Esteemed Cook Political Report Releases Its First Polling On Swing States And Hoo Boy, "Unsustainable"

You pretend this election is anything like 2016 or 2020. It's not. This is a head to head battle of 'four more years of the same' vs 'are you better off now than four years ago'. Good luck.

And of course:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

Baby Reindeer Alert!

Polls this far out are called the horse race. Nobody banks on them, but charlatans, fools, and ILARS/Liars.
Actually, the dainty, what I have said about the polls at this stage was to question how meaningful they are.

Damn. You lie about everything.

Insofar as they say what they say, though, even now, it’s not good news for your demented Potato.

But feel free to continue your always ineffectual spin and dive deeper into your cesspool of dishonesty. 👍

Last edited:
And of course:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

Also since Biden took office - NO RECESSION.

Watch out Liability doesn't come after you claiming--

Wow. Another lie from the blisters.

How completely expected.

I wonder how the dainty’s latest off topic troll post relates to the thread topic?

Oh. That’s right. It doesn’t. The blister may have an exemption from that “rule.”
Lol

His whining clearly indicates that I’ve gotten under the always thin skin of crusty prostate (aka the dainty) yet again.

Lol.

Anyway, let’s all take a moment to appreciate how he enjoys the polling news referenced in the OP. He is so upset, he is completely unable to post on topic at this point.

😂

Don't think that these polls are "too early" either.....It's only four months and some change before early voting starts in many states....Virginia starts 45 days prior to Nov. 5th.

About the only thing that will slow Trump down is if he becomes an "felon" in the BS NY so-called trial.

Even then I don't think it will hold him back much at this point given the hatred for FJB's FUBAR rule.

Hey Anton, I bet you also laughed when we tried to explain to you that the Lawfare BS would only help Trump in the polls.

Just keep steppin' on those rakes, buddy.

What do you bet? Step up nutbag.

Simple terms - Trump gets convicted, his numbers don't fall, you win.

Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO but here's a sample of Biden's election RIGGING in the Michigan swing state. Your tax dollars and the small business administration colluding to register Dem voters for Biden.

"In fact, this agreement confirms SBA employees are preparing to undergo trainings on how to best register voters rather than spend their time working to help struggling small businesses," the chairman continued. "I encourage all Americans to look at this agreement and decide if this is how they want their tax dollars spent. The SBA must end all these electioneering activities on behalf of President Biden and get back to their sole mission of supporting the needs of Main Street."

The committee, who has referred to the Michigan agreement as the state essentially serving as a "campaign arm" for Biden's re-election, also released maps that overlay former SBA events, census data, Michigan Department of State data and publicly reported information of Democrat-targeted voter blocs which they say suggests possible areas that voter registration efforts will target

What part of I'm not betting your broke ass for money did you not understand?

It's hilarious.

You must be the fourth or fifth Leftist to challenge me to a bet, then mysteriously assert that I'm broke as a way to pussy out from your own initial suggestion, when I happily accept.

Like the true projectionists you are.

It's hilarious.

You must be the fourth or fifth Leftist to challenge me to a bet, then mysteriously assert that I'm broke as a way to pussy out from your own initial suggestion, when I happily accept.

Like the true projectionists you are.

Nobody belives nutbag like you will pay up. Your bs peddling words are worth fuck all.

Too chicken to take a non-monetary bet?

Nobody belives nutbag like you will pay up. Your word is worth fuck all.

You clearly don't understand how Venmo works.

Nonetheless, if you're the one proposing the "non-monetary" (pussy cough cough) "bet" - shouldn't you lend some more specificity to your terms?

Hopefully if I'm here later tonight you'll have finally punched your way outta that wet paper bag.

Hopefully if I'm here later tonight you'll have finally punched your way outta that wet paper bag.
Guess he's still in there.
050f866db986f9ac5130d01d6914f87894933280.gif

Forum List

Back