Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Oh my. Another prominent anti-vaxxer dies from covid

Get vaxxed people. Get the booster. Be responsible. Be safe

I'm sure the conservative mods will trash this thread in about 3 minutes like they usually do
All you had to say was...."Be compliant". :eusa_whistle:

Ben Shapiro is a right-wing shitbird. Most Jews in the US are Democrats.
So being a conservative makes him less of a Jew? Most Jews are. Yeah they turned their back on their people. But the numbers are shifting. We are finally waking up and realizing that voting for one party is stupid.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

I fail to see the point of contention here.

It seems likely that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is right...

It seems likely that we are looking at a season of illness and death for the unvaccinated...

In what way is he ( or his advisory team ) wrong about any of that "informed speculation" ?

It has everything to do with "compliance", Lesh.
It's why those with natural immunity STILL must get vaccinated.
sad
It would appear that 'natural immunity' only protects to a considerably lesser extent, that that such immunity diminishes relatively quickly once acquired...

Therefore, obtaining Fully Vaccinated (and Boosted) status seems to make very good sense...

When it comes to 'compliance' or 'mandating'... for anyone not barred by medical complications from doing so...

Folks are entirely free to make that choice for themselves... so long as they accept the ostracism and shunning that comes with that choice in the interim...

"Your freedom not to get vaccinated ends the split second your exhalations become part of my inhalations"...

Translation: don't expect to be allowed into enclosed spaces alongside sane and healthy vaccinated folks...

We see the same concept ( isolation, shunning ) at-work with respect to second-hand smoke, which, in the short-run, is far less deadly than COVID...

There he goes again with the lies. Ben Shapiro is a right wing shitbird. That doesn’t make him “less Jewish.” He’s just another stupid conservative.
So being conservative makes one stupid? He graduated UCLA at 16 and then Harvard Law School. Stupid he is not. You’re just a typical leftist zombie.

Forum List

Back