Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Little story for you.

At IU, my son and some of his friends attended the protest. He is not anti Semitic. He said he personally did not see any such thing. Many of the protestors are Jewish themselves.
Does not mean a thing. Cease and desist; if not, then those refusing to comply are in violence.

Same reason we put up other minority groups, because we are a great freedom loving country and we love minorities, if you can’t get behind our Constitution, says a lot about you and none of it is good.
Well said.

When Hamas was lying about their goals.

They aren't anymore.
I don’t think Hamas was lying…or more to the point, that Israel would believe anything they said. The Israeli government supported Hamas’ control over Gaza because it suited their own agenda to keep a divided Palestine, a weakened PA, and an increasingly diminished possibility of a Palestinian state.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
They “are in violence”. What a dumb thing to say. They can be arrested, that’s all. If they don’t resist arrest they shouldn’t be beaten.
What a truthful thing to say. The authorities can arrest (stop the violence of breaking the law). If they don't arrest, take them peacefully; if they do, then that is violence.

It's your heroes, the islamic terrorists, and the democrats aligned with and supporting them who are problem.
Exactly.

Enabling genocide is no problem at all. What I can't understand is why Biden doesn't get more love for it from the loons.

So you don’t think Israel has the right to exist? Only all those big Judenfree Muslim countries?
The thing is, it's shown itself to be no more moral than those countries, whilst pretending to Western mores.

Israel is as phony as they come.

Last edited:
The problem is in Gaza not the US. The US has no influence over Israel.

Bibi Netanyahu wants the US to attack Iran.

Think about it. Idiot Trump completely disinfranchised the Palestinians and killed the nuclear agreement with Iran.

And now you switch directions, no thanks there, not playing your game. You are a bigot and a hater, just like your MAGA friends. Don’t care about your politics, ethnicity or religion, we tolerate the lowest of the low, you are incapable of that.

I don’t think Hamas was lying…or more to the point, that Israel would believe anything they said. The Israeli government supported Hamas’ control over Gaza because it suited their own agenda to keep a divided Palestine, a weakened PA, and an increasingly diminished possibility of a Palestinian state.
Okay. Makes sense. And Hamas decided to attack Israel. Like every other belligerent muslim group in the area. Israel is not to blame for their actions. Israel is not to blame for them ravaging Palestinian aid and infrastructure for years for their death cult, for example.

I am curious to see how many of these people were protesting against what Hamas was doing to Gaza for years. Not that it is a fair point to call them hypocrites. I just wonder if they are even aware.

Forum List

Back