Zone1 True Christians need to take a shower after leaving the forums

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Yeh, I am mostly speaking of a spiritual shower, namely people need to PRAY after dealing with some of the nasty stuff said on the forums.

I suggest the rosary. However, I know most people here will just laugh at that and call me a fanatic or whatever... ho hum... so boring.

Anyway, I am NOT kidding or exaggerating here. You have to pray after reading some of this stuff or you'll lose your peace... and won't even consciously realize it half the time!

Maybe I could solve this problem by putting all libtards on Ignore? Yeh, might as well because a problem WILL inevitably come up in the future w/ said persons, so might as well head it off at the pass..

There are cleaner boards if it gets you that upset
I'm good.

I just take a shower and I'm OK

It's a LONG shower though.. meaning I pray a LOOONNNNNGGGG time

yep.. it's necessary. But hey, the Word says to pray incessantly... (some of us definitely know WHY it says that)

Yeh, I am mostly speaking of a spiritual shower, namely people need to PRAY after dealing with some of the nasty stuff said on the forums.

I suggest the rosary. However, I know most people here will just laugh at that and call me a fanatic or whatever... ho hum... so boring.

Anyway, I am NOT kidding or exaggerating here. You have to pray after reading some of this stuff or you'll lose your peace... and won't even consciously realize it half the time!

Maybe I could solve this problem by putting all libtards on Ignore? Yeh, might as well because a problem WILL inevitably come up in the future w/ said persons, so might as well head it off at the pass..
Cancel culture is now in the RCC. :)

Sometimes, I think I get through to them. It's just they don't like to be caught in their lies and wickedness. So, they act out by saying more stupid things. Stick with it.

or you can just decide not log into our little corner of the interwebs.

Quit trying to shoehorn Jesus into your tiny political box.

jesus coke.jpg

glug glug.

Forum List

Back