Esteemed Cook Political Report Releases Its First Polling On Swing States And Hoo Boy, "Unsustainable"

Watch out Liability doesn't come after you claiming--

Wow. Another lie from the blisters.

How completely expected.

I wonder how the dainty’s latest off topic troll post relates to the thread topic?

Oh. That’s right. It doesn’t. The blister may have an exemption from that “rule.”
I think you've been "stretched" a few too many times crusty. Hahaha how does that ass taste?

We don't need to stuff ballot boxes. We make red states purchase rigged machines from dead south/central American dictators.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

1716493515668.png

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Ballot box stuffing +120%
Lying to voters +78%
Douchebag moves +244%

Don't doom man! VOTE
I'm telling you what's going to happen. If you think Dems won't double down on ballot box stuffing in the swing states, having already gotten away with it you don't know Democrats. They have no shame or morals. They also know the few weeks between the election and the swearing in isn't enough time to investigate and challenge their cheating. It's going to have to be a Trump landslide in the swing states to overcome the Dem cheating.

I'm telling you what's going to happen. If you think Dems won't double down on ballot box stuffing in the swing states, having already gotten away with it you don't know Democrats. They have no shame or morals. They also know the few weeks between the election and the swearing in isn't enough time to investigate and challenge their cheating. It's going to have to be a Trump landslide in the swing states to overcome the Dem cheating.

I used to be a Democrat.

They're crooked through and through.

But you can't steal an election outside a certain margin of points.

Look: Doom all you want, but if it prevents you from voting?

You're a self-destructive fool.

No offense my man.

I used to be a Democrat.

They're crooked through and through.

But you can't steal an election outside a certain margin of points.

Look: Doom all you want, but if it prevents you from voting?

You're a self-destructive fool.

No offense my man.
Bro the shit they got away with in 2020, they can and will. So the GOP needs to get off it's ass and get out the vote huge in the swing states because the Dem cheating machine will be running at full steam.

You realize everyone is ignoring your troll posts right, adults are talking go outside. :itsok:

Aw, and I was just about to respond with "trendlines" and "consistencies".

Probably an argument he didn't understand the first 600 times it was made by people smarter than myself. ;)

Forum List

Back