Biden is not running a campaign. He will lose

Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!
The media has a full-time job making people hate a Republican president while making these total jerks look like decent human-beings. That includes Obama and his wife, Hillary and her husband, and now Joe Biden.

Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!

Can't wait to come back to thread on November 3, 2020. The question is will you show up given that Trump is going to be voted out of office that day.

Oh, and BIDEN became President when he won his party's nomination. Its just a waiting game now. BIDEN does not have to do anything given that Trump is the worst President in American history.

Trump's only saving factor that might have gotten him re-elected in a close race is gone. That was the economy. The economy is in its worst recession since the 1930s with unemployment levels higher than at any time since the 1930s.

So if the reverse happens and Trump is re-elected, will you be here admitting you were wrong? Won't happen, will it?

I was here in when Hillary lost in 2016.

Saying wow, you were wrong?

Saying what a sad FLUKE of bad luck that was for the United States.

So you half admitted it in a condescending way.

Now that's finally an honest answer. Not this stupid shit that you voted Republican until 2016 when you suddenly believed every DNC talking point and bigoted portrayal of Republicans

The only one that is bigoted is you. You don't get to tell anyone here who they voted for in any election, myself or them will gladly tell you who we voted for.

I voted Straight Republican down the ticket in the following elections:
2016 - Except for voting for Hillary Clinton for President.

In 2018, I voted straight Democrat down the ticket.

I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket for 2020. But I'm still registered as a Republican in the state of Pennsylvania.

You still haven't explained this epiphany you had that caused you to realize that Democrats are right on every issue

I NEVER stated that Democrats were right on every issue. I don't anyone that is right on every issue. I've explained how Trump's positions on issues and history was enough to get me to vote for Hillary Clinton. Trump's performance as President made me vote straight Democrat in 2018, in order to see that he was removed from office. The failure to remove him can be laid at the feet of Republicans in congress except Mitt Romney. The Republican Party did a 180 on many issues when it decided to go with Trump. We soon learned that Trump was really a Mafia Crook and needed to be removed from office. Republicans failure to support that effort has pushed me away from them even further. The Republican Party needs to be cleaned out and rebuilt after what happened with TRUMP.

You've got this ridiculous thing where you are a moderate, and you're voting for the hate filled, violent, anti-free speech, hard core Marxist Democrat party because of it. Whatever the f you're claiming, you're full of shit.

Duh, dar, I'm a "moderate," so I'm voting Communist in this one! Yeah

Biden is doing the only thing he needs to do.

Handing tRump as much rope as he wants.
Trump's current hope is to "brand" Biden as a tool of the … anarchist communist (those not friends of Trump) blacks who want to destroy the country. Assuming such people exist in some appreciable number, I sort of doubt most people buy this current Trumpian bs.
All Trump really needs to do is expose how mentally unfit Joe Biden is to be President. I'm thinking at this point the Biden team is thinking very long and hard about some way to duck the debates and continue a "campaign" that is unlike any ever carried out by a legitimate candidate for President!
That's a fiction. Joe is senile just like Hillary had Parkinson's. That is to say not at all.
And you know this how, Crep? I'm basing my suspicion that he IS on what I've observed his campaign doing and on the very few times he actually HAS spoken in public! What do you base your belief on?
No, you're basing you opinion on what the tRump campaign is telling you. They lie.

Yet Trump lowered Chinese as well as North American tariffs and you aren't giving him credit for that.

You're lying about being free trade. Trade is just yet another Democrat talking point for you, and you're like Democrats are on every issue, not honest about it

Trump has generally been for protectionism in most trade cases, even if he did not get his way. Protectionism when it comes to trade is more of a FAR LEFT position ala Bernie Sanders.

Trump has threatened to raised tariffs to negotiate lower tariffs because he's protectionist.

Do you even read your own stupid crap? You don't, do you?

Trump's current hope is to "brand" Biden as a tool of the … anarchist communist (those not friends of Trump) blacks who want to destroy the country. Assuming such people exist in some appreciable number, I sort of doubt most people buy this current Trumpian bs.
All Trump really needs to do is expose how mentally unfit Joe Biden is to be President. I'm thinking at this point the Biden team is thinking very long and hard about some way to duck the debates and continue a "campaign" that is unlike any ever carried out by a legitimate candidate for President!
That's a fiction. Joe is senile just like Hillary had Parkinson's. That is to say not at all.
And you know this how, Crep? I'm basing my suspicion that he IS on what I've observed his campaign doing and on the very few times he actually HAS spoken in public! What do you base your belief on?
No, you're basing you opinion on what the tRump campaign is telling you. They lie.
I highly doubt that, Crep because I put very little stock in what politicians "tell" me! The only thing I really concern myself is what they DO! I see Trump speaking in public constantly. I see Joe Biden giving little to no public speeches even though he's running for President and the election is in three months!

I highly doubt that, Crep because I put very little stock in what politicians "tell" me! The only thing I really concern myself is what they DO! I see Trump speaking in public constantly. I see Joe Biden giving little to no public speeches even though he's running for President and the election is in three months!
As previously noted, Joe is doing exactly the right thing here. He's handing tRump rope.

Can't wait to come back to thread on November 3, 2020. The question is will you show up given that Trump is going to be voted out of office that day.

Oh, and BIDEN became President when he won his party's nomination. Its just a waiting game now. BIDEN does not have to do anything given that Trump is the worst President in American history.

Trump's only saving factor that might have gotten him re-elected in a close race is gone. That was the economy. The economy is in its worst recession since the 1930s with unemployment levels higher than at any time since the 1930s.

So if the reverse happens and Trump is re-elected, will you be here admitting you were wrong? Won't happen, will it?

I was here in when Hillary lost in 2016.

Saying wow, you were wrong?

Saying what a sad FLUKE of bad luck that was for the United States.

So you half admitted it in a condescending way.

Now that's finally an honest answer. Not this stupid shit that you voted Republican until 2016 when you suddenly believed every DNC talking point and bigoted portrayal of Republicans

The only one that is bigoted is you. You don't get to tell anyone here who they voted for in any election, myself or them will gladly tell you who we voted for.

I voted Straight Republican down the ticket in the following elections:
2016 - Except for voting for Hillary Clinton for President.

In 2018, I voted straight Democrat down the ticket.

I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket for 2020. But I'm still registered as a Republican in the state of Pennsylvania.

You still haven't explained this epiphany you had that caused you to realize that Democrats are right on every issue
Its
I NEVER stated that Democrats were right on every issue. I don't anyone that is right on every issue. I've explained how Trump's positions on issues and history was enough to get me to vote for Hillary Clinton. Trump's performance as President made me vote straight Democrat in 2018, in order to see that he was removed from office. The failure to remove him can be laid at the feet of Republicans in congress except Mitt Romney. The Republican Party did a 180 on many issues when it decided to go with Trump. We soon learned that Trump was really a Mafia Crook and needed to be removed from office. Republicans failure to support that effort has pushed me away from them even further. The Republican Party needs to be cleaned out and rebuilt after what happened with TRUMP.

You've got this ridiculous thing where you are a moderate, and you're voting for the hate filled, violent, anti-free speech, hard core Marxist Democrat party because of it. Whatever the f you're claiming, you're full of shit.

The average Democrat, including Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, are much closer on policy to Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and John McCain, than Donald Trump. Then there is the fact that Donald Trump is guilty of treason given his ties, actions, and support of Vladimir Putin of Russia. Its why Donald Trump was impeached and would have been removed from office if the Republican Party was still Reagan's party.

The average Democrat, including Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, are much closer on policy to Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and John McCain, than Donald Trump. Then there is the fact that Donald Trump is guilty of treason given his ties, actions, and support of Vladimir Putin of Russia. Its why Donald Trump was impeached and would have been removed from office if the Republican Party was still Reagan's party.

You're blurring history.

Today, Biden is a hard core communist. He supports defunding the police, the green new deal, government control over the energy, medical and financial services fields. You're voting for a flat out Marxist because you're a moderate. Yeah, it's as stupid as it sounds.

Trump is actually very moderate if you look at his policies over his words. He's no conservative.

You're just a hard left Democrat. You always were and you always will be

Hell..Rookie---you don't even know if Biden will be on the ticket!

That would be the trumpanzee's worst nightmare--if the Dems put up someone sane..and to the middle..with Biden's endorsement....it would be game over.

The Democrats have no such person at this time.
Think outside the political box...like...Oprah? She could beat Trump...but the fight might be the end..LOL!
A little late to get someone else on the official ballots in all states.

You're blurring history.

Today, Biden is a hard core communist. He supports defunding the police, the green new deal, government control over the energy, medical and financial services fields. You're voting for a flat out Marxist because you're a moderate. Yeah, it's as stupid as it sounds.

Trump is actually very moderate if you look at his policies over his words. He's no conservative.

You're just a hard left Democrat. You always were and you always will be

Not to mention Trump is very anti-war. Enough that he alienated Mattis who was content keeping homesick soldiers in the sands of Syria indefinitely out of "loyalty to the Kurds". Losing Mattis is politically hurtful, but Trump is anti-war enough to stand by his decision.
The entire "muh Russia" narrative is essentially Trump trying to keep us out of a needless war vs Russia.
The antagonazing vs Russia began when Putin took Crimea. No one was screaming "Russia Russia Russia" before that (Hillary was trying to make deals with Putin FFS). The fate of Crimea is of little concern to regular Americans in the homeland.
It's foreign alliances with European countries that are trying to pull us into hostilities vs Russia, which is similar to how WW1 began.
Trump will stand up for what he believes in regardless of the blowback -- an admirable quality. He doesn't pander to anyone which is why the media slanders him 24/7.
The Trump voter is not your standard milquetoast "republican" like U2Edge. Trump has a big tent, he draws a lot of crossover support. I think that's what put him over the top in 2016 and its a blind spot for Democrats who are fixated on the "Trump supporter=white supremacist" BS narrative.
I voted for Obama twice (I was young) I took the red pill and realized Obama was a silvertongued asshole all along so I turned into a die-hard Trump supporter.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Pretty sure that the actual party nominee has an automatic spot.
I'm not sure how they handle Analog Joe being all by hisself in the convention hall giving his acceptance speech. I sounds like a Maytag man moment. But having a virtual convention could work for the dems. They'd have no showups of the BLM/woke folks, who are not helpful in showing Ole Joe as the "sane" alternative. But on the other hand, Trump's call outs for the racists don't go well either. There are a lot of obvious settings if he gives a speech about Unity and our Better Angels. And that really is his message. He has to have an econ plan and a plan to battle the virus, of course. But for Biden to win, the election really has to be a referendum on Trump, and Trump cannot win on that unless events really flip in the next 3 mos.

Anything's possible, but Trump has failed miserably twice to draw a crowd, which is a superspreader event even when people don't show up en mass. So the OP is a bad joke.

Riiiggghhhttttttt. Trump drawing 12K in an arena that holds 15K isn't drawing a crowd. That while Biden's crowds are in the hundreds, when he does well.

You're a mind swilling leftist, you'll believe anything the Democrat party tells you to think
LOL. He cancelled NH because he couldn't get a crowd, and he didn't get 7K in Oklahoma, but he gave them the virus. LOL But the election ain't over till it's over. And I'm pretty sure William "the ton" Barr will have a November surprised.

My God, you're such a Democrat drone.

First, note the dodge on Oklahoma where Trump did draw 12K people compared to Biden who can't draw a few hundred.

And so just to be clear, so after criticizing Trump for not listening to experts, you think he should have ignored them and had a rally with a tropical storm coming through.

Here's you: Flip, flop, flip, flop ...
I''m a Drone? LOL And you think RTurmp Drew 12K Get a grip hon.

BTW I haven't voted dem since Clinton's second term, but I may have voted for my last fake republican racist fuck

Anything's possible, but Trump has failed miserably twice to draw a crowd, which is a superspreader event even when people don't show up en mass. So the OP is a bad joke.

Riiiggghhhttttttt. Trump drawing 12K in an arena that holds 15K isn't drawing a crowd. That while Biden's crowds are in the hundreds, when he does well.

You're a mind swilling leftist, you'll believe anything the Democrat party tells you to think
LOL. He cancelled NH because he couldn't get a crowd, and he didn't get 7K in Oklahoma, but he gave them the virus. LOL But the election ain't over till it's over. And I'm pretty sure William "the ton" Barr will have a November surprised.

First, note the dodge on Oklahoma where Trump did draw 12K people compared to Biden who can't draw a few hundred.

And so just to be clear, so after criticizing Trump for not listening to experts, you think he should have ignored them and had a rally with a tropical storm coming through.

BTW I haven't voted dem since Clinton's second term, but I may have voted for my last fake republican racist fuck

The lower floor was full, the upper floor partially full. That while you're beloved Biden is lucking to get in the hundreds. You said Trump "couldn't get a crowd." That's pretty Democrat drone, yes it is

The media has a full-time job making people hate a Republican president while making these total jerks look like decent human-beings. That includes Obama and his wife, Hillary and her husband, and now Joe Biden.
But Dumb Don makes it so easy.

The lower floor was full, the upper floor partially full. That while you're beloved Biden is lucking to get in the hundreds. You said Trump "couldn't get a crowd." That's pretty Democrat drone, yes it is
I was prepared to be civil, u old Krone, until you strated with the name calling and trying to change the issue. Biden has his blemishes to be sure. Go fuck off and try learning to count.

I was prepared to be civil, u old Krone, until you strated with the name calling and trying to change the issue. Biden has his blemishes to be sure. Go fuck off and try learning to count.

Civil is irrelevant when you're saying stupid shit like that Trump isn't drawing a crowd. I prefer you be an ass but honest about what you say if those are my choices

Forum List

Back