black teens beat white teen to death and brag on it

No I call the racist, racist. There are many whites on this forum who are not racist, too bad you aren't one of them.
No you are a racist who PROJECTS (psychological term and meaning) their own bad behavior (racism) on others. The louder you scream about racism, the more you confirm that you are the actual racist.

Sadly, you don't have to look to far for blacks committing crimes do you. I spoke up about the 8 year old child being murdered, and said that the white man responsible should be killed off.

Don't you agree that these 3 violent hood rats should also be killed off for murdering a child, superbad? Or does your own racism prevent you from treating people fairly?
I didn't realize you and Horseshitting were the same person, thxs for heads up. I think that ANYONE who murders someone else unjustly should have to pay with their life as well. Does that answer your question?

I didn't realize you and Horseshitting were the same person, thxs for heads up. I think that ANYONE who murders someone else unjustly should have to pay with their life as well. Does that answer your question?
Oh the qualifers are so cute.

Again Superbad, do you think these 3 hoodrats should be killed off for murdering this 17 year old child? YES OR NO

No you are a racist who PROJECTS (psychological term and meaning) their own bad behavior (racism) on others. The louder you scream about racism, the more you confirm that you are the actual racist.
Yea that makes about as much sense as you do. Your racist ass attitude, comments and remarks is what makes you a racist. Those are your words not mine.

Yea that makes about as much sense as you do. Your racist ass attitude, comments and remarks is what makes you a racist. Those are your words not mine.
And you still refuse to answer the question-----do you think these 3 black violent hoodrats who murdered this boy 17 year old boy should be killed off or do you worship their black asses so much that you think that they should be allowed to murder white children.

And you still refuse to answer the question-----do you think these 3 black violent hoodrats who murdered this boy 17 year old boy should be killed off or do you worship their black asses so much that you think that they should be allowed to murder white children.
You racist, pasty ass hag, how many times do I need to say these cowards need to have their nuts crushed for their crimes. It is racist hags like you, Tipsyhag and Horseshitting that try to defend these white murderers when they murder someone black.

Why were you so quiet last week when a white man murdered an 8yr old black child? I know why, because you are a white, pasty ass, mumble mouth, racist that scours the web for any black person who may have committed a crime.
Wrong, dude, I know of no one who would not want the piece of crap tied into an electric chair or strung up, The crime is wrong. What happened hundreds of years ago was wrong, and what happened 70 years ago is wrong. But why does the left always act like no one ever worked to rectify anything? That man brutally beat to death was a young child or not born yet when the grievances of the left occured. Everyone of those kids should be tried as an adult and see, at aminimum, 30 years of their lives behind bars and steel doors. And if white people do something like that they should get the same. The only difference i am seeing right now, is that you don't think a black person should be punished for anything no matter how terrible their crime.

It's not illegal under a Democratic administration; it is, however, illegal for white people to defend themselves against being murdered by hood rat thugs. DEmocrats who post here are genuinely puzzled as to why you think this is even an issue.
I am a Democrat and I know why this is an issue.

The New Deal was popular in the South. Millions of the same people who voted enthusiastically for Franklin Roosevelt voted with equal enthusiasm for George Wallace three decades later. Because the leaders of the Democrat Party did not learn from that the Republican Party came to dominate the United States.

Wrong, dude, I know of no one who would not want the piece of crap tied into an electric chair or strung up, The crime is wrong.
Well post where she had something to say about it.
What happened hundreds of years ago was wrong, and what happened 70 years ago is wrong. But why does the left always act like no one ever worked to rectify anything?
I said last week not 100 yrs ago. The practice was stopped, but when was the restitution paid?
That man brutally beat to death was a young child or not born yet when the grievances of the left occured. Everyone of those kids should be tried as an adult and see, at aminimum, 30 years of their lives behind bars and steel doors. And if white people do something like that they should get the same. The only difference i am seeing right now, is that you don't think a black person should be punished for anything no matter how terrible their crime.
They should, but unfortunately in many cases they don't.

The New Deal was popular in the South. Millions of the same people who voted enthusiastically for Franklin Roosevelt voted with equal enthusiasm for George Wallace three decades later. Because the leaders of the Democrat Party did not learn from that the Republican Party came to dominate the United States.
If republicans end up dominating, it's because of the antiquated electoral system where a democrat can get way more popular votes and lose to the republicans because of gerrymandering. Republicans are really getting adept at being scum bags now. The latest is their denying water to people who stand in lines for hours to vote. looks like they focus on areas where Blacks vote.

If republicans end up dominating, it's because of the antiquated electoral system where a democrat can get way more popular votes and lose to the republicans because of gerrymandering. Republicans are really getting adept at being scum bags now. The latest is their denying water to people who stand in lines for hours to vote. looks like they focus on areas where Blacks vote.
Friends said:

---------

We are both right.

No Turtleshit, I call you a racist based on your racist ass comments about black and brown folks.

No Turtleshit, I call you a racist based on your racist ass comments about black and brown folks.
Superbadbrutha, I have never known a Hispanic or an Oriental who liked blacks. I have never known a white person with extensive experience with blacks who liked blacks. Why do you think this is true? Is it irrational color prejudice, or is it because blacks commit lots of crimes against us, and have lots of illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare?

If proximity to Negroes dispelled prejudice against them, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced people in the United States. The civil rights legislation was forced on whites with extensive experience with blacks by whites with little experience with you people.

Superbadbrutha, I have never known a Hispanic or an Oriental who liked blacks.
That's because you are an idiot, I have had several Hispanic and Asian friends.
I have never known a white person with extensive experience with blacks who liked blacks.
Of course not, when you are a racist idiot. Now let's see how many white posters will step up and disagree with you.
Why do you think this is true? Is it irrational color prejudice, or is it because blacks commit lots of crimes against us, and have lots of illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare?
The biggest threat to you fool is another white person and you do know there are more whites on welfare than there are black, again just more racist babble.
If proximity to Negroes dispelled prejudice against them, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced people in the United States. The civil rights legislation was forced on whites with extensive experience with blacks by whites with little experience with you people.
I noticed you didn't give the excuse from 1655 to 1979. Do you agree with Friends Struth?

The biggest threat to you fool is another white person and you do know there are more whites on welfare than there are black, again just more racist babble.

I noticed you didn't give the excuse from 1655 to 1979. Do you agree with Friends Struth?
The worst mistake European settlers in the New World made was to allow the slave trade. The second worst mistake was to allow free Negroes to move here.

The United States would be far better off with no Negroes. The crime rate would be much lower. The costs of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns. It would be possible to watch a movie or a play, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk home for two miles, and be perfectly safe.

Superbadbrutha, I have never known a Hispanic or an Oriental who liked blacks. I have never known a white person with extensive experience with blacks who liked blacks. Why do you think this is true? ...

Because you need to get out and meet more people.

I know and have known many, many hundreds of all of the above people.

Forum List

Back