"Bible Thumpers" - Darwinists

Is that the same science that says, men with tits are women? Or there are now 75 genders when there are really only two?
So having NO answer to Sciene's Overwhelming evidence for evolution, you turn to a social issue.
But let's be clear, the scientific issue/Evolution is over.
There is evolution and YOU LOST.

As to this crazy New issue: genderism, it's nutty to me as well.
gender ambiguity exists but is more of a birth defect/anomaly.
Being born with different genitals, than you 'feel' is your gender is a problem, not so much a natural variation as an unnatural one.
Some people are born with both sets of sexual organs or combos of them.
It's not normal but it happens and you've got to call it something.

I use "Born men", and "born women" and so do many places it counts.
There are currently some Born men, ripping up women's sports for obvious reasons.
So I am basically still a two gender believer, acknowledging some anomalies/defects.
If you need and operation and hormones to be "you"," you have a medical problem/defect.

`

Nope!
It's up to you guys to provide proof that everything we see today is due to accidents and survival over hundreds of millions of years.
No
It's up to US guys to provide evidence: Overwhelming EVIDENCE.
160 Years of Uncontradicted evidence that many new sciences have only helped confirm.
So science HAS done so.
Religions/gods have shown NONE that their/any god exists.
10,000 religions/gods, 10,000 Years. NOTHING.

`
Is that the same science that says, men with tits are women? Or there are now 75 genders when there are really only two?
Are there any other human traits that only have two expressions? Are there only two heights, IQs, races, etc. Every aspect is a continuous spectrum, why expect gender to be any different?
Since time started if you had XY chromosomes you are a male, if you have XX chromosomes you are female, that has been science long before i have been around. Now are you telling the rest of US that science isnt truthful?
It is your understanding of biology that is at fault as you are oversimplifying the science. So if XY is male and XX is female, what gender is XXY or XYY?
XXY is a liberal pussy man.
XYY is a radical butt ugly liberal woman.

Does that help?

XYY Man..................................................................XXY Butt ugly woman
View attachment 397367 View attachment 397368
Help? No. Confirm? Yes.
Yes, since the progs have infiltrated "science" the inmates are running the asylum..

So having NO answer to Sciene's Overwhelming evidence for evolution, you turn to a social issue.

Being born with different genitals, than you 'feel' is your gender is a problem, not so much a natural variation as an unnatural one.

There are currently some Born men, ripping up women's sports for obvious reasons.
So I am basically still a two gender believer, acknowledging some anomalies/defects.
If you need and operation and hormones to be "you"," you have a medical problem/defect.

`
Dude, i got straight A's in school, loved science and how things worked, but the progs have taken over "science" so they can manipulate the feeble minded people. That is why crazy people are allowed to roam free and copulate, thus creating more crazy people. At one time Margaret Sanger(Southern White Democrat) had a theory that if you sterilize the feeble minded that would keep the weeds from taking over the greener pastures. Today we see, with all the lunatic lefties, and their constant move away from "FACTS" to the leftist Truth.

`
That is the failure of the prog parent, to be a parent. Progs hate conflict, so instead of telling their children right from wrong, they just let their child be whatever the child wants to be, the parents arent the adults in the room, for sure.

The hateful bile leveled against anyone who dares challenge Darwin's Tautology ALWAYS involves Darwinists thumping the Bible. You can try to discuss science, but THEY bring up religion, trying to change the subject.
You can point out the countless failures and errors from insuperable biochemical synthesis to the Cambrian Explosion to innumerable laboratory failures to create new species of houseflies. THEY ALWAYS call you a "creation scientist" when the subject is Darwin's failure NOT creation.
Science must be discussed specifically. Darwin's Bible thumpers cannot do this. Point it out to them every time they thump a Bible that WE didn't bring up.
Scientists don't discuss Darwin (except in historical terms), they talk about abiogenesis, descent from a common ancestor, natural selection, punctuated equilibrium, etc. It is only creationists that muddy the discussion by bringing up Darwin.
Nope!
It's up to you guys to provide proof that everything we see today is due to accidents and survival over hundreds of millions of years.
No proof, sorry. Mountains of evidence though.
You do know that a human baby goes through 20+ organ reversals during the birth process.
If all are not successful within 3 minutes, the baby dies.
Evolution is a crock.
So an intelligent being purposely designed a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals? Yeah that makes much more sense.
Nice...you didn't address a scientific fact.
An intelligence designed it that way to make people who believe in evolution seem as stupid as they are.
Now address those designed reversals...
Every living being is built on previous beings. Their designs are changed to create a new species. Organ reversals are just the roadmap to previous species and exactly what you'd expect to see as a result of evolution.

I answered you so please answer me. Why would an intelligent being purposely design a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals?
Organ reversals are just the roadmap
And who drew that roadmap?
Nature drew the map and science read it.
Where did nature come from?
Where did the gods come from?
Man deciding to worships the stars and objects by foolishly believing that God has no interest in the individual.
You obviously have not studied the subject and all you have is moronic remarks.
So, you agree then that your “organ reversal” claim is nonsense.
How can a medical fact be nonsense?

The hateful bile leveled against anyone who dares challenge Darwin's Tautology ALWAYS involves Darwinists thumping the Bible. You can try to discuss science, but THEY bring up religion, trying to change the subject.
You can point out the countless failures and errors from insuperable biochemical synthesis to the Cambrian Explosion to innumerable laboratory failures to create new species of houseflies. THEY ALWAYS call you a "creation scientist" when the subject is Darwin's failure NOT creation.
Science must be discussed specifically. Darwin's Bible thumpers cannot do this. Point it out to them every time they thump a Bible that WE didn't bring up.
Scientists don't discuss Darwin (except in historical terms), they talk about abiogenesis, descent from a common ancestor, natural selection, punctuated equilibrium, etc. It is only creationists that muddy the discussion by bringing up Darwin.
Nope!
You do know that a human baby goes through 20+ organ reversals during the birth process.
Evolution is a crock.
So an intelligent being purposely designed a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals? Yeah that makes much more sense.
An intelligence designed it that way to make people who believe in evolution seem as stupid as they are.
Every living being is built on previous beings. Their designs are changed to create a new species. Organ reversals are just the roadmap to previous species and exactly what you'd expect to see as a result of evolution.

I answered you so please answer me. Why would an intelligent being purposely design a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals?
Man deciding to worships the stars and objects by foolishly believing that God has no interest in the individual.
I think I know what you're referring to but I couldn't find anything on Google. Got a link?

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

What medical fact? The nonsense you presented as fact is nonsense.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

Look up how the placenta keeps a baby alive.
If everything doesn't reverse at birth within a scant few minutes, the baby dies.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

If everything doesn't reverse at birth within a scant few minutes, the baby dies.
That’s quite a change from your earlier false / dishonest statement. Don’t religionists learn anything about ethics and morals?

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

That’s quite a change from your earlier false / dishonest statement. Don’t religionists learn anything about ethics and morals?
What are you babbling about?
There are over 20 biological functions that must reverse when exiting the placenta.
You really are dumb.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

There are over 20 biological functions that must reverse when exiting the placenta.
You really are dumb.
That’s quite a sidestep and shuffle from your false / dishonest claim.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

You really are dumb.
What claim was that, genius?

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

You really are dumb.
The false / dishonest one you made.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

You really are dumb.
You're so stupid, you can't even back up your stupidity.
20+ organ reversals when the baby leaves the placenta, retard.

You're so stupid, (Leftistt) you can't even back up your stupidity.

It just occurred to me.
1. Unborn babies don't use their lungs until they are born.
Instantly they begin to function normally for the rest of their lives.
2. Unborn babies have not eaten anything with their mouths but can suckle within minutes after birth.
3. Unborn babies have not urinated nor defecated in utero.
Minutes after birth, these organs function normally for the rest of their lives. Their stomachs have not functioned. Their kidneys have not functioned. Their intestines and bladders have not functioned. Unimaginable elegance.
It's so obvious and yet profound at the same time.

Don't ask any Leftists to explain it. They'll only thump the Bible, maliciously, hatefully, condescendingly. Let's talk science instead.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

You really are dumb.
That’s pretty darn funny.

You're so stupid, (Leftistt) you can't even back up your stupidity.

It just occurred to me.
1. Unborn babies don't use their lungs until they are born.
Instantly they begin to function normally for the rest of their lives.
2. Unborn babies have not eaten anything with their mouths but can suckle within minutes after birth.
3. Unborn babies have not urinated nor defecated in utero.
Minutes after birth, these organs function normally for the rest of their lives. Their stomachs have not functioned. Their kidneys have not functioned. Their intestines and bladders have not functioned. Unimaginable elegance.
It's so obvious and yet profound at the same time.

Don't ask any Leftists to explain it. They'll only thump the Bible, maliciously, hatefully, condescendingly. Let's talk science instead.
You need to get out of your madrassah more often.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.

You really are dumb.
That’s pretty darn funny.
Do you realize you're a moron?

Forum List

Back