Biden regime sends condolences for death of "Butcher Of Tehran".

Wow... Who is going to vote for this (values-skewed) candidate?

:banghead:

"We regret any loss of life"?

I really don't... Atheists should be saying

THERE IS A GOD!

I realize you have likely never opened a Bible, but this dude named Jesus once said this... But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven

Wow... Who is going to vote for this (values-skewed) candidate?

:banghead:

"We regret any loss of life"?

I really don't... Atheists should be saying

THERE IS A GOD!
This is already a thread and is obviously diplomatic pro forma that every government engages in when this kind of situation arises.

Did you not read or watch the video in your link? The SOB died in a helicopter crash, not a plane. And good riddance.

sorry I can't be perfect like you

knew it was helicopter, said airplane. Who cares?

oh yeh, you... :bigbed:

Ever see the Oxford English Dictionary? English is very fluid and has been so long before there were commies. If you’re a big stickler about rules, you’ll end up with a dead language, like Latin or French.

Funny, I was under the impression that both of those languages are still being spoken, so how are they dead?

Funny, I was under the impression that both of those languages are still being spoken, so how are they dead?

Whenever you want to change something in those languages someone says you can’t do that. Try putting up a non-standard French sign in Paris. When you do things like that, and it’s been going on longer for Latin, the language is dead as far as innovation goes, which English isn’t.

Whenever you want to change something in those languages someone says you can’t do that. Try putting up a non-standard French sign in Paris. When you do things like that, and it’s been going on longer for Latin, the language is dead as far as innovation goes, which English isn’t.

So they think words have meaning as well. Sounds to me like you're the outlier here.

Words in a living language aren’t static, as any reading of Shakespeare demonstrates.

Language has evolved over time, but the basic language remains the same. English is spoken in several countries and the slang and colloquialisms vary but the root vocabulary remain. You only need to see how language schools approach the language at hand to know that.

Language has evolved over time, but the basic language remains the same. English is spoken in several countries and the slang and colloquialisms vary but the root vocabulary remain. You only need to see how language schools approach the language at hand to know that.

Then what are you on about? You’ve basically accepted my premise.

Forum List

Back