Something has got to be done about the police.

There it is. That is the STUPIDEST THING EVER POSTED ON THE INTERNET.
Because you feel bad behavior should be ignored
Except in even rarer circumstances than a criminal meets the law, law abiding citizens have nothing to fear. You sound like an underworld with Lots to fear.?

Wrong.
The whole point of the 14th amendment is to protect individual rights from state or municipal infringement.
So the Constitution does authorize the feds to regulate what is legal for local authorities.
The corporations that control the propaganda would like you to bleev that the constitution gives the feds local policing authority. . . they are just chomping at the bit for that power.

They have already privatized much of the military and the intel community. . . and now? With military robots and military drones? You really want to see police robots on the streets taking away the jobs of yoar local sheriffs and local police, and hand them over to global venture capital firms?

Usually? You are quite bright, and not a useful idot like our friend IM2, who is in the pockets of the billionaire oligarchs whether he is aware of it or not.

IMO, you need to do some moar thinking on this one. IF the corporate press is pushing a paradigm? It is usually NOT in the interests of the people.

iu

Trending: Those qualified for Police work are shying away from joining up. Leftist caused it. Now we will have grade school “graduates” with only 3priors allowed into the Force. Stay out of the DC area. Unqualified DEI are going to be looking for victims.
Related to that is among those who complain most about the police/LEO; in 9+ out of ten they wouldn't pass the qualifications and background checks to be hired, wouldn't qualify to pass the training, and even if they made through all that, they would be worse at the job than the ones they complain about.

Why not?

Do police not receive limited police training compared to what they should be getting like we see in other parts of the world?

Is the training done efficiently?
Why don't you go to your local LEO and take a look?
Many police departments will advise the public on recruit qualifications and training curriculum, etc.

You appear to be like many (about 9+ out of 10) who complain about the police, yet are unable to qualify, pass the training that does exist, or be able to do a better job than those you complain about.

Since the qualifications and training vary a bit around the USA, you might want to pick one of the least demanding departments.

I’m not the subject here. Your attempt at hominem really just shows how weak you are at debating your point, especially considering that you’re flinging insults at me while simultaneously agreeing with my point.

Very odd.

Are you done with the childish insults yet? Perhaps we can get back to the subject here - the thing you agreed with me on.
Are you done with you inaccurate conclusions and delusions yet ?
You are among that 9+ out of 10 I've mentioned in my recent posts here. :rolleyes:

1 out of every 100,000 police encounters end up a complete, horrid mess. Lib loons wish to portray it as commonplace because that stirs the pot and excites them

most always caused by fighters, runners, big mouthed 50IQ armed thugs, karens or elite DemWitted cow brained home O.

Listen up and listen good, you PRICK: a cop RAPED MY WIFE. SHE WAS TWELVE YEARS OLD. He got away with it because the rest of the cops covered for him.

one in 10 billion. Buy a lottery ticket or a polygraph machine.

Last edited:
Training is not the problem, they are doing what they were trained to do. Just look at the history of the police from slave patrols to today.

here we go again with 200 yr old fantasy Stain stories. Cry to those forced to build the pyramids as you run on your hamster wheel stuck in place.

Why don't you go to your local LEO and take a look?
Many police departments will advise the public on recruit qualifications and training curriculum, etc.

You appear to be like many (about 9+ out of 10) who complain about the police, yet are unable to qualify, pass the training that does exist, or be able to do a better job than those you complain about.
Great. So then maybe you should run for President of the United States. Otherwise, you shouldn’t criticize Biden‘s performance, according to your reasoning.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Are you done with you inaccurate conclusions and delusions yet ?
You are among that 9+ out of 10 I've mentioned in my recent posts here. :rolleyes:
Why? I just said that the police training here is less than police training required in several parts of the world.

That’s a fact.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

Until these corrupt police themselves go to prison on a regular basis, it ain't changing.

The corporations that control the propaganda would like you to bleev that the constitution gives the feds local policing authority. . . they are just chomping at the bit for that power.

They have already privatized much of the military and the intel community. . . and now? With military robots and military drones? You really want to see police robots on the streets taking away the jobs of yoar local sheriffs and local police, and hand them over to global venture capital firms?

Usually? You are quite bright, and not a useful idot like our friend IM2, who is in the pockets of the billionaire oligarchs whether he is aware of it or not.

IMO, you need to do some moar thinking on this one. IF the corporate press is pushing a paradigm? It is usually NOT in the interests of the people.

iu
No, the constitution does that.

Public defender doof.
SOP - If you don't have or can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed by the court.
LOL! You get what you pay for. Public defenders are sometimes a defendants worst enemy.

Forum List

Back