Biden is not running a campaign. He will lose

1. I'm sorry you don't like U2 or the Edge, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the thread or discussion.

2. I'm a registered Republican, a George Bush/John McCain Republican.

3. I voted straight Republican down the ticket each election until 2016 when Trump won the Republican nomination for President.

4. I don't read the Washington Post, and prefer to get raw data and make up my own mind about how the President is doing rather than reading an editorial. I use my own knowledge of U.S. history, U.S. foreign policy, U.S. Defense policy to decide whether the President is doing the right thing or the wrong thing.

5. I love the Star-Spangled Banner and don't think it should ever be replaced.

6. I love the Washington Redskins and I am saddened that a combination of events and the pressure from a tiny liberal minority has force them to change their name which celebrated Native Americans and their culture.

7. I use polling data from Real Clear Politics, which takes the AVERAGE of the most recent polls to get the most accurate picture of where an electoral contest is currently at.

8. Who is your favorite music artist?

Ah, so you're a Mitt Romney-type Republican. Gotcha.

U2Edge believes EVERY Democrat stereotype about Republicans. That he is one or was recently is just stupid.

He spend 2000 to 2016 saying he was a Republican until the SCOTUS stopped the Democrats from stealing the election. Then in 2016 it became because of Trump. Before 2000, was he a Republican until Reagan? HW? Who knows. But every election he's just discovered that he agrees with every Democrat talking point and bigoted portrayal of Republicans. Oh, and that's why ...

Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!

Can't wait to come back to thread on November 3, 2020. The question is will you show up given that Trump is going to be voted out of office that day.

Oh, and BIDEN became President when he won his party's nomination. Its just a waiting game now. BIDEN does not have to do anything given that Trump is the worst President in American history.

Trump's only saving factor that might have gotten him re-elected in a close race is gone. That was the economy. The economy is in its worst recession since the 1930s with unemployment levels higher than at any time since the 1930s.

It is so fitting that you're a fan of U2 and a shitty guitar player like Edge. U2 is the most mainstream, vanilla lite rock, overrated band there is, and of course someone like you reads mainstream media like Washington Post and then spews what he reads onto here like a mindless liberal parrot. You think U2 is a great band. You probably agree that the Star-Spangled Banner should be replaced by the pop tune "Lean on Me" . It makes perfect sense -- like clockwork.

U2Edge is the perfect representative of the mainstream, TDS-afflicted lemmings with no original, independent thoughts, who spends their time circlejerking on reddit over fake poll numbers, who repeats mainstream media talking points and has no insight into anything other than "Orange Man Bad". Its great that you have your hopes up.

U2Edge: U are an NPC
View attachment 365246

1. I'm sorry you don't like U2 or the Edge, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the thread or discussion.

3. I voted straight Republican down the ticket each election until 2016 when Trump won the Republican nomination for President.

4. I don't read the Washington Post, and prefer to get raw data and make up my own mind about how the President is doing rather than reading an editorial. I use my own knowledge of U.S. history, U.S. foreign policy, U.S. Defense policy to decide whether the President is doing the right thing or the wrong thing.

6. I love the Washington Redskins and I am saddened that a combination of events and the pressure from a tiny liberal minority has force them to change their name which celebrated Native Americans and their culture.

7. I use polling data from Real Clear Politics, which takes the AVERAGE of the most recent polls to get the most accurate picture of where an electoral contest is currently at.

U2 just keeps recording the same song with different lyrics.

And yeah, you tried that lie that you're a Republican and you used to vote Republican and went down in complete flames. You never could explain why you woke up one morning and said oh your God, the Democrats are right on every issue! What an epiphany!

A Bush/McCain Republican is largely the opposite of a Donald Trump Republican on lots of issues, especially Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, trade, and immigration. I'm a Bush/McCain Republican.

Of this I am certain. 100 percent guaranteed. No rallies, no crowds, no momentum, no movement, no positions on anything, there is literally no Joe Biden 2020 campaign. He is a phantom, he is vapid air. Nothingness. All you have is "muh polls". That's literally all you have. Biden is the most invisible candidate we've ever seen and for this reason, he will get steamrolled on Nov. 3rd. Leave it to SJW academics to skew their polls in favor of "racial justice" because these days that's what matters to them more than objectivity!

Can't wait to come back to thread on November 3, 2020. The question is will you show up given that Trump is going to be voted out of office that day.

Oh, and BIDEN became President when he won his party's nomination. Its just a waiting game now. BIDEN does not have to do anything given that Trump is the worst President in American history.

Trump's only saving factor that might have gotten him re-elected in a close race is gone. That was the economy. The economy is in its worst recession since the 1930s with unemployment levels higher than at any time since the 1930s.

So if the reverse happens and Trump is re-elected, will you be here admitting you were wrong? Won't happen, will it?

I was here in when Hillary lost in 2016.

It is so fitting that you're a fan of U2 and a shitty guitar player like Edge. U2 is the most mainstream, vanilla lite rock, overrated band there is, and of course someone like you reads mainstream media like Washington Post and then spews what he reads onto here like a mindless liberal parrot. You think U2 is a great band. You probably agree that the Star-Spangled Banner should be replaced by the pop tune "Lean on Me" . It makes perfect sense -- like clockwork.

U2Edge is the perfect representative of the mainstream, TDS-afflicted lemmings with no original, independent thoughts, who spends their time circlejerking on reddit over fake poll numbers, who repeats mainstream media talking points and has no insight into anything other than "Orange Man Bad". Its great that you have your hopes up.

View attachment 365246

Mitt Romney is the only "Republican" in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate that still deserves to be called a Republican. I've often referred to Mitt Romney as the "last Republican". If Reagan has been in the Senate in February, he would have voted to remove Trump from office. The only Republican in congress that voted against Trump was Mitt Romney. He is indeed, the last Republican, or at least Reagan Republican.

View attachment 365246

And yeah, you tried that lie that you're a Republican and you used to vote Republican and went down in complete flames. You never could explain why you woke up one morning and said oh your God, the Democrats are right on every issue! What an epiphany!

A Bush/McCain Republican is largely the opposite of a Donald Trump Republican on lots of issues, especially Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, trade, and immigration. I'm a Bush/McCain Republican.

A Bush/McCain Republican is largely the opposite of a Donald Trump Republican on lots of issues, especially

- Foreign Policy, Defense Policy: OK, so you love the military and using it as much as possible
- Trade: And you're no free trader
- immigration: But you do like you some illegal immigration

"I'm a Bush/McCain Republican"

Yes, a Democrat, just like I said

So if the reverse happens and Trump is re-elected, will you be here admitting you were wrong? Won't happen, will it?

Saying wow, you were wrong?

U2Edge believes EVERY Democrat stereotype about Republicans. That he is one or was recently is just stupid.

He spend 2000 to 2016 saying he was a Republican until the SCOTUS stopped the Democrats from stealing the election. Then in 2016 it became because of Trump. Before 2000, was he a Republican until Reagan? HW? Who knows. But every election he's just discovered that he agrees with every Democrat talking point and bigoted portrayal of Republicans. Oh, and that's why ...

My voting record is like that of President George H.W. Bush. Both George H.W. Bush and I voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton was the FIRST Democrat I ever voted for in my life. I still voted for Republicans down the rest of the ticket in 2016, but when it came to the President, I voted for Hillary Clinton.

In the 2018 mid-term elections, I voted straight Democrat. First time in my life I had never voted for a Republican in any election. I'll be voting straight Democrat in 2020 again. I probably won't consider voting Republican again until I have the opportunity to vote for a Republican that completely repudiates Donald Trump and does not have any history of supporting Trump. Trump will be gone in 6 months, but it will probably take another 8 years for the Republican party to clear itself of Trumpers and the Tea Party and get back to the competitive centrist party of George Bush/John McCain.

Saying what a sad FLUKE of bad luck that was for the United States.

Saying what a sad FLUKE of bad luck that was for the United States.

So you half admitted it in a condescending way.

Now that's finally an honest answer. Not this stupid shit that you voted Republican until 2016 when you suddenly believed every DNC talking point and bigoted portrayal of Republicans

Biden is doing the only thing he needs to do.

Handing tRump as much rope as he wants.
Trump's current hope is to "brand" Biden as a tool of the … anarchist communist (those not friends of Trump) blacks who want to destroy the country. Assuming such people exist in some appreciable number, I sort of doubt most people buy this current Trumpian bs.
All Trump really needs to do is expose how mentally unfit Joe Biden is to be President. I'm thinking at this point the Biden team is thinking very long and hard about some way to duck the debates and continue a "campaign" that is unlike any ever carried out by a legitimate candidate for President!
That has already been exposed to everyone with a functioning brain.

View attachment 365246

The Redskin name did not celebrate Native American culture according to Native Americans. Other than that you have the right to be republican and not support trump.

Biden is doing the only thing he needs to do.

Handing tRump as much rope as he wants.
Trump's current hope is to "brand" Biden as a tool of the … anarchist communist (those not friends of Trump) blacks who want to destroy the country. Assuming such people exist in some appreciable number, I sort of doubt most people buy this current Trumpian bs.
All Trump really needs to do is expose how mentally unfit Joe Biden is to be President. I'm thinking at this point the Biden team is thinking very long and hard about some way to duck the debates and continue a "campaign" that is unlike any ever carried out by a legitimate candidate for President!
Biden is not mentally unfit. But after yesterdays interview with Chris Wallace it is apparent that trump is.

View attachment 365246

A Bush/McCain Republican is largely the opposite of a Donald Trump Republican on lots of issues, especially

- Foreign Policy, Defense Policy: OK, so you love the military and using it as much as possible

OF course I'm a free trader. I supported NAFTA and still do, unlike Donald Trump.
Most of what gets tagged as illegal immigration today would have been perfectly legal for most of United States history. Its good for the United States and offsets the declining birth rate and the aging/retiring baby boomer population. You need a set increase in new workers coming of age, in order to maintain GDP growth above 3%. You don't make it there without our new friends from Latin America.

Bush/McCain Republican's led the party in 2000, 2004, 2008. That's when the party was still an inclusive centrist party like what was started with Reagan. In 2009, the Tea Party arose and started to grow in influence turning large sections of the party back to its racist, isolationist past. Mitt Romney still won the nomination in 2012, but the party was moving in the direction of Trump thanks to the tea party before Trump even started to run. Many Bush/McCain Republicans started to leave the party at this time. Trump won the nomination in 2016, and the Republicans that were left who were not Trumpers, or tea party, simply closed ranks and voted for Trump because he was the nominee.

View attachment 365246

OF course I'm a free trader. I supported NAFTA and still do, unlike Donald Trump.
Most of what gets tagged as illegal immigration today would have been perfectly legal for most of United States history. Its good for the United States and offsets the declining birth rate and the aging/retiring baby boomer population. You need a set increase in new workers coming of age, in order to maintain GDP growth above 3%. You don't make it there without our new friends from Latin America.

Bush/McCain Republican's led the party in 2000, 2004, 2008. That's when the party was still an inclusive centrist party like what was started with Reagan. In 2009, the Tea Party arose and started to grow in influence turning large sections of the party back to its racist, isolationist past. Mitt Romney still won the nomination in 2012, but the party was moving in the direction of Trump thanks to the tea party before Trump even started to run. Many Bush/McCain Republicans started to leave the party at this time. Trump won the nomination in 2016, and the Republicans that were left who were not Trumpers, or tea party, simply closed ranks and voted for Trump because he was the nominee.
Actually that Bush/McCain Republican's led the party was just as racist as this one and Reagan was a lighter version of trump. Reagan was less up front with his racism. For example he kicked off his 1980 campaign in Mississippi promising a return of states rights. Trump started by coming down on an escalator talking crap about Mexicans. Reagans move sent the same racist signals trumps did, but Reagan was far more subtle. But I understand your position, I think. You don't like the racism in the party and the over the top despotism of trump.

View attachment 365246

The Redskin name did not celebrate Native American culture according to Native Americans. Other than that you have the right to be republican and not support trump.

90% of Native Americans believe the name REDSKIN is not negative or a racial slur. Many majority Native American High Schools use the REDSKIN name for the sports teams.

The Washington Redskins have always celebrated Native American Culture. The logo that currently adorns the team helmet was designed by Native Americans from the Blackfoot Tribe in Montana and approved by Walter "Blackie" Wetzel a former leader of the Blackfoot Nation.

Walter "Blackie Wetzel" said the following in a 2002 news article: " It made us all so proud to have an Indian on a big-time team. Its only a small group of radicals who oppose those names." Walter "Blackie" Wetzel 2002 Washington Post.

View attachment 365246

Actually that Bush/McCain Republican's led the party was just as racist as this one and Reagan was a lighter version of trump. Reagan was less up front with his racism. For example he kicked off his 1980 campaign in Mississippi promising a return of states rights. Trump started by coming down on an escalator talking crap about Mexicans. Reagans move sent the same racist signals trumps did, but Reagan was far more subtle. But I understand your position, I think. You don't like the racism in the party and the over the top despotism of trump.

Well, tell that to Colin Powell. Colin Powell served, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. Strong Republican who believed in that centrist party and did not think it was racist at all.

View attachment 365246

90% of Native Americans believe the name REDSKIN is not negative or a racial slur. Many majority Native American High Schools use the REDSKIN name for the sports teams.

The Washington Redskins have always celebrated Native American Culture. The logo that currently adorns the team helmet was designed by Native Americans from the Blackfoot Tribe in Montana and approved by Walter "Blackie" Wetzel a former leader of the Blackfoot Nation.

Walter "Blackie Wetzel" said the following in a 2002 news article: " It made us all so proud to have an Indian on a big-time team. Its only a small group of radicals who oppose those names." Walter "Blackie" Wetzel 2002 Washington Post.
I don't think you know 90 percent of the native Americans and whites need to quit trying to justify racism by quoting one person from a race. If I quoted David Duke and then said 90 percent of whites agree with him, there would be no end to the crying. Native Americans have been trying to get that name changed for decades.

View attachment 365246

Well, tell that to Colin Powell. Colin Powell served, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. Strong Republican who believed in that centrist party and did not think it was racist at all.

I know who Colin Powell is. And I know what I saw in both Reagans campaigns and his presidencies. Same with Bush and McCain opposed the MLK holiday for years. Again whites need to stop trying to argue using on person from a race. Especially when I always here how I nor other blacks here speak for all blacks. Because Colin Powell kept his mouth shut doesn't mean anything. Some blacks tend to do that when they get checks.

Forum List

Back