Fully Vaxxed About to See “Tsunami” of Illness and Death, Warns Virologist

Good things come to those that wait. Well, maybe not.

In a recent appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, Bossche predicted a soon-coming “massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among those who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), whose immune systems are now unspeakably compromised.

The result of this coming wave of mass illness and death is sure to completely overwhelm the health care sector, not to mention the economy-wide impact in terms of eventual total economic failure and social chaos.

It will start to be noticeable, Bossche explained, with a spike in cases of what the system will dub as “long COVID.” Once those cases really start stacking up, then comes the massive wave of illness and death, which Bossche says is inevitable.

“You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks … is more and more cases of more serious long COVID,” Bossche said. “They will start to replace the surge of the cancers … now we have a more chronic phase.”

I’m already getting kinda old.

But I still regret my choices to get vaxxed and “boosted.”

And I truly regret that so many younger people got coerced into it.

I can’t say this with enough venom: fuck Fauci and Gates.

The doctor warns that this bio-terror complex and the planned rollout of mRNA technology has only led to “the induction of the terrible drug-induced injury that has never [been] seen in human history.” He warns that mRNA factories are being built around the world, and one has already opened, in February of 2023, in his home country of Japan. He said, “Do not receive them into your body no matter what new ‘pandemic’ comes our way.”

These are doctors. They risk their careers. The globalists are pulling your chain.

In a recent appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, Bossche predicted a soon-coming “massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among those who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), whose immune systems are now unspeakably compromised.

The result of this coming wave of mass illness and death is sure to completely overwhelm the health care sector, not to mention the economy-wide impact in terms of eventual total economic failure and social chaos.

It will start to be noticeable, Bossche explained, with a spike in cases of what the system will dub as “long COVID.” Once those cases really start stacking up, then comes the massive wave of illness and death, which Bossche says is inevitable.

“You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks … is more and more cases of more serious long COVID,” Bossche said. “They will start to replace the surge of the cancers … now we have a more chronic phase.”

This prediction sounds too specific.

Seems based on hunches (which may be right on target, but that's not the point.

I doubt this guy.knows more than the rest of the scientists. The short story is we simply don't know. I have in my.lifetime seen auto immune stuff that's way worse than anything I've seen from Covid or vaxxes.

This makes me so sad.....because many people close to me and whom I love dearly took the poison....

and they are getting very sick now....I can see it!

How these monsters can have done this to us????

Hope and PRAY WITH ALL MY HEART..... there is a HELL waiting for all and every one of them, who did this to us .... who pushed this poison.....to burn in HELL for an Eternity

So..you didn't actually have to get the jab to get the vax.
Paxlovid.
what are the odds that the gubbmint added that to common things to make sure those who didn't get the jab still got their "treatment"?

It was probably added to Coke (a Cola), bread, sugar, city drinking water, baby formula etc etc etc

They couldn't let those of us who knew better pose a risk to the smart ones now could they?

Holy shit on a shingle!! What!!??? Is there anything that you will not blieve?
Why not spend time learning to read posts and extract exactly what is and what is not actually said .
It will help you avoid showing your ignorance publicly .

Then , if such possibilities bother you so much , do some research instead of suggesting that you are a fat and lazy person .Mentally if not also physically .

Why not spend time learning to read posts and extract exactly what is and what is not actually said .
It will help you avoid showing your ignorance publicly .

Then , if such possibilities bother you so much , do some research instead of suggesting that you are a fat and lazy person .Mentally if not also physically .
Thank you for clearly demonstrating the fact that you represent a dangerous combination of stupid and crazy. You have blood on your hands!

Why not? Are you not keeping up with them? Fearless leader will be pissed.
The point is....your sons got the jab and the boosters, and you
seem to be proving people to get more boosters.

Why?

Are you rooting for wellness
or
Are you rooting for adverse effects from the jab

The point is....your sons got the jab and the boosters, and you
seem to be proving people to get more boosters.

Why?

Are you rooting for wellness
or
Are you rooting for adverse effects from the jab
They never got one booster and one really regrets getting the vax. My rooting either way will not change the fact the vax is killing people, and was designed to do exactly that.

They never got one booster and one really regrets getting the vax. My rooting either way will not change the fact the vax is killing people, and was designed to do exactly that.
I can only laugh at your conspiracy theories.

If it was truly designed to kill people, then why the long delay?
If the design was death, wouldn't it be more effective and a much better design if people died within 1-3 years?

I can only laugh at your conspiracy theories.

If it was truly designed to kill people, then why the long delay?
If the design was death, wouldn't it be more effective and a much better design if people died within 1-3 years?

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 10.29.02 AM.png

QUACK.

Forum List

Back