Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

That's incorrect. Vaccines can be linked to Omicron mutation N969K. Vaccines also have nothing to do with the surfaces of mouth, throat and nasal passages, which viruses also get transmitted between organisms. Are these also mutating without the assistance of the vaccines?
Oh, no doubt, large-scale vaccination can force a virus to mutate in order to survive...

But the question for you and I is... will we remain on this side of the ground if we remain unvaccinated?

I don't know about you, but I choose to do whatever I can, to stay on this side of the turf...

You're free to make your own choice... so long as you don't come into contact with others if you choose to remain unvaccinated...

Oh, no doubt, large-scale vaccination can force a virus to mutate in order to survive...

But the question for you and I is... will we remain on this side of the ground if we remain unvaccinated?

I don't know about you, but I choose to do whatever I can, to stay on this side of the turf...

You're free to make your own choice... so long as you don't come into contact with others if you choose to remain unvaccinated...
Old technology might have prevented this. Whole Antigen Covid like Covaxin. In that way you are getting the whole thing and not a experimental vaccine that is leaky as hell.

Old technology might have prevented this. Whole Antigen Covid like Covaxin. In that way you are getting the whole thing and not a experimental vaccine that is leaky as hell.
Over my head. And not embarrassed to admit it. Are you saying that all those SME's were wrong in taking the present approach?

Can vaccines cause mutations?

Only if employed slowly/haphazardly

The creation of a vaccine for any new virus could also cause additional mutations.

“Let’s explain this concept a little further. Any virus will keep trying to change, so it can continue to spread. With all vaccines, the more quickly people get vaccinated the better. The slower vaccination happens, the higher the chance of having mutations in the virus and the appearance of more variants. And, as we are seeing with the delta variant, the more the virus can spread in the community."

In order to keep viruses in check, everyone must do their part by getting vaccinated, and scientists must work together around the world to track emerging variants.

Kinda like the reaction of bacteria to anti-bacterial drugs. That's why doctors always tell you to finish the entire 10 day course of those drugs

Unless you got your booster, you're not. If you did get booster, it does nothing against Omicron.

And you will never be fully vaccinated.
More lies.
Booster is also a shot, just like "vaccine" is. So check this bullshit.

U.S. study suggests vaccines may be ineffective against Omicron without booster

Omicron evades Moderna vaccine too, study suggests, but boosters help

Do they think that we're really that stupid? If "vaccine" is ineffective, the booster, that is just another dose of the "vaccine", can't help neither.
It's like getting vaccinated against last strain of flu with the vaccine for the strain from before two years ago.

How many flu cases we had last year? How many we had this year?
This table is sufficient to show you’re a liar.

1639950811659.png

The booster is the only effective response to the O

Both, the "vaccine" and boosters are made specifically against alpha. They don't work against delta. Why do you think they would work against Omicron.

Or, if they do work against Omicron, why Pfizer is saying they can have new "vaccine" against Omicron within 100 days?

We're free to make our own choice whether we do or don't come into contact with others. Control freak. But you can't control people. Too bad for you.

You'll have to take your own precautions. Isolate yourself. Since vaccinated people are spreading Covid as well or more than unvaccinated people, I don't see the point, but leap about making yourself obnoxious.

A lot less deadly and a lot less contagious.

Kinda like comparing a coyote to a grizzly
Why are you dodging? If flu was infecting 50 million, and killing 50-80k people annually, it's pretty contagious. I'll ask again...

How many flu cases we had last year? How many we had this year?

There can be no intelligent argument against not being vaccinated. The vaccine does not address the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. Those unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed can transmit virus to and fro between both vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Forum List

Back