioting in St. Paul, too.

Everyone is grumpy, bored out of their wits, maybe this was just the last straw.

Yes absolutely.

Say a police officer killed my neighbor in cold blood. I'd be mad.

Um... can I come and burn your house down, and loot everything I want from your house, and take your car, and set everything else you have on fire, and burn it to ashes?

Can I do that?

I'm MAD! I am angry! My neighbor was killed by a police officer in cold blood.... and... well... you have some stuff I want, so I want it.... and I hate everything, so I'm going to burn your house down and all your belongings that I can't carry to my house.

I should be able to do that! Right! I'm angry! That means I can take your stuff, and burn everything I can't take with me, to ashes and leave you with nothing.

Angry! Very angry!
I didn't defend it. I was just wondering why this one, when the four cops were instantly fired--not suspended, but fired--and the mayor called for Chauvin to be arrested for murder, and NO ONE was defending what that cop did. I recall cases that would have made me a lot angrier. That's all I was wondering.

Wow, some sanity finally, but it would be nice if the prosecuters had CAUSE OF DEATH ESTABLISHED.
There wouldn't be much of Minneapolis left if they waited for all those lab results, Jim.

These people are angry about police brutality and you suggest we SHOOT at them now? You think that will calm them down? Who knows why after the cases of police brutality that have been all over the news in the past few years, this is the one that set their hair on fire. Was it because everyone is so fuckin on edge with these Covid restrictions and disrupted life? If it were just a particular hate-the-cops-in-Minneapolis situation, it wouldn't have triggered rioting in St. Paul, too.

Everyone is grumpy, bored out of their wits, maybe this was just the last straw.

Yes absolutely.

Um... can I come and burn your house down, and loot everything I want from your house, and take your car, and set everything else you have on fire, and burn it to ashes?

Can I do that?

I'm MAD! I am angry! My neighbor was killed by a police officer in cold blood.... and... well... you have some stuff I want, so I want it.... and I hate everything, so I'm going to burn your house down and all your belongings that I can't carry to my house.

I should be able to do that! Right! I'm angry! That means I can take your stuff, and burn everything I can't take with me, to ashes and leave you with nothing.

Angry! Very angry!
I didn't defend it. I was just wondering why this one, when the four cops were instantly fired--not suspended, but fired--and the mayor called for Chauvin to be arrested for murder, and NO ONE was defending what that cop did. I recall cases that would have made me a lot angrier. That's all I was wondering.

Oh.. I see.

Well the answer is simply, they want to be angry. They want to loot and riot and be evil.

It's really that simple. You are trying to determine logical causes, to animalistic behavior.

Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis
Finally found a link
Should be an easy defense. The autopsy proved his death wasn’t caused by asphyxiation.
I’m not trusting anything being reported right now. Until we see the actual official autopsy report. And answer me this, would he have died even if the cops didn’t sit on his neck for over 7 minutes? And I am one of the biggest supporters of the 99% of cops that are out there doing the right things, and give them a benefit of a doubt. Not this time. These have tarnished the reputation of the 99% good cops and I am pissed.
And then paid for mostly white antifa thugs are showing up to instigate other thugs, overwhelming those that were there for peaceful protest, giving them all a bad name. There is a sick rhyme and reason as to what has happened.
Remember that, just as with the Russian crap.

Last edited:
Browse all the videos online and see who is actually crashing in the windows, their skin color and their clothing color. It tells me all I need to know.

Yes absolutely.

Can I do that?

Angry! Very angry!

Oh.. I see.

Well the answer is simply, they want to be angry. They want to loot and riot and be evil.

It's really that simple. You are trying to determine logical causes, to animalistic behavior.
Stop dehumanizing them. I don't recall you saying that about the white boys who dream of taking up arms against the commie deep state government, shooting and killing their neighbors, fighting for THEIR cause. Maybe it would behoove the powers that be to pay attention to this instead of dismissing them as nothing but animals.

Browse all the videos online and see who is actually crashing in the windows, their skin color and their clothing color. It tells me all I need to know.
Their clothing color? Is it Antifa?

Their clothing color? Is it Antifa?
Note here in Minneapolis. And it’s not cops, but those paid to help spread such crap. To cause more unrest they are creating to begin with. I can almost guarantee it.
5A0B1C88-597C-4BFE-B818-F3695958AF93.png
C8781993-DEC2-4060-BF6E-F0637DCA1A15.png

Better check with Klobuchar first and find out why she covered for him for so many years. Looks like Biden will now have to go with the morbidly obese Stacy.
So you agree with me, the scum should fry for this. Right?

GoodT!

All 4 need to be behind bars.
And yet not 1 word from you or others to arrest the people who tried to murder the cops at the precinct or the people who burned down a persons store/livelyhood used to support a family and any members conditions & medical bills or special facilities needs.

So let's do a run down: the news media spin and hype riled up people so they couldn't wait just 3 stinkin days for the processing to play out, and now some people lost their store and livelyhood, some people were shot, the tax payers have to pay for the damaged precinct and destroyed properties, their insurance rates went up, lost tourism will take money out of their pockets, and companies will now move to a more civilized city!
Brilliant! They became the people they are protesting against.
We have a word for this-but it's Shabbos, so I'll be polite and use word play in a pic instead.
k2-_fed46072-fe95-4d75-a368-f51d65d10b9a.v1.jpg

Ya, the hired white right-wing goons from the Koch Brothers.

I understand that the POS SOB hasn't been charged as yet.
Oh so you are a trial by mob rule type of guy eh ? I can't aspire to that no matter what the case may be. Innocent people have been put away for years before the justice system was found to be wrong in the cases after investigations were never given up on.

Of course this looks absolutely bad for the officer in this case, but proper adjudication must be precisely taken in the case. It's ok to put proper peer pressure on the case, but mob rule or trial by media has to many negative implications associated with such things, and there is way to much exploitation of the circumstances in regards to pushing agenda's by "never letting a good crisis go to waste". Politicians who exploit the American system are pure scum.

The innocent policeman will be sacrificed on the alter of political correctness in order to halt the riots. ... :cool:
Innocent ? I wouldn't go that far, but to suggest that all cops are bad as the riots are suggesting or implicating is unacceptable.

This was a long road to justice when it should have taken less than 5 minutes. One of those other cops at the scene should have stopped him from killing George.... he would have been a hero and this whole thing would have been 180° different ( and probably gone unreported as a routine story of cops doing the right thing )
The problem with corruption is that it's a destroyer of so many things. If the cop was corrupt and worse known to be deadly, then it could explain why the other cops felt as if they could do nothing in the situation. Creating fear in a unit or among the ranks is possible, and it needs to be investigated as to whether such fear did exist among the unit.

If the officer in question was a super corrupt cop, and he was casting fear in those around him, then it should be found out. Time to get to the bottom of it all, and save all who need saving, and apply severe punishment on those who are at fault if found guilty.

Ya, the hired white right-wing goons from the Koch Brothers.
This has more of a Soros feel to it, Marc.

Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis

I support good police in uniform. I like to think I'd risk my life for a guy who I know would do so for me.

Bad apples, have to be held to account. There MUST be a similar standard for officers as the rest of society. They aren't soldiers in a foreign land playing by foreign rules. Civilized societies have to hold them to a higher standard, and they have in general. They have great leeway, but, death has to only occur in particular circumstances.

What this guy did, whether he meant to cause death or not, was completely unnecessary. The man was arrested and in cuffs, he was their responsibility. I hate abusers more than anything.
There's something deeper here. I'm wondering if the name George has some significance... multiple messages, Kellie Chauvin had a child named George in a previous marriage. The kneeling. What religion was the officer? Batman moment, George Black was a British producer born on April 20th, the same as another infamous person's birthday.

Forum List

Back