Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Okay. Makes sense. And Hamas decided to attack Israel. Like every other belligerent muslim group in the area. Israel is not to blame for their actions. Israel is not to blame for them ravaging Palestinian aid and infrastructure for years for their death cult, for example.

I am curious to see how many of these people were protesting against what Hamas was doing to Gaza for years. Not that it is a fair point to call them hypocrites. I just wonder if they are even aware.
Israel has a shared responsibility for the decades long occupation and unresolved conflict that led to this. Particularly since it had a calculated policy aimed at making a Palestinian state impossible which in turn strengthened Hamas' hold on Gaza.

I think they are not fully aware...but I also think what they are protesting is the immediate situation. The few who are actually "pro Hamas" remind me of those who glorified Che Guevara , clueless about the actual history.

Oh look, an article you never read.

Netanyahu is not responsible for the murderous acts of the death cult.

If we weren't talking about an Islamic cult, you would agree.

I don't like Hamas. They have always hurt the Palestinians. Bibi Netanyahu has bragged that they are essential to his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

I don't know a single Jewish person who supports Netyanjahu. Not one.

He's trying to involve the US in a war against Iran.

Okay. Makes sense. And Hamas decided to attack Israel. Like every other belligerent muslim group in the area. Israel is not to blame for their actions. Israel is not to blame for them ravaging Palestinian aid and infrastructure for years for their death cult, for example.

I am curious to see how many of these people were protesting against what Hamas was doing to Gaza for years. Not that it is a fair point to call them hypocrites. I just wonder if they are even aware.

What is the name of any other belligerent Muslim group that has attacked Israel?

Hezbollah exists to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

And Hamas decided to attack Israel. Like every other belligerent muslim group in the area. Israel is not to blame for their actions. Israel is not to blame for them ravaging Palestinian aid and infrastructure for years for their death cult, for example.
Netanyahu supported Hamas to weaken the PA. How does Israel escape culpability for that?

Netanyahu supported Hamas to weaken the PA. How does Israel escape culpability for that?
I am interested in the concept of RECAPITULATION----Ontogeny recapitulates PHYLOGENY. It got me an honorable mention at a science
fair----uhm more than 60 years ago. The statement "Netanyahu supported
Hamas......." is an example of RECAPITULATION----of ISLAMO NAZI SHIT

After all the idiot antisemites at UCLA are booked into jail, they should be given gigantic trash bags and made to clean up their mess.

I don't like Hamas. They have always hurt the Palestinians. Bibi Netanyahu has bragged that they are essential to his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

I don't know a single Jewish person who supports Netyanjahu. Not one.

He's trying to involve the US in a war against Iran.

Obviously there are many Jews in Israel that still support him, although if an election were held today, he would lose.

Forum List

Back