Brian Sandoval, Republican governor of Nevada, is being vetted for Supreme Court vacancy

I don't give a damn about how a SC justice feels about social issues, I care about how they feel about the rule of law as it pertains to the Constitution. If Obama appoints somebody, it's gonna be an activist who legislates from the bench and he/she should be blocked by the Senate.

Sandoval has a judicial record, has he supported the law in the past?
Obama has a record too, a record of only appointing people who are willing to subvert the Constitution. I don't trust anything he does.

See how demented conservatives are?

I don't give a damn about how a SC justice feels about social issues, I care about how they feel about the rule of law as it pertains to the Constitution. If Obama appoints somebody, it's gonna be an activist who legislates from the bench and he/she should be blocked by the Senate.

Obama has a record too, a record of only appointing people who are willing to subvert the Constitution. I don't trust anything he does.

There is medication for that now....

Believing in the rule of law and the Constitution probably IS demented to you.

Here is the statement that will kill the Republican in November. It is just a hint...

Claiming he felt sympathy for Republican lawmakers making "sheepish" arguments for blocking his court choice, Obama insisted he would "nominate somebody and let the American people decide as to whether that person is qualified."

And the people will decide in November.

I have zero confidence Obama's rigid ideology would ever allow him to nominate a true moderate, but if he did, it would be a brilliant political move.

I have zero confidence Obama's rigid ideology would ever allow him to nominate a true moderate, but if he did, it would be a brilliant political move.

A true moderate? That's an awesome phrase. I have a sneaky suspicion that you and I would not agree on what that means.

Both Kagan and Sotomayor are moderate liberal justices.

Obama's "rigid ideology" allowed him to nominate them.

What exactly has he been rigid about?

ailes-pjj-315.jpg

Fox Analyst Repeatedly Denounces GOP Obstruction

The Fox News analyst who reportedly serves as network chairman Roger Ailes' personal attorney and on-air "mouthpiece," has repeatedly urged Senate Republicans not to proceed with their unprecedented strategy to obstruct President Obama's forthcoming Supreme Court nominee.

CNN.com:

In an unprecedented move,
Senate Republicans vowed to deny holding confirmation hearings for President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee -- even promising to deny meeting privately with whomever the President picks.

Forum List

Back