Biden is not running a campaign. He will lose

Stryker___777

Silver Member
Aug 12, 2019
Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!

Hell..Rookie---you don't even know if Biden will be on the ticket!

That would be the trumpanzee's worst nightmare--if the Dems put up someone sane..and to the middle..with Biden's endorsement....it would be game over.

Besides..we don't need flesh-pressers anymore...the action is in the cyberworld.
Wow...

It pissed off the Bernie Bros so much when the Democrats screwed Bernie to give Hillary the nomination that some of them voted for TRUMP...

I would LOVE to see the Democrats piss off everyone that voted for Biden in the primaries by giving the nomination to someone else!!!

Last edited:
Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!
Joe Biden's campaign:
  1. The occasional scripted video in his basement he stumbles reading.
  2. The occaisional Biden campaign ad railing about Trump and promising to "be there" for America as he stands there wearing a mask.
  3. Structured "polls" seeded into the media claiming his "huge lead."

That would be the trumpanzee's worst nightmare--if the Dems put up someone sane..and to the middle..with Biden's endorsement....it would be game over.

Besides..we don't need flesh-pressers anymore...the action is in the cyberworld.
Wow...

It pissed off the Bernie Bros so much when the Democrats screwed Bernie to give Hillary the nomination that some of them voted for TRUMP...

I would LOVE to see the Democrats piss off everyone that voted for Biden in the primaries by giving the nomination to someone else!!!
They couldn't do it...but....Biden could..if he wanted to get up and make the speech extolling whoever and urging everyone's support!

Far-fetched sure...but it's been an odd year, hasn't it?

The Democrats have no such person at this time.
Think outside the political box...like...Oprah? She could beat Trump...but the fight might be the end..LOL!

LOL so the entire democrat campaign has been what, an April Fools prank?

And you think it can only get better??

i hope so...I really hope so! I can feel the history....just a little--electricity in the air..dunno what's going to happen...but something is....feels like 1967-68.

Exactly, the action is in the cyberworld. And we all know that all of Social Media will be pulling every cyber trick in the book to push Biden's brain damaged carcass across the finish line.

i hope so...I really hope so! I can feel the history....just a little--electricity in the air..dunno what's going to happen...but something is....feels like 1967-68.
I keep thinking there's a False Flag in Biden's future

The Democrats have no such person at this time.
Think outside the political box...like...Oprah? She could beat Trump...but the fight might be the end..LOL!

The debate would be marginally amusing, at best. Oprah doesn't know shit.

Never forget..... after 34 candidates..... that 80-year old stuttering fuck is the CREAM OF THE CROP!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Two items.

The real run isn't started no matter how Rump acts. Rump began his reelection campaign the day after he was sworn in on the first one. Like Rump, this is not normal. I won't go further into this. Suffice to say, Rump never stopped. The real campaign for any normal Candidate doesnt' really start until next month.

As for doing nothing and winning, Richard M. Nixon didn't campaign at all for 1974. He went into the Rose Garden and didn't really exit until it was time to be Sworn in. He allowed McGovern to hang himself out to dry. So far, Rump has pretty well been hanging himself out to dry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
[sigh]

USMB is supposed to be a political message board – the abject ignorance of the most fundamental aspects of politics belie that designation.

“McKinley stayed at home in Canton, running a front porch campaign and reaching millions through newspaper coverage of the speeches he gave to organized groups of people. This contrasted with Bryan, who toured the nation by rail in his campaign.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden is 90 percent dead
He has zero clue , he exists

.... And he still will win because who's in office right now is an abomination

Can't wait to come back to thread on November 3, 2020. The question is will you show up given that Trump is going to be voted out of office that day.

Oh, and BIDEN became President when he won his party's nomination. Its just a waiting game now. BIDEN does not have to do anything given that Trump is the worst President in American history.

Trump's only saving factor that might have gotten him re-elected in a close race is gone. That was the economy. The economy is in its worst recession since the 1930s with unemployment levels higher than at any time since the 1930s.

Forum List

Back