She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges

Gfy, how's that?

You're all worked up over an old woman. You're weak...and worthless

It has no morals. I'm sure the BLM rioters that vandalized a federal court house in Portland getting all charges dismissed is just fine, but let's throw the book at an 89 year old trying to save lives and send her to do hard time. We are living Atlas Shrugged.

It has no morals. I'm sure the BLM rioters that vandalized a federal court house in Portland getting all charges dismissed is just fine, but let's throw the book at an 89 year old trying to save lives and send her to do hard time. We are living Atlas Shrugged.

He's just flaming, then starts a thread about his flaming lol

Tell me again how I'm supposed to feel sympathy for the woman facing consequences of her repeated violations of the law?

You don't have to feel any sympathy for her, no one gives a fuck whether you do or not. :dunno:

Sorry bout that,

1. All and everyone who arrested this women should be now, in jail.
2. Five years at the least, judge and jury whoever they are.
3. Get em ALL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTeas

The BLM rioters sued, and settled for millions out of court. That seems like a scam. Attack the police, get arrested, sue the police for excessive use of force, the democrat controlled settles, does not fight, settles for millions of dollars. It is a scam.

Sorry bout that,

1. These politicians what ever city they are in are funneling money back to themselves.
2. Easy to see, they are doing a work around, for this money to arrive back into their bank accounts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't make me laugh.
Nobody was applying laws to BLM back when they were breaking them right and left.
You are one sanctimonious moron.
Look what happened when BLM rioters were finally arrested. They sued the city because they claimed the police used excessive force. The democrat ran city settled for millions of dollars.

Why would the democrat ran cities simply settle with the democrat blm rioters? It was a payoff, a scam.

It is if you're blocking entry to an abortion clinic, which is literally a criminal act. There are reasons why that law was put into place.
There are always reasons for every law. Often it’s a bogus reason.

In this case, sentencing her to multiple years in prison for a minor offense is unjust, but typical of our justice system today.

Forum List

Back