Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Both, the "vaccine" and boosters are made specifically against alpha. They don't work against delta. Why do you think they would work against Omicron.

Or, if they do work against Omicron, why Pfizer is saying they can have new "vaccine" against Omicron within 100 days?
Why do you think they would not work against Omicron at every mutation both alpha and O share with each other? Duh, you were duped.

Over my head. And not embarrassed to admit it. Are you saying that all those SME's were wrong in taking the present approach?
I believe the traditional vaccine would have made more of an impact without the adverse effects of mRNA. They have been around for a long time, and they teach the body the entire virus. Not just 1 spike program.

That is my point. As far as the business aspect. Working form home was fine.........but shutting the whole planet down was a big mistake. The economic damage is being felt right now.

According to (older) encyclopedia, all coronaviruses are causing common cold.

However, they went above and beyond to say that COVID is completely new illness.

View attachment 577542
This is the 7th known strain of Corona. 4 were colds, 1 was SARs of 2003, MERs....2014 I think........and now SARs 2. These viruses have been around for a long time. Think somewhere around WWII.

So they knew a lot about corona when this started. Some of the drugs and research were from these older SARs cases.......and MERs.

2005 study for the 2003 SARs

06032020_DelhiMetro_pg10_gfx.jpg

Fully-vaccinated Pocahontas Warren just tested positive for COVID-19....I thought CCP Joe said it could not happen....

Bwuhahahahaha....

Perhaps Warren lied about being vaccinated, like she lied about being a Native American...

What Biden warned us about is already here, in my State. It is happening right now. And it is getting worse by the day , not better.

But yeah, let's ignore facts and reality and believe the fantasies created by uneducated slobs on message boards. 'Murrica.

Fully-vaccinated Pocahontas Warren just tested positive for COVID-19....I thought CCP Joe said it could not happen....

Bwuhahahahaha....

Perhaps Warren lied about being vaccinated, like she lied about being a Native American...
Less LIKELY to happen.

Breakthrough Omicron infections happen

My observation is that the already sick are the ones dying. The already dying are getting an extra kick.
Colin Powell. Ask the double negligent, he had a Pre existing condition, like every other mother fking Wuhan death. But ask the double standard assholes onthedemofk

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

President Biden is correct – the consequence of the right’s reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted opposition to wearing masks and safe and effective vaccines.

What countries did it perfectly and how do those stats compare to ours?
No country handled that or anything else "perfectly". That's a ridiculous standard.

But South Korea and Taiwan handled it pretty damn well.

This is the 7th known strain of Corona. 4 were colds, 1 was SARs of 2003, MERs....2014 I think........and now SARs 2. These viruses have been around for a long time. Think somewhere around WWII.

So they knew a lot about corona when this started. Some of the drugs and research were from these older SARs cases.......and MERs.

2005 study for the 2003 SARs
Yes, the Blau-Holmes study of 2000 for chloroquine stopping HCoV-229E will become another of the historical documents proving Trump was correct for the right med to address the pandemic, though the double-agents advising him forgot to mention the all-critical timing of the med.

President Biden is correct – the consequence of the right’s reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted opposition to wearing masks and safe and effective vaccines.
Biden is an idiot. No vaccine can do a thing about the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed: mouth, nose, throat, which continue to transmit virus which just arrived from out of town: the unvaxxed surfaces of the unvaxxed.

We're free to make our own choice whether we do or don't come into contact with others.
Wrong. And if Omicron gets out of hand, healthcare resources will go to the vax'ed first, and the un-vax'ed second.

Already, if I own a business, the government is supporting me if I insist on masks and/or vax-cards, for you to enter.

Control freak. But you can't control people. Too bad for you.
Nope. Just protecting me-and-mine (and the rest of the sane folk in this country) from stupid people who won't get vax'ed.
You'll have to take your own precautions.
We already do. You can't come in without a mask - and sometimes a vax-card or a negative test certification.
Isolate yourself.
No. Isolate YOU. By preventing you from entering enclosed public spaces. :badgrin:
Since vaccinated people are spreading Covid as well or more than unvaccinated people, I don't see the point,
It's not so much about the spread (although that's certainly part of it). It's more about keeping those at arms' length who carry a more virulent dose within.
but leap about making yourself obnoxious.
Nope. I'll let the government and their muscle (law enforcement) do that for me. :badgrin:

There can be no intelligent argument against not being vaccinated. The vaccine does not address the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. Those unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed can transmit virus to and fro between both vaxxed and unvaxxed.
Yep. That's why we have another surge on our hands and virtually nobody but the un-vax'ed are monopolizing hospital beds and morgue slabs. :badgrin:

I believe the traditional vaccine would have made more of an impact without the adverse effects of mRNA. They have been around for a long time, and they teach the body the entire virus. Not just 1 spike program.

That is my point. As far as the business aspect. Working form home was fine.........but shutting the whole planet down was a big mistake. The economic damage is being felt right now.
I don't blame either the Trump nor Biden administrations for any of that... each did what they could, according to existing data and likely projected outcomes.

Forum List

Back