It’s over democrats Kanye speaks out against abortion and gun control.. they are thinking now! Haha

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Aww poor democrats they are starting to break free from your plantations.. gun control? Can you imagine a black kid in the hood saying shit ! Why am I being denied my rights!? Because of my skin color!?
Ohhh abortion.. wait until them black girls think about killing that baby for KKK democrat Margaret Sanger, Lol

ohhhh it’s over!!! Diversity of thought is going to Destroy the democrat party hahah

GOOD nite hahaha

Aww poor democrats they are starting to break free from your plantations.. gun control? Can you imagine a black kid in the hood saying shit ! Why am I being denied my rights!? Because of my skin color!?
Ohhh abortion.. wait until them black girls think about killing that baby for KKK democrat Margaret Sanger, Lol

ohhhh it’s over!!! Diversity of thought is going to Destroy the democrat party hahah

GOOD nite hahaha
Why would you give that nutbag any thought? You are just as bad I guess.

• Banned

GOOD nite hahaha
Why is he bad? Because he thinks differently than you?

Last edited:
  • Banned
E6A18F4F-6AF1-419E-AFDB-32CB380A99B7.jpeg

GOOD nite hahaha
Kanye West, has awoken many black people from the liberal plantation of victimhood. He a multimillionaire along with his wife have succeed in such wealth, that the call for racial justice for income inequality doesnt work anymore, because if Kayne can do it, anyone else can. Unless you are a liberal loser then there is no hope for you at all. The blue wave is on its way out, the red tide is coming in like a tsunami....

• Banned

GOOD nite hahaha
Kanye West, has awoken many black people from the liberal plantation of victimhood. He a multimillionaire along with his wife have succeed in such wealth, that the call for racial justice for income inequality doesnt work anymore, because if Kayne can do it, anyone else can. Unless you are a liberal loser then there is no hope for you at all. The blue wave is on its way out, the red tide is coming in like a tsunami....

Keep Kanye talking !

GOOD nite hahaha

Why do you hate black people?

GOOD nite hahaha

You sound like a racist.

GOOD nite hahaha
:auiqs.jpg:Kanye West!

Forum List

Back