Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

1701101581482.png

Sad that the options are getting hurt or killed or not call the police.

Well, let's see, let's use 2022 as an example. According to arrest statistics, there were 6,194,412 arrests made in the United States for that year, 1,701,893 of them were black (27.47%), and out of those 1.7 million black arrests 225 were killed. That 225 number is out of a total of 1,097 killed by police officers in 2022. That is .013% of blacks killed out of all blacks arrested, and we don't even know all of the extenuating circumstances surrounding those 225, did they pull a weapon, etc.. So I'd say your dramatic remark about the only options being hurt or killed is a bit ridiculous.

The autopsy says nothing of the kind.

Funny how all you schmoes keep telling me what the autopsy said and didn't say, yet none of you ever produce the actual autopsy and point to the page that says it all! At best, you link to some leftwing rag which says he said she said! I had the autopsy and read it so I know what it said. I thought this matter was long since done and long buried, but I see now how the whackjob left operate: they wait for a few months or years to pass then come out with their new "revised history" of the facts.

Chauvin is no murderer and is wrongly jailed. He was a cop called out on a felony and made a felony arrest and the guy being arrested became unresponsive while resisting incarceration. One can say maybe this cop or that should have seen this or noticed that, but in the end, the worst that can be said of Chauvin was that he was distracted and perhaps negligent and was just the wrong cop at the wrong place and was made the poster boy to blame police everywhere for the crimes of criminals, put in jail to appease BLM so they wouldn't destroy any more cities, and so, BLM and the left are responsible for the crime wave ever since and all the lives and billions of dollars it has cost, and if anyone should be in prison, it should be the leaders of BLM and the democrats who all organized and supported the BLM/Floyd terror-wave attack of 2020 against the USA.

Then how did he get stabbed?

Just because you aren't in general population doesn't mean they can't get to you , if they want. Look what happened to Jeff Epstein. Being on a "special needs" yard like Tucson just makes it less likely.

2004 called.....
And wants it's talking points back about Fox news by the way.

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims​

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News days after Dominion lawsuit settlement​

By Helen Coster
April 25, 20238:44 AM EDTUpdated 7 months ago

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News days after Dominion lawsuit settlement

Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Being Deposed In Smartmatic’s Fox News Defamation Suit​

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff
Nov 28, 2023,12:45pm EST
Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Being Deposed In Smartmaticâs Fox News Defamation Suit

dog FOX.jpg

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims​

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News days after Dominion lawsuit settlement​

By Helen Coster
April 25, 20238:44 AM EDTUpdated 7 months ago

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News days after Dominion lawsuit settlement

Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Being Deposed In Smartmatic’s Fox News Defamation Suit​

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff
Nov 28, 2023,12:45pm EST
Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Being Deposed In Smartmaticâs Fox News Defamation Suit

View attachment 865260
And you think the fact that Rupert Murdoch settled out of court is proof that the election wasn't stolen ?

Last edited:
Chauvin sought a retrial, reasonably expecting to be acquitted. And his release could have dealt a monstrous blow to the entire BLM mythology.
So it was purely coincidental that, before preparing for the hearing, Chauvin was stabbed in prison.
Before the attack on Chauvin, his lawyers demanded that he be moved to solitary confinement for security purposes, but they were denied, so the wardens of the prison where Chauvin was incarcerated are directly complicit in the crime that took place.

Forum List

Back