Brian Sandoval, Republican governor of Nevada, is being vetted for Supreme Court vacancy

I have a difficult time seeing Obama appointing a Republican to the court. Democrats would lose their shit over it and the Republicans would have to confirm him.

Republican governor of Nevada Brian Sandoval being considered for Supreme Court

I dont know where you get this '...and republicans would have to confirm him.'

Republicans have been trying to get their Congresscritters to do what they are supposed to do for decades now and it hasnt worked yet.

I have a difficult time seeing Obama appointing a Republican to the court. Democrats would lose their shit over it and the Republicans would have to confirm him.

The GOP Senators just signed a pledge that they won't be looking at anyone put forward by President Obama. But that does sound like a fair choice to me. Too bad his own party plans on rejecting him sight unseen.
They may go for it. The GOP congress are a bunch of spineless whiners.

I called it, a week or so ago.

Make the Republicans either eat their words and confirm him or let them trash a hispanic moderate well qualified Republican going into the election where the GOP is going to be desperate to win enough Hispanics to win the presidency.

I dont know where you get this '...and republicans would have to confirm him.'

Republicans have been trying to get their Congresscritters to do what they are supposed to do for decades now and it hasnt worked yet.

How are they going to reject a sitting Republican governor and explain that one?

Any Republican who allows him/her self to be nominated has proven him/her not just incompetent but downright stupid so should be given even less consideration than an openly liberal puppet.

Any Republican who allows him/her self to be nominated has proven him/her not just incompetent but downright stupid so should be given even less consideration than an openly liberal puppet.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Sad to see such massive failure of reading comprehension.

Of course OKE nominating a Republican wold be His feeble best at "calling their bluff".

Any Republican not smart enough to see he/she was simply being used and who rejects playing the game is so stupid that they ought be public dressed in a pair of Genuine Jammie-Jake Dr. Dentons and paraded through the streets of the capital city of the state in which they live.

Forum List

Back