Patriotic Americans will fly their flags upside down on Memorial Day Weekend

"Let's get that ball rolling as we head towards election day."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Poster Lenny is advocating that on this hallowed day, the American day of remembrance of our military dead and wounded, that we dishonor our flag by flying it upside down.

Others here have signaled to the forum and to poster Lenny that they believe, and America believes, dishonoring our flag on this day is un-American.

Here's a sampler:
A. "Yes, show your neighbors you're a clueless idiot. I am grateful the dumb shits take the effort to make themselves known to everyone."
B. "I do not think politics should enter into recognition of Memorial day and acknowledgement of all who have risked or given everything in service to their country."
"C. (with picture of our military graves) "i wonder what these folks would say, if they could come back for just one day......"

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Ohhh now I get it.

The local police who deal with inner city thugs still need to be fully funded. It's the Deep State that needs serious budget cuts.
The main thug is trump. He can make it so evrybody on earth dies if given the presidency. So defunding the people that can stop him from doing that shows your problem. Your racism limits the thugs to inner cities when thugs are more prevalent in suburbs and in rural towns, where they just let thugs do whatever they want.

I will fly my flag on Memorial Day.

I will not demean that beautiful flag by flying it upside down. I will not sully the memory of those who died to save and preserve this nation by pushing some political bullshit.

Pick another holiday to commandeer.
Soviet Flag.png

you mean this is your flag. Amirite you Communist scumbag?

Actually they did. Unfortunately their sacrifices are disgraced by the current administration but all that means is that we need to honor them even more.
They died so a president would not try inciting an insurrection because he lost and election.

MTG is right again. Show your neighbors your true feelings about our current government. Let's get that ball rolling as we head towards election day.

---Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene, one of Mr Trump’s biggest defenders in Congress, tweeted an upside down American flag. She also wrote in all-caps “DEFUND THE FBI!”.---

These acts you speak of are not patriotic. You need to find another term

Forum List

Back