Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

Ace Nova

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2017
Florida
Since hobelim has been revealing hidden/philosophical meanings within the Bible, I decided to start a thread on the topic.

hobelim posted the following:

My God opened my mind to understand all of these things, little by little, since I was 8. I am now 5780 years old, 1.75 million earth years, more or less, and still alive and kicking. :funnyface:

Whether intentional or not, his numbering aligns perfectly when deciphering various time lengths within the Bible. Now hobelim does not take many of the Old Testament Stories literally but has provided solid evidence that many of the stories are philosophical in nature.

In this thread, I will provide evidence that the Bible is a divinely inspired, perfect work of God: Physically, Spiritually and Philosophically.

We can begin by using hoblem's ratios of his 5780 years equals 1.75 million earth years. These ratios can already be supported by science. If you have a space craft that can go far enough away from Earth and come close enough to a black hole, by the time the space craft returns to Earth, 100+ years could pass for every few months you are gone. That gives us a ration of 302 Earth years for every 1 of "Divine" years.

Now we can multiply his by 120 (Common number in the OT) since The God of creation would have been significantly further away, etc. That would give us around 36,240 which averages out to 100 days per 1 Earth day. Meaning God could have created the Earth in approximately 600-700 Earthly years but 6-7 heavenly years. Considering higher level dimensions, far superior intelligence, etc, seems, etc could very well be likely. If the bing bang is accurate, God would have had a plan drawn out and then essentially started it off.

As far as the creation stories in Genesis go, there are 2 creation stories. The first points to God creating the Cosmos, Earth, animals, mankind, etc in 6 days. On the 7th day he "rested" creating the Sabbath (Takan from Sabbatical, meaning to leave). Well, he likely left and sometime between then and before the 2nd creation story, a war in heaven broke out. Keep in mind every 10 years in heaven could be equivalent to 360,000 Earth years. (I'm using 10 years because if you read other ancient texts, Greeks, Sumerian, etc they all describe wars between "the gods" and they typically lasted about 10 years. The Dragon and his angels were then cast down to Earth but by the time he was cast down, good chance 300,000 years past on Earth. In that time period, reptilians dominated the Earth with early man (most likely Neanderthals) evolving to Cro-Magnon man, etc.

If you notice, in the Garden of Eden story, God is referred to as Lord God, which points to the possibility that he was a different deity than the original creator. If you compare to other creation stories, the dragon was actually slain and used to create the divide between the heavens and the Earth. It was her offspring that later went down and caused havoc on Earth. Regardless, in the Garden of Eden is the most likely point where modern mankind (Homo Sapiens) would have been created. Also, if you look at the jump in evolution between Neanderthals/Cro Magnons to Homo Sapiens, it's quite a big jump. How did they do it?

The most likely scenario is written in the story itself - genetic manipulation. The Lord God made woman from the bone which He had taken from the man. This is one of the more ridiculed stories by atheists, etc but finally, we have a revelation of what likely occurred. If you look at male and female chromosomes, they are XY for males and XX for females. And the reason they are called that is because that's exactly what they look like under a microscope.

The "bone" or "rib" taken is would have been an X becoming a Y. Do you see how "took a bone from man" is actually the genetic makeup between males and females? The fact that it was written 4000+ years ago when people had no idea about genes, etc almost confirms that mankind was intelligently designed and code words/phrases used throughout the Bible so people could understand it in simple terms. X take the corner (bone) becomes Y.

And finally for the grand revelation:

John 2:
19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Now remember, the Bible is written on multiple levels - both physical and spiritual. Was Jesus speaking of his "body" as the temple? Yes he was. That said, if his prophecy is divine, the temple should also be restored. He considered the Temple "his Father's house" so how could it ever be restored in 3 days? Pay attention: As we discussed, 100 years on Earth can be the equivalent of 1 divine/heavenly day. Jesus died on the cross, descended to hades then resurrected 3 days later - so the physical part was accomplished. Within that time frame, Jesus came back and appeared to his Apostles in various, divine forms but in Jesus' divine time, only a few hours likely passed while months passed here on Earth.

The temple of Jerusalem was destroyed in approximately 73 AD. Which led to the setup of the Abomination of Desolation, spoken about both in the books of Daniel and in the Gospels. (Turning what was left of the Temple into a pagan temple, no more daily sacrifice, and setting up Roman Eagle symbols and arches - which would have been the biggest possible insult to the people of Jerusalem at the time). When this happened, it catapulted Christianity to be spread like wildfire throughout the Roman Empire over the next 300 years.

Almost exactly 300 years later, in 380 AD, Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire. 300 Earthly years = 3 heavenly Years.
Jesus had prophesied the 3 Earthly years correctly referring to his body and 3 heavenly years (300 Earthly years) for his divine plan of resurrecting his temple, which had become the entire Roman Empire. To follow are passages that help validate this revelation:

The Parable of the Lost Son​

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ (Jesus was speaking about the fall of the Jewish Temple, the corruption and the sins he inherited)

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’” (His physical body died then became alive again, his Kingdom was destroyed (lost) then was found again).

Chapter 13 of Mark's gospel is a speech of Jesus concerning the return of the Son of Man and the advent of the Kingdom of God, which will be signaled by the appearance of the "abomination of desolation".[3] It begins with Jesus in the temple informing his disciples that "not one stone here will be left on another, all will be thrown down"; the disciples ask when this will happen, and in Mark 13:14 Jesus tells them: "[W]hen you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains" (Mark 13:14). Mark's terminology is drawn from Daniel, but he places the fulfilment of the prophecy in his own day,[27] underlining this in Mark 13:30 by stating that "this generation will not pass away before all these things take place."

Happened precisely as was written in both Daniel and Mark.

Revelation 20:

4 Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. (They did not surrender to the Roman Empire or worship its gods instead, they essentially took it over and they did it following Jesus' path of peace) They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

The Holy Roman Empire, also known as the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation after 1512, was a polity in Central and Western Europe, usually headed by the Holy Roman Emperor.[19] It developed in the Early Middle Ages and lasted for almost 1000 years until its dissolution in 1806 during the Napoleonic Wars.[20]

And why did it come to an end? Because the beast (Napoleon) was unleashed for a short time.

Wake up folks, it's all there.

Last edited:
It wouldn't let me edit the original post but there were a few things I wanted to add. Most of the theories are just based on me reading the Bible and seeing other potential meanings. The Bible is full of them, many philosophical, physical and spiritual. So obviously, they are intended to provoke thought, nothing more, nothing less. That's the way I view something I admire and respect. T

It took me close to 40+ years to discover them (if they are correct) so it's not something I haven't spent some time on. I never thought I had the "authority" to state some of them since they directly reference religious texts - and I would never want to offend anyone. But I find it thrilling that an ancient text could be written 4000+ years ago and contain more substance, wisdom and understandning of human nature, laws, etc than any other series of books I've ever read.

The irony is that whenever someone asks me how may books I've read or have read recently, my usual response is, "Well, I've read the Bible dozens of times" So I'm not a book worm (wish I was sometimes) just someone who has been drawn to the Bible throughout my life.

Again, it will not let me edit.

The most important correction I needed to make is that it was (obviously) NOT basic genetic manipulation. I'm no expert - but I would assume mammals have different genes between male & female and they likely have had them for thousands of years.

So if they (more than likely) did not use direct genetic manipulation when creating Adam and Eve.,, Even if they had been produced in some sort of laboratory environment (probably were not) - they (the gene pool) was most likely taken from the very "best" of the local tribes. And there's chance they may have influenced Eve's fetus to eventually become a female child.

This is the entirety of what I meant when referring to, "Genetic manipulation".

Last edited:

The most important correction I needed to make is that it was (obviously) NOT basic genetic manipulation. I'm no expert - but I would assume mammals have different genes between male & female and they likely have had them for thousands of years.

So if they (more than likely) did not use direct genetic manipulation when creating Adam and Eve.,, Even if they had been produced in some sort of laboratory environment (probably were not) - they (the gene pool) was most likely taken from the very "best" of the local tribes. And there's chance they may have influenced Eve's fetus to eventually become a female child.

So if they (more than likely) did not use direct genetic manipulation when creating Adam and Eve.,, Even if they had been produced in some sort of laboratory environment - they (the gene pool) was most likely taken from the very "best" of the local tribes. And there's chance they may have influenced the embryo to produce a female.

And the most simple way to describe it to a tribal people is to state that 'Something was taken from man in order to create woman". The irony is that his is the entirety of what I meant when referring to, "Genetic manipulation".

The most simple way of explaining the differences of Man and Woman in a tribal, patriarchal society, would have been, "Something taken from man (somewhat true) that was given to woman, so that woman could be created."

The utmost irony is that over the course of (at least) 6000+ years, even throughout the thousands of years of patriarchy; if anyone had a brain, they would realize that Woman has a very small % of an extra gene (or a rib) than we (Men) do - essentially making woman (potentially genetically superior) than man...although by only a fraction of a penny. ;)

Last edited:
"And the Word was made flesh..."...........gives me goosebumps every time we say it.

Greg
We?

The Word (of God), manna from heaven, divine instruction, became flesh (the flesh of Jesus) a new metaphor for teaching from God.

Nothing supernatural about it, no suspension of disbelief and no blind faith required.

What used to be called junk DNA has been found to be an intact virus that became part of the human genome about 750,000 years ago. I find it doubtful that it was an accident.

We?

The Word (of God), manna from heaven, divine instruction, became flesh (the flesh of Jesus) a new metaphor for teaching from God.

Nothing supernatural about it, no suspension of disbelief and no blind faith required.
Yes, we.

And no, not a metaphor; the mystery of Christ; the Paschal Lamb. Whose body and blood were sacrificed for us. You lack the faith to understand this. So his body and blood will never be made manifest for you. So you will never experience it or the power that it holds. Turns on all the learning centers of the mind, moves mountains, calms seas and takes us through troubled waters.

What say you gtopa1 ? Have you experienced the presence of Christ during communion, brother?

Last edited:
What used to be called junk DNA has been found to be an intact virus that became part of the human genome about 750,000 years ago. I find it doubtful that it was an accident.
So aliens?

There's a much simpler explanation. Intelligence is written into the fabric of existence. This is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so. It's been literally written into the fabric/structure of matter/energy itself.

So aliens?
If thats what you want to call it. From the beginning prophets described living creatures that had the semblance of a hand which they called angels or otherworldly beings. Whats the difference?

Angels, otherworldly creatures, brought news of the living God to humans on an earth that was already in in existence for billions of years. "The world was without shape or form and void; (lawless) and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)" And the Spirit of God HOVERED over the waters and said "let there be light" and then the law was given, spoken into existence, as a light to the nations which teaches people to differentiate between clean and unclean, light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, life and death.

Aren't you a believer? BTW, God is not human. But you believe he became one. What a rube!

"God is not a man that he should lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind"

You claim to believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human and fully God only to abolish mosaic law, party with sinners and prostitutes, and be despised, ridiculed, rejected, tortured, and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself so that "believers" could be addled assholes and sin with impunity for life simply because he loved the Roman world so much, of course, :auiqs.jpg:but you find it too hard to believe that you are wrong?

You are such a phony. A god made man made matzo made by human hands? You believe in a lie.

Damn. That curse in a cup of wine that Jesus sent through "the nations" still works like a charm!

Thanks for proving that, "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" In spite of munching on matzos and solemnly drinking Jesus juice you remain a corpse without "the breath of life"....

:wine: Bottoms up!

Last edited:
What say you @gtopa1 ? Have you experienced the presence of Christ during communion, brother?
lol. Why ask him? I heard enough about your experience. What you describe "The soul bursting at the seams" is the experience of dying, the result of defying the Law of God, the disintegration of your mind, which is certainly a deeply profound religious experience. Just not a very good one.

Always dying every time you defy the law of God at mass, never finding peace in death. Whee!

I prefer to keep my soul intact, kosher. It is a command of God. Granted its not as exhilarating as descending into hell and becoming a perversion of an intelligent human being, but I'm satisfied.

Last edited:
If thats what you want to call it. From the beginning prophets described living creatures that had the semblance of a hand which they called angels or otherworldly beings. Whats the difference?

Angels, otherworldly creatures, brought news of the living God to humans on an earth that was already in in existence for billions of years. "The world was without shape or form and void; (lawless) and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)" And the Spirit of God HOVERED over the waters and said "let there be light" and then the law was given, spoken into existence, as a light to the nations which teaches people to differentiate between clean and unclean, light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, life and death.

Aren't you a believer? BTW, God is not human. But you believe he became one. What a rube!

"God is not a man that he should lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind"

You claim to believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human and fully God only to abolish mosaic law, party with sinners and prostitutes, and be despised, ridiculed, rejected, tortured, and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself so that "believers" could be addled assholes and sin with impunity for life simply because he loved the Roman world so much, of course, :auiqs.jpg:but you find it too hard to believe that you are wrong?

You are such a phony. A god made man made matzo made by human hands? You believe in a lie.

Damn. That curse in a cup of wine that Jesus sent through "the nations" still works like a charm!

Thanks for proving that, "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" In spite of munching on matzos and solemnly drinking Jesus juice you remain a corpse without "the breath of life"....

:wine: Bottoms up!

Is the Bible false?

Is the Bible false?
No, in the same way that the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf is not false even though no one knows the boys name, no one knows when it took place, what language he spoke, and there is absolutely no archeological evidence to prove that the town where the boy lived ever existed.

In the same way the story The Three Little Pigs is not false even though its a scientific fact that pigs can't speak English or build houses and wolves don't huff and puff and blow houses down.

In the same way the story of Pinocchio is not false even though puppets can't become real boys.

In the same way the story of The Pied Piper is not false and for the same reason. It teaches truth

Guess what time it is?

Last edited:
No, in the same way that the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf is not false even though no one knows the boys name, no one knows when it took place, what language he spoke, and there is absolutely no archeological evidence to prove that the town where the boy lived ever existed.

In the same way the story The Little Three Pigs is not false even though its a scientific fact that pigs can't speak English or build houses and wolves don't huff and puff and blow houses down.

In the same way the story of The Pied Piper is not false. For the same reason. It teaches truth.

Guess what time it is?

Do you believe that Jesus came to Earth in the flesh?

Do you believe that Jesus came to Earth in the flesh?
Yes.

Jesus was a man chosen by God to reveal the hidden meaning of the Law that was lost to time since the death of Moses when people turned aside from the way he taught to follow the Law.

I do believe he preexisted his earthly visitation from elsewhere, but he definitely was not God.

"I will raise up for them a prophet, like you, from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words into his mouth. and he will convey to them all of my commands". Deuteronomy 18:18

Last edited:
Which prophets described that? What were their names?

They weren't writing science or history textbooks. If you want to read Genesis literally or believe in aliens, go for it. There's no difference in craziness.

Forum List

Back