Fauci says a redefinition of fully vaccinated is ‘on the table’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why do leftists so often redefine words to fit their purposes?

They are going to change the DEFINITION of VACCINATED?

WHy not call the TRUMP VACCINE what it is....EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY?

THe left ALREADY changed the defintion of VACCINE...now they are changing the definition of VACCINATED.

Just amazing.

THe left ALREADY changed the defintion of VACCINE...now they are changing the definition of VACCINATED.

Just amazing.

5xny8e.jpg

Just amazing.

Well jeez.....the science on COVID is changing so fast it makes your head spin. :iagree:

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.

Just amazing.

Redefining things is one of the big tools in their box. Their ideas don't work in reality, so they have to redefine or rename things to seem correct.

That statement about a different definition of vaccine being on a table, is a great opportunity for the Greedy killer drug companies to come out with.....
VAX POP, tastes so good, you'll want to drink VAXPOP with "natural flavors" made from dead baby juice every day to save you from COVID!!!!

You will need many boosters every year to be considered fully vaxxed. If you don't want 4 boosters a year, Democrats will try to get you fired and put you in a camp

Just amazing.

OrewllWarnedU.jpg

That statement about a different definition of vaccine being on a table, is a great opportunity for the Greedy killer drug companies to come out with.....
VAX POP, tastes so good, you'll want to drink VAXPOP with "natural flavors" made from dead baby juice every day to save you from COVID!!!!
In the future, I see people being stopped by police and ticketed for not having their IV-bag properly attached to the side of their head, or because it's yesterday's medicine drip.

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.
Bootlicking.jpg

Yep...its your choice to be a pussy, and I want you to have that choice.

Me, not being a pussy...I am choosing to NOT slam an experimental gene therapy shot in my arm.

How do you know you will not get blood clots?

Would you take a daily booster if Fauci told you to?

What if Fauci told you that eating dogshit is a COVID vax? You would do it, wouldn't you? SHEEP.

Last edited:
Well jeez.....the science on COVID is changing so fast it makes your head spin. :iagree:
You mean the "bullshit" on COVID--There hasn't been anything resembling "science" associated with this scamdemic. Omicron is the common cold and the democrats/globalists/Fauci are using the misinformation as an exit strategy from the scamdemic.

Yep...its your choice to be a pussy, and I want you to have that choice.

Me, not being a pussy...am choosing to NOT slam an experimental gene therapy shot in my arm.

How do you know you will not get blood clots?

Would you take a daily booster if Fauci told you to?

What if Fauci told you that eating dogshit is a COVID vax? You would do it, wouldn't you? SHEEP.
Have you noticed how medication advertisements for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) have increased in the last year and a half?

Forum List

Back